What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

I know bro .His main hobby is trolling and unwantedly interfer in a serius discussion.
There is something called Rise of ISlam in BD , a thread.I had a serious discussion with our Proffessinal about the history.Then this guy unwantedly interfer and try to insult my race.Ghosh he even compare Kerala and BD.He insulted my Nair race.And then he started to lie about a imaginary nair dalit race in BD.When I ask him proof he stopped posting.
True bro,
Actually they know very well that they cannot win in any discussion about anything (Religion, Country, Defence). So, they start talking BS... They start talking BS about our Religions, Country, Army. They call our country terrorist and many other BS. But when we give them response in their language they know that Mod will ban us. That's what they can do ban, negative ratings, warnings and report.

As a Bihari, I feel this is utterly racist on part of BJP leader.

Lallu and Rabri should file a case against this bafoon.

But then us Biharis have so poor of reputation in India, in BDesh and in Pakistan.

I don't know why.

Perhaps the blame is on us Biahris. We lack the industriousness of other rich states.

Bihari babu don't worry ur state is Sindh... Not Bihar .. As for reputation .. Don't worry Bihari kebab distribute kar dou sub set ho jai ga.

We got some spare which we can certainly share. But again it will come down to prostitutes. Still a muslim prostitutes which you will die to pay extra.

How about you stop equating Dalits with prostitutes.

People like you go on and on about caste Hindus, and yet here you are saying they should marry Bihari Prostitutes and Dalits.

:what:

also, people joking about trafficked women from Bangladesh what the hell :tsk:

I don't see anything wrong with this.Brides are needed in Haryana due to their Skewed Sex ratio,So they marry from another place, isn't that what all these Matrimonial Websites are all about? allow you to search for the girl you like and then make a rishta involving both families?:what:
The same thing happening here, i don't know why MSM has to blow it out of proportion,
The BJP leader said he will ensure a compatible match, meaning bride and bridgegroom parents,families and the people about to get married will be involved.
What is bizzare about this?:what::what:

They shouldn't be allowed to buy women. They made their choice, so they have to live with the consequences. The women that are brought from poorer states are shared among kin :sick:

where are those guys a couple of Indian punjabi posters here who talked trash about Dravids :lol:

This just proves that it isn't mere literacy rate that can help. But equal access to education for both gender, both genders having an equal say in what happens in their life.

But now this is going to fuel Human trafficking in India even more, as if it wasn't a problem already.

What a bunch of morons. Recently the one of the Khap Panchayats OK'ed inter-caste marriages probably because the gender disparity is more glaring in the dominant castes than the lower ones

:tsk:

@scorpionx @Indischer @levina

The Texas of India?? :D
There is no buying of women here, this is about families on both sides make the rishta, not buying or selling as you think.As the Minister emphasized he will make sure the Rishta is genuine and will involve both families in making the marriage, and it will also be legal.

As a Bihari, I feel this is utterly racist on part of BJP leader.

Lallu and Rabri should file a case against this bafoon.

But then us Biharis have so poor of reputation in India, in BDesh and in Pakistan.

I don't know why.

Perhaps the blame is on us Biahris. We lack the industriousness of other rich states.
What is wrong in a Haryana guy seeking a bride from Bihar? When both families agree to it?
Don't people in Pakistan marry a NRP living in USA or UK? this is same thing,Nobody is selling people here, the minister only meant he will involve both families and everything will be done in a legal way.That's fine don't you think?

Last edited:
Birth rate? Yes we are very very "industrious" in that category. Hindu Bihari Muslim Bihari sub tej hai is kaam main. hahaha.

Lallu the joker is convenience scape goat.

But our great state has been the dump of region for much longer than that. We probably have to go all the way back to Mauriyas to salvage a bit of respect. hahahaha.
Biharis make the bulk of any Civil services be they IAS,IPS,etc. There are lot of biharis in those areas, but unfortunately their place is backward in development i don't know why, the biharis are intelligent and they shine well out of Bihar in other parts of India.Just like Mallu of Kerala and Bengalis who prosper in rest of India while their states are a dump.The same thing here for Bihar.Maybe it will change or maybe not.

The reason for female infanticide is dowry culture in North India. People are expected to give so much dowry to greedy in laws that they literally take up loans to have their daughters married. The result is, so many people doing female infanticide. The government is not doing a good job in prohibiting dowry. Secondly, the government needs to take a firm stand against abortion in North India. It is an evil act, and the victims are almost always the female child. The doctors/nurses who perform abortion should be given death sentence. That is the only way our girls will be saved.
You would be surprised the amount of Dowry Given in South Indians, it starts from lakhs and runs into crores literally,Most of my North Indian friends used to say about Fat dowries in South India.
But here we don't force the Bride or their family to pay up It's upto the Bride family wishes if they want to give. whatever dowry they give would be on their daughters name be it land etc. and the bridegroom also has to give atleast 50% of that dowry to the girl in the form of jewellery or gold.So it's kind of an investment not extortion:p:

This dowry culture is everywhere you are not alone, funny thing is if a boy doesn't want dowry the relatives gossip whats wrong with him?Is he having some physical or mental ailments etc. he's not taking dowry .So for that reason some people take a small amount it for namesake. :omghaha:

This dowry culture is everywhere you are not alone, funny thing is if a boy doesn't want dowry the relatives gossip whats wrong with him?Is he having some physical or mental ailments etc. he's not taking dowry .So for that reason some people take a small amount it for namesake. :omghaha:

Haha, true. I know a guy who didn't take any dowry for his wedding. All of his uncles thought the boy was crazy or that the girl's family had done some magic on him that he does not want dowry. Just for namsake they will accept a little just so he does not look crazy.''''''''''''''''''''

Haha, true. I know a guy who didn't take any dowry for his wedding. All of his uncles thought the boy was crazy or that the girl's family had done some magic on him that he does not want dowry. Just for namsake they will accept a little just so he does not look crazy.''''''''''''''''''''

The girls themselves wants big weddings and gold jewelry for their weddings.

This kind of talk and gossip is rampant in marriages, My friend who was rich didn't want Dowry from the girl who was from a upper Middle class family, His well wishers suggested him to take atleast some amount as even the girls father was a bit amazed as my friends family didnt ask anything (So you know how the gossip and dowry culture works)
In the end he took cash and all friends celebrated Bachelors party in Thailand all expenses paid by him from his Dowry :rofl::victory::victory:

You would be surprised the amount of Dowry Given in South Indians, it starts from lakhs and runs into crores literally,Most of my North Indian friends used to say about Fat dowries in South India.

Thats true... I have seen people making either fun or in awe of the amount of jewelry that a Keralite bride wears to her wedding.

But here we don't force the Bride or their family to pay up It's upto the Bride family wishes if they want to give. whatever dowry they give would be on their daughters name be it land etc. and the bridegroom also has to give atleast 50% of that dowry to the girl in the form of jewellery or gold.So it's kind of an investment not extortion:p:

I have heard Kammas in Andhra are legendary for their Dowries.

I apologise if it is inaccurate.

as @harpoon said, Keralite brides are decked with gold and jewellery to the point of ridiculousness.

It is actually a social scourge :/ but the progress is painfully slow.

True bro,
Actually they know very well that they cannot win in any discussion about anything (Religion, Country, Defence). So, they start talking BS... They start talking BS about our Religions, Country, Army. They call our country terrorist and many other BS. But when we give them response in their language they know that Mod will ban us. That's what they can do ban, negative ratings, warnings and report.

why does he insult Dalits tho?

as @harpoon said, Keralite brides are decked with gold and jewellery to the point of ridiculousness.

AP has the largest Dowries along with Tamilnadu.
In AP it's Kamma,Kapu,Reddy,Rajus who have fat dowries.
LoL Right now normal dowries are if you are a engineer it's starts from 25 lakhs ,for a doctor it's 1 crore just an example it will go upwards according to the families involved.:rofl:
In Tamilnadu i hear chettiar and some castes have high dowries, donno about them.
kerala brides are decked with gold and jewellery i guess this is true in every south Indian marriage.Tamil Nadu more i guess.:p:

I know bro .His main hobby is trolling and unwantedly interfer in a serius discussion.
There is something called Rise of ISlam in BD , a thread.I had a serious discussion with our Proffessinal about the history.Then this guy unwantedly interfer and try to insult my race.Ghosh he even compare Kerala and BD.He insulted my Nair race.And then he started to lie about a imaginary nair dalit race in BD.When I ask him proof he stopped posting.
So better ignore him.We cant argue with a liar.Because he is masteredin that.

well apparently in Islam every race is supposed to be equal in front of allah. That is why they wear white when they go to Hajj I think.

so the joke is on him. By insulting Dalits, or other communities, he is breaking the tenets of his religion.

why does he insult Dalits tho?

Well the girls themselves wants to be decked out in jewelry. My sister rarely wore any jewelry throughout her adult life but at her marriage she wanted to be decked out in jewelery...she paid a large portion of it from her salary itself..but that what she wanted at her marriage...May be its a girl thing or may be she doesn't want to feel small in front of her future in laws or friends but after the marriage almost all the jewelry went to bank lockers and she as before wears minimal jewelry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom