What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

screw you, I will insult your state
I got nothing.
Bete jis din mujhe mauka mila tera state ke baare mein saara hisaab pura karunga yaad rakhna :angry:

Just want to correct you there. There is this culture in Kerala too.
A lot of the times, Lakhs of rupees are given as Dowry.
So a Woman not only as to live with a potential bad husband, but is treated as financial liability.
Believe it or not the main reason of all this is Dowry in North India :agree:

Bete jis din mujhe mauka mila tera state ke baare mein saara hisaab pura karunga yaad rakhna :angry:

Bring it on, No other person in the world talks more trash about Kerala than Keralites!

we are a pessismisitic bunch. That's why we have the worst suicide rates in India :(

Bring it on, No other person in the world talks more trash about Kerala than Keralites!
we are a pessismisitic bunch. That's why we have the worst suicide rates in India :(
Bhai mein mazak kar raha tha
Mein kabhi apne desh ke logo ki bezaati nahi karta jab tak woh koi Ch*tiyapanti naa kare :D
I love my country, every state, every distt., every city, every village, every town and everything of it. :smitten:
BTW why you guys are pessimistic :what:

Bhai mein mazak kar raha tha
Mein kabhi apne desh ke logo ki bezaati nahi karta jab tak woh koi Ch*tiyapanti naa kare :D
I love my country, every state, every distt., every city, every village, every town and everything of it. :smitten:
BTW why you guys are pessimistic :what:

Trade Unions, Communists have made the state bereft of Industry. Now we earn our living by going to gulf :(

How indian ruling BJP leader promise bride? Is BJP or india running a big woman slave market? In 2014 this is still happening in india!!!!!!!

How indian ruling BJP leader promise bride? Is BJP or india running a big woman slave market? In 2014 this is still happening in india!!!!!!!
Yes we running big slave market and importing women from Bangladesh in huge amount, You wanna sell someone ? :angry:

Trade Unions, Communists have made the state bereft of Industry. Now we earn our living by going to gulf :(
This type of things are very less in Haryana bro.... People of Haryana don't go that much in other countries....Mostly Sikhs from Haryana and Punjab go to other countries for living specially in Canada, Australia, USA not in Middle East that much.

so marriege is to make women slave??

what is our mothers are for our fathers then... ?
any more intelligent point from your only hate producing mind??

people in Haryana already marrying girls of Bihar & Jharkhand so may be the MP is just going with the trend...lol.

Lalu's & any other politos cant do a sh!t about it...

hum to lalu ku beti byah ke le aayen gar manjoor ho...lol.

Ab ye baat har kunware Haryanvi launde ko bata do ... Lalu bhagta ho jayega....
Lalu's one daughter is married to Captain Yadav's son in Rewari.
Sharad Yadav's daughter or granddaughter is also married in Haryana.

Since Men are guided by their Mid-Sections ( in between the legs ) more so than their Brains, this is a highly innovative Scheme to get Votes.....:azn:

They shouldn't be allowed to buy women. They made their choice, so they have to live with the consequences. The women that are brought from poorer states are shared among kin :sick:

where are those guys a couple of Indian punjabi posters here who talked trash about Dravids :lol:

This just proves that it isn't mere literacy rate that can help. But equal access to education for both gender, both genders having an equal say in what happens in their life.

But now this is going to fuel Human trafficking in India even more, as if it wasn't a problem already.

What a bunch of morons. Recently the one of the Khap Panchayats OK'ed inter-caste marriages probably because the gender disparity is more glaring in the dominant castes than the lower ones

:tsk:

@scorpionx @Indischer @levina

The Texas of India?? :D

Atrocious!!
When was the last time these men respected women??
Getting treated like commodities is something that Indian woman are used to.
And why Bihar???
Is it because the women there are less educated and may not resist such union??

i wish these politicians had a zip attached to their mouths so that we could zip it up every time they uttered mendacious nonsense.

@Ravi Nair
You are right GAY marriages should be legalized in Haryana, these men dont deserve a woman in their lives.
Dowry deaths, female infanticide and honor killings have finally started to take its toll.
I want to see khap panchayats biting their nails and nodding "aye" to gay marriages.

@Ravi Nair
You are right GAY marriages should be legalized in Haryana, these men dont deserve a woman in their lives.
Dowry deaths, female infanticide and honor killings have finally started to take its toll.
I want to see khap panchayats biting their nails and nodding "aye" to gay marriages.
We will never allow GAY Marriege in Haryana not even in India :pissed:
You don't want me to marry with a beautiful Jaatni :cray:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom