What's new

Blast reported in a mosque in Peshawar - 56 dead and 196 injured. This is developing story.

Afghanistan has always been a terrorist launchpad against Pakistan, recent attacks by Baloch insurgents were also from Afghanistan according to ISPR . We need to start cross border operations as suggested by Ejaz Haider, I remember other analysts like Mubashir Zaidi objecting to it citing long term consequences. But there isn't another option. Enough Pakistani blood has spiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghanistan has always been a terrorist launchpad against Pakistan, recent attacks by Baloch insurgents were also from Afghanistan according to ISPR . We need to start cross border operations as suggested by Ejaz Haider, I remember other analysts like Mubashir Zaidi objecting to it citing long term consequences. But there isn't another option. Enough Pakistani blood has spiled.

Don't give oxygen to these biggots. They subtly inject Iran into the discourse when Afghanistan is to be blamed. They fan sectarianism as a diversion tactic.

If that's the case, GHQ needs to start putting pressure on IEA to start cleaning up house, otherwise starve to death.

Can't even enjoy a happy day of our new Jets arriving without some dumb f#*ks screwing it up.

I have so many ideas of torture that i'd love for 'em to go through - if our Security Forces don't kill them first.

They don't deserve instant death. Life Imprisonment with daily torture to be aired via direct satellite for the rest to see sounds like a plan.

Can't even enjoy a happy day of our new Jets arriving without some dumb f#*ks screwing it up.

I have so many ideas of torture that i'd love for 'em to go through - if our Security Forces don't kill them first.

They don't deserve instant death. Life Imprisonment with daily torture to be aired via direct satellite for the rest to see sounds like a plan.
Yeah
Poison one of them a day and let him rot in front of the remaining
Repeat the process !

Last edited:

Don't give oxygen to these biggots. They subtly inject Iran into the discourse when Afghanistan is to be blamed. They fan sectarianism as a diversion tactic.

We get these big complex multi state attack theories, like the entire world is conspiring to attack a random mosque in Peshawar when a cricket match is on.

Who watches cricket? Afghans. Who does suicide bombings? Afghans. Who kill their own for ethnic and religious differences? Afghans. Who thinks they have cultural influence in KPK? Afghans. Where do most Afghan expats and refugees live? KPK.

Its simple math.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation paying the cost of "Peace for 100 years" and "Let's burry the past" mentality.

Until we get rid of this sick mentality, no amount of hardware will make any difference.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un, Pakistan really needs to install safe City cameras in all big cities, increase intelligence gathering and go after facilitators of terrorists where ever they are.

No one to blame, its us who are for sale. When my home door locks are rusty then why blame thieves, thieves' nature can't be changed, one who always look for opportunity to break in.
Rest in peace to these Pakistani...

Zombie apocalypse

zombie-horde.gif

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom