What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

Good point. After a lot of the non-sense they spoke in the last month alone, I shouldn't analyse them too deeply
Did you also notice the absence of Indian culture warriors here, usually they are here to stop westernisation, free sex and all that good stuff.
I wonder why

Oh I for one let pass a lot of stuff from you because it is too stupid to merit a response. The company you keep is likewise too. It is not my job to counter every imbecile on this forum.

On topic, the minister is not speaking of encouraging abortions or infanticide, but getting brides for boys in Haryana. I know people getting married and leading a happy life goes against all you stand for, but that is that. Oh perhaps he spoke in jest. Morons will always get their panties in a twist over every single statement of any BJP ministers, they have nothing better to do. How Haryana will turn around their culture of gender bias is a different topic.

That happened in the 70's bro, before that there were less Telugus living in USA and it really took off with the IT boom in AP.Now USA is dominated by Telugus more than others.
While Canada is dominated by Punjabis.
good,what i like about telegus is their interest in learning new languages..a friend of mine from vizag speaks telegu,Kannada,marati,hindi/urdu,oriya,bengali and english(all fluently..note -he studied only upto 10th class)..
mostly all telegus in my locality are tri linguals(telegu,Kannada and Tamil)...

good,what i like about telegus is their interest in learning new languages..a friend of mine from vizag speaks telegu,Kannada,marati,hindi/urdu,oriya,bengali and english(all fluently..note -he studied only upto 10th class)..
mostly all telegus in my locality are tri linguals(telegu,Kannada and Tamil)...
I myself speak,Telugu,Kannada,urdu,Hindi,Romanian.Rest of European languages i can understand.Language is not a big deal, besides learning new languages keeps your brain from shrinking in old age and memory loss is significantly reduced.

I myself speak,Telugu,Kannada,urdu,Hindi,Romanian.Rest of European languages i can understand.Language is not a big deal, besides learning new languages keeps your brain from shrinking in old age and memory loss is significantly reduced.

Lo ... language is not big deal for you??

Aur yahan main 40 saal se Angrezi sapeekna seekh raha hun ...un-sex-sus-fully...

Matlab ab budhape main yoga karna parega ... dhyan lagan parega??

Na bhai apni kheti hi sahi hai..
kheti ke saath thoda time language seekh lo, ya phir koi nayi hobby, More Neural connections between right and left hemispheres of brain,means less chances of memory loss ,.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom