What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

Sorry, don't put Andhra and TN in same category as Bhihar.:-)

I didn't. But there are caste killings here and there in Andhra, Tamil Nadu and honor killings in Kerala as well.

But not to the extent of Bihar. My argument is because of economic conditions, political apathy, literacy level, feudalism etc.

I think we can all agree that Kerala, TN and Andhra still have a long, long way to go to address our own issues :-)

Good point. After a lot of the non-sense they spoke in the last month alone, I shouldn't analyse them too deeply :)

I wonder why :angel:
The culture boxers will come buddy,wait and watch. If Giriraj Singh can have a fan base here why not OP Dhankar?

Did you also notice the absence of Indian culture warriors here, usually they are here to stop westernisation, free sex and all that good stuff.

Free sex and all that good stuff!! Go and study, naughty boy :D

Haryanvis must suffer this consequences.Brutal caste set up and worsing female infanticide.
Fortunately our state is much better at least we dont have female infanticide and can be seen in its ratio.

Kitna bara chomu hai be tu. :disagree:

I'm not that stupid :/

Haryanvis must suffer this consequences.Brutal caste set up and worsing female infanticide.
Fortunately our state is much better at least we dont have female infanticide and can be seen in its ratio.

Our state has a lot of problems on it's own you know :/

:D
They shouldn't be allowed to buy women. They made their choice, so they have to live with the consequences. The women that are brought from poorer states are shared among kin :sick:

where are those guys a couple of Indian punjabi posters here who talked trash about Dravids :lol:

This just proves that it isn't mere literacy rate that can help. But equal access to education for both gender, both genders having an equal say in what happens in their life.

But now this is going to fuel Human trafficking in India even more, as if it wasn't a problem already.

What a bunch of morons. Recently the one of the Khap Panchayats OK'ed inter-caste marriages probably because the gender disparity is more glaring in the dominant castes than the lower ones

:tsk:
?? :D

I told you we have more in common with South Indians then North Indian dravids. No sex-ratio imbalance in both these areas ;)

:D

I told you we have more in common with South Indians then North Indian dravids. No sex-ratio imbalance in both these areas ;)

LOL.

I was just joking around. India has common problem throughout. The magnitude differs through cultural, economic, social reasons.

Lot of problems except female infanticide.

But we must not be full of ourselves.

Just makes us Obnxious

Mere State ki baat ho rahi hai aur kisi ne bulaya bhi nahi :angry: Kon bol raha tha be Haryana ke baare mein BC??? :butcher: Indian Jaat is here 8-)

:fie:

Haryana is best, rest is worst :D

Haryana is best, rest is worst
:D Tere sath pehle bhi baat ho chuki hai tujhe samjane ki jarurat nahi :enjoy:
First I am agree that people in Haryana marry with girls from Bihar, UP, WB. But this days they are not buying them (This idiots are very less in number). And also like @Skull and Bones bro said that calling Haryana Texas will be insult of Texas then let me tell you Punjab peoples also marry Bihari girls in large number (equal to Haryana), Rajasthan, Delhi are also in list. But here come other part if Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Rajasthan are bad then what will you call Bihar, UP and WB (Who give their girls).
It's not like they buy use and throw....It's a marriage. Sometime Girl come with his brother too (In my neighborhood a guy marry with Bihari girl she came with 2 boys now The man is also paying for their studies :D).
And the worst part is nearly girl cheat, yeah they come here live for few days, find out what's where and one night collect it and fly away... :tsk:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom