What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

As a Bihari, I feel this is utterly racist on part of BJP leader.

Lallu and Rabri should file a case against this bafoon.

But then us Biharis have so poor of reputation in India, in BDesh and in Pakistan.

I don't know why.

Perhaps the blame is on us Biahris. We lack the industriousness of other rich states.

Biharis are known to be hard working people, most people who qualify for civil services or elite institutes like IIT's are from Bihar. This is what causes insecurity amongst others (esp those Shiv Sena waalas) who cant compete with them

Last edited:
As you killed all your girls before they even born, now you got to marry Dalits or Prostitutes of Bihar. The Castified Hindus and Hindustan
No we import and buy fresh from Bangladesh :drag: You wanna sell ?:angry:
Ofcourse !!!
I want you married to a pretty jaatni and not to a @jaatram :D

Then why you said that Gay marriage should allowed in Haryana and they don't deserve girls :taz:

Last edited:
No we import and buy fresh from Bangladesh :drag: You wanna sell Lungi Shit :angry:
We got some spare which we can certainly share. But again it will come down to prostitutes. Still a muslim prostitutes which you will die to pay extra.

You think a good Bihari woman will marry a savage from Hariana? Only prostitutes or dalits are in the menu.
LOL idiot you don't even know anything about Haryana :lol: They marry with each other, we only buy Bangladeshi chicks :smitten:

LOL idiot you don't even know anything about Haryana :lol: They marry with each other, we only buy Bangladeshi chicks :smitten:

Ya we know all about them... and the thread just reiterate it...

Ofcourse !!!
I want you married to a pretty jaatni and not to a @jaatram :D

Madam Ji , sab Jaatni sunder nahi hoti :p:

Regarding the message from politician he is talking about marriage (legal according to Indian constitution) not abduction. :D

Our media houses:hitwall: always put extra spices in news!

We got some spare which we can certainly share. But again it will come down to prostitutes. Still a muslim prostitutes which you will die to pay extra.
In Haryana people marry with Bihari girl and accept her as Wife. But we buy Bangladeshi girls for enjoyment you know ;)

You are going abroad so you might find a jaatni there, but not in Haryana.
(Kidding )
I am going abroad and its hard to find real Jaatni there :D Why what wrong in Jaatnis of Haryana? :undecided:

Last edited:
In Haryana people marry with Bihari girl and accept her as Wife. But we buy Bangladeshi girls for enjoyment you know ;) So it doesn't matter, Sometime we pay high amount for Bangladeshi virgins :lol: And i am not kidding its truth :hitwall:

YOu are making yourself a complete retard and what most Harianis are. Its a fact. Read your whole post and I can guarantee the next thing you will do with your wife is rape her then if she is tested with a baby girl will be forced to abort by shoving some stick in her genital and you will keep on doing it till she comes up with a baby boy. Once your baby boy when grows up wont find a wife to marry as everybody in Hariana are smarter than you and already aborted their girl as well. Now what will your Son do? Few options only remaining for him

1) Share the same women with you.
2) Turn to a gay and share the same bed with you.
3) Find a prostitutes from Bihar or Bangladesh.
4) Or merry a Dalit from toilet cleaner class from other states.

Last edited:
I am going abroad and its hard to find real Jaatni there :D Why what wrong in Jaatnis of Haryana? :undecided:
In 2011 there were some 879 girls per 1000 boys in Haryana.
So there would be tough competition.And also in next 10 years (thats when you will be 28/marriageable age) the ratio would have gone down further.
So either you have to be super rich or very handsome to get a gal of your choice.

Ke baat se taabbar ghana fad-fad ra se lugai khater?
If you get married you'll loose all your liberties ..including fad-fadaana!!

Wow!!!
India will soon have to legalise gay marriages. The patriarchal society had to face it some day.

You are going abroad so you might find a jaatni there, but not in Haryana. :disagree:

(Kidding :enjoy:)
If you are going to watch it, let me warn you it is a very distressing movie.

YOu are making yourself a complete retard and what most Harianis are. Its a fact. Read your whole post and I can guarantee the next thing you will do with your wife is rape her then if she is tested with a baby girl will be forced to abort by shoving some stick in her genital and you will keep on doing it till she comes up with a baby boy. Once your baby boy when grows up wont find a wife to marry as everybody in Hariana are smarter than you and already aborted their girl as well. Now what will your Son do? Few options only remaining for him

1) Share the same women with you.
2) Turn to a gay and share the same bed with you.
3) Find a prostitutes from Bihar or Bangladesh.
4) Or merry a Dalit from toilet cleaner class from other states.
Wtf is wrong with you man? Phirse subah subah daaru charali kya?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom