What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

:D Tere sath pehle bhi baat ho chuki hai tujhe samjane ki jarurat nahi :enjoy:
First I am agree that people in Haryana marry with girls from Bihar, UP, WB. But this days they are not buying them (This idiots are very less in number). And also like @Skull and Bones bro said that calling Haryana Texas will be insult of Texas then let me tell you Punjab peoples also marry Bihari girls in large number (equal to Haryana), Rajasthan, Delhi are also in list. But here come other part if Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Rajasthan are bad then what will you call Bihar, UP and WB (Who give their girls).
It's not like they buy use and throw....It's a marriage. Sometime Girl come with hes brother too (In my neighborhood a guy marry with Bihari girl she came with 2 boys now The man is also paying for their studies :D).
And the worst part is nearly girl cheat, yeah they come here live for few days, find out what's where and one night collect it and fly away... :tsk:

Which state ranks number 1 in female foeticide in India, again?

Which state ranks number 1 in female foeticide in India, again?
Yeah bro it's Haryana so what ? Haryana is also showing progress like other states, it's not like its increasing .
Haryana, Punjab, UP, Delhi all come below national average.
I am not happy with all this but you guys are behaving like everything that is happening against women is because of Haryana.

Yeah bro it's Haryana so what ? Haryana is also showing progress like other states, it's not like its increasing .
Haryana, Punjab, UP, Delhi all come below national average.
I am not happy with all this but you guys are behaving like everything that is happening against women is because of Haryana.

No are not singling out Haryana, but speaking against the anti-feminine culture that is prevalent in that part of the country. Blaming only Haryana will be wrong.

No are not singling out Haryana, but speaking against the anti-feminine culture that is prevalent in that part of the country. Blaming only Haryana will be wrong.
If a state which is very much into this mentality (Anti-feminine) is showing equal progress to the other states. I don't think it's bad at all bro. If a student is not good in studies but now he is showing same progress like the intelligent one then one should encourage him instead of insulting him.

Last edited:
:D).
And the worst part is nearly girl cheat, yeah they come here live for few days, find out what's where and one night collect it and fly away... :tsk:

You mean Biharan come and then run away with money?

If a state which is very much into this mentality (Anti-feminine) is showing equal progress to the other states. I don't think it's bad at all bro. If a student is not good in was not good in studies but now he is showing same progress like the intelligent one then one should encourage him instead of insulting him.

Equal progress in which respect? As per studies, In 2001, there was 850 girls per 1000 boys, that came down to 827 per 1000 boys. They are going backward.

If a state which is very much into this mentality (Anti-feminine) is showing equal progress to the other states. I don't think it's bad at all bro. If a student is not good in was not good in studies but now he is showing same progress like the intelligent one then one should encourage him instead of insulting him.

You mean change behaviour?

Equal progress in which respect? As per studies, In 2001, there was 850 girls per 1000 boys, that came down to 827 per 1000 boys. They are going backward.

I think he meant economically.

I think he meant to say Haryana might be socially regressive, but is one of the more prosperous states in India.

You mean Biharan come and then run away with money?
Not all dude some bad one
BTW WTH you're doing in this thread o_O You are not from Haryana and also not from Bihar :what:

According to which source? :o:
Sex Ratio of India | Female per 1000 male Gender Ratio | Indian Population Census 2011
According to DNA India its 879 per 1000 peoples, In 2001 it was 861

You mean change behaviour?
LOL not like support him to be anti-feminine :lol: I am just giving an example if you can understand what i am trying to say with it. :crazy:

I think he meant economically.
I think he meant to say Haryana might be socially regressive, but is one of the more prosperous states in India.
No in decreasing the difference between male female ratio bro

According to which source? :o:
Sex Ratio of India | Female per 1000 male Gender Ratio | Indian Population Census 2011
According to DNA India its 879 per 1000 peoples, In 2001 it was 861
Child sex ratios in Baghpat are even more skewed and on the decline with 837 girls in 2011 compared to 850 in 2001 - a trend mirrored across districts in northern Indian states such as Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan and Gujarat in the west.

'Wife-sharing' among brothers haunts Indian villages as number of girls decline | Mail Online

Sorry, my bad. They mentioned the sex ratio of a single district.

LOL Bro you should read the report completely first. It's not even about Haryana :lol: Bhagpat distt. is in UP not in Haryana :coffee:

As i said in my previous post, this is a social evil throughout the region.

The reason for female infanticide is dowry culture in North India. People are expected to give so much dowry to greedy in laws that they literally take up loans to have their daughters married. The result is, so many people doing female infanticide. The government is not doing a good job in prohibiting dowry. Secondly, the government needs to take a firm stand against abortion in North India. It is an evil act, and the victims are almost always the female child. The doctors/nurses who perform abortion should be given death sentence. That is the only way our girls will be saved.

Yeah i agree with that
But please don't insult my state again :-) Some peoples are bad not whole state 8-)

screw you, I will insult your state :mad::mad:

I got nothing.

The reason for female infanticide is dowry culture in North India. People are expected to give so much dowry to greedy in laws that they literally take up loans to have their daughters married. The result is, so many people doing female infanticide. The government is not doing a good job in prohibiting dowry. Secondly, the government needs to take a firm stand against abortion in North India. It is an evil act, and the victims are almost always the female child. The doctors/nurses who perform abortion should be given death sentence. That is the only way our girls will be saved.

Just want to correct you there. There is this culture in Kerala too.

A lot of the times, Lakhs of rupees are given as Dowry.

So a Woman not only as to live with a potential bad husband, but is treated as financial liability.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom