What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

It's not just women from Bihar, but also from Bangladesh and Nepal that are brought in large numbers to marry bachelors of North India.

People don't realize that importing a bride is only a short term solution. Something must be done about the evil trend of aborting female babies and dowry which is the cause of parents not wanting daughters.

My cousin fcks a Sikh girl.. you think Bangldesh guys dont fck Indian? Then you must be dreaming... We just dont brag about it because we not suppose to.

why are you so interested in haryanvi jats...
by the way you looks screwd badly by any Indian thats why you cant walk properly as well as talk also....

LOL why are you behaving like idiots and getting angry :D If you wanna start abusing and wanna go to families trust me you'll feel bad that why did you started that :-). As i already said in my previous posts that Females condition in Haryana and ratio is improving, so everything you are talking is BS. Second as i also said in previous post that if some difference will remain we'll marry girls from other states and also import Bangladeshi chicks for enjoyment because we care about you economy :smitten:

Friend arguing with that BD moron is complete waste of time.He is a world class lier.
Ignore him

LOL why are you behaving like idiots and getting angry :D If you wanna start abusing and wanna go to families trust me you'll feel bad that why did you started that :-). As i already said in my previous posts that Females condition in Haryana and ratio is improving, so everything you are talking is BS. Second as i also said in previous post that if some difference will remain we'll marry girls from other states and also import Bangladeshi chicks for enjoyment becaus.e we care about you economy :smitten:

I think you will end up sharing same bed with your daddy. Why dont you accept the reality.

why are you so interested in haryanvi jats...
by the way you looks screwd badly by any Indian thats why you cant walk properly as well as talk also....
Why am I interested? Because the thread is about Hariana. My look has nothing to do with Hraiana infanticide and I dont want to be any part of it... ;)

Bro i am enjoying this I like to burn a$$es of Lungis :D

OK you wanna go to family...
Don't worry i'll buy your sister for sharing bed with me :enjoy: and also you guys give your daughter and sister for Sex Jihad :lol:

I dont have sisters but i got connection with Hijras in Hriana. You need one?

Why am I interested? Because the thread is about Hariana. My look has nothing to do with Hraiana infanticide and I dont want to be any part of it...
Then why the fcuk you're here? Wanna sell someone? :D

Last edited:
Ooh she is already gave her for Sex Jihad
Don't worry I will buy your cousin then

No luck there either. My cousins all are high class. They will not even hire you to clean their Choppol,... :omghaha:

LOL you started talking Shit first and start abusing my family first and now talking about Humanity

You brought my country Bangladesh here for no reason. Your uncivilized behavior and very low opinion about women forced us to bring your family here to show your upbringing. No hurt feelings. Thank you.

You brought my country Bangladesh here for no reason. Your uncivilized behavior and very low opinion about women forced us to bring your family here to show your upbringing. No hurt feelings. Thank you.
Yes i bring Bangladesh because that other guy was talking BS about my state and that's the reason i bring your country in. You should read the previous posts first and then you'll find out my opinion about Women...everything this i was doing because you were behaving like idiot.

Last edited:
Bro i am enjoying this I like to burn a$$es of Lungis :D

OK you wanna go to family...
Don't worry i'll buy your sister for sharing bed with me :enjoy: and also you guys give your daughter and sister for Sex Jihad :lol:

Bro mods decision will be not that cool.He may survive .But w Indians have severe limitations.

I already argued with that world renowned retard in another thread.
For him all India is dalit and their problems

Bro mods decision will be not that cool.He may survive .But w Indians have severe limitations.
I already argued with that world renowned retard in another thread.
For him all India is dalit and their problems
I know the Mods and Think Tank here bro
Yesterday there was a thread about Vulgar Indian Culture destroying Pakistan or something like that and a guy there was talking a lot of Shit . So , I just asked him why Pakistan is first in searching for **** and specially Gay and Rape sex for this i got negative rating.
I this thread also you can read my previous post with Skull and Bones and Ravi Nair is was having a good conversation then this lungis came here and start talking BS about my state so i am giving them response in there language. I will edit my posts :)

I know the Mods and Think Tank here bro
Yesterday there was a thread about Vulgar Indian Culture destroying Pakistan or something like that and a guy there was talking a lot of Shit . So , I just asked him why Pakistan is first in searching for **** and specially Gay and Rape sex for this i got negative rating.
I this thread also you can read my previous post with Skull and Bones and Ravi Nair is was having a good conversation then this lungis came here and start talking BS about my state so i am giving them response in there language. I will edit my posts :)

I know bro .His main hobby is trolling and unwantedly interfer in a serius discussion.
There is something called Rise of ISlam in BD , a thread.I had a serious discussion with our Proffessinal about the history.Then this guy unwantedly interfer and try to insult my race.Ghosh he even compare Kerala and BD.He insulted my Nair race.And then he started to lie about a imaginary nair dalit race in BD.When I ask him proof he stopped posting.
So better ignore him.We cant argue with a liar.Because he is masteredin that.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom