What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

This dowry culture is everywhere you are not alone, funny thing is if a boy doesn't want dowry the relatives gossip whats wrong with him?Is he having some physical or mental ailments etc. he's not taking dowry .So for that reason some people take a small amount it for namesake. :omghaha:
not everywhere,,,,not in the NE states

Yes Kavya Madhavan, i just gave an example, i see many beautiful Kerala kutty(That's what we call them here in AP)
with their long hair. :p:

Does kutty mean anything in Kerala? Cos everyone in AP calls Malyali girls as "Kerala Kutty".

yes, in Malayalam it can mean child or a girl is called Pennkutty.

not everywhere,,,,not in the NE states
Oh yeah N-E is an exception,they have the best Male:Female sex ratios and crime is also less, due to the tribal society structure, where women were given equal importance and decision making capability.
Even Kerala Was a Matriarchal society and still is from what i hear from my friends

Because Indians think Dalit is a insulting word when 80% of the Indians are actually in some form of Dalit. :)

Thank you. I am proud to be called one. :-) Dalits are my bros. Not sisters though :azn:

and calling someone a Dalit, or accusing someone of being a Dalit has no meaning, as your life is defined by what you 'DO' in life.

Not be obsessed about what you 'ARE'. That is your religion, your race etc.

as long as South Asian societies think along these Meaningless hierarchical lines, we will continue to rot.

Oh yeah N-E is an exception,they have the best Male:Female sex ratios and crime is also less, due to the tribal society structure, where women were given equal importance and decision making capability.
Even Kerala Was a Matriarchal society and still is from what i hear from my friends

certain castes like Nairs used to be.

but but there are about 0.8 million telegus living in U.S.A alone?;
That happened in the 70's bro, before that there were less Telugus living in USA and it really took off with the IT boom in AP.Now USA is dominated by Telugus more than others.
While Canada is dominated by Punjabis.

What is wrong in a Haryana guy seeking a bride from Bihar? When both families agree to it?
Don't people in Pakistan marry a NRP living in USA or UK? this is same thing,Nobody is selling people here, the minister only meant he will involve both families and everything will be done in a legal way.That's fine don't you think?

Tamilian and Keralites should have been in the list then

Why pick on poor miskeen Bihari women?

not fair

Everyone thinks they can go to Bihar to fulfill their carnal desires.

not fair

They were Importing from Kerala too before as kerala has more female to male ratio but due to language barrier they prefer someone closer to home nowadays, so now Bihar is on their radar.

[quote="Ravi Nair, post: 5884776, member: 149580"

certain castes like Nairs used to be.
So now the Matriarchal System is gone in Nairs?[/quote]

Yep. what Nairs used to have was an Anthropological anomaly.

Nairs used to trace their ancestry through a female ancestor. But Most Nairs follow a Nuclear family structure. Thus making the system redundant.

For example, the Travancore Kingship was handed over by the uncle to the son of their oldest sister I think.

But the matriarchy has left an impact, with the women on the community having comparatively more rights. :)

not fair

exactly. I don't think Haryanvis would stoop so low to pick up women from dark Dravids =D

See you still get offended by relating you to Dalit. My point still stand...
LOL I am not getting offended dude but i am sick of your BS without any source..
You said 80% Indians are Dalit... More than 20% of Indians are not even Hindu :hitwall:

exactly. I don't think Haryanvis would stoop so low to pick up women from dark Dravids =D

You wrong... And neither Bihari upscale girls that easy. Specially the nose of the richer in the poor community is very high and no good Bihari girl will marry a savage from Hariana knowing that she will be aborted 5 times in her reproductive cycle.

LOL I am not getting offended dude but i am sick of your BS without any source..
You said 80% Indians are Dalit... More than 20% of Indians are not even Hindu :hitwall:

I seen Indian Dalit and I can gurantee 80% of the Indians are socially, economically and genetically are dalit.
Thanks

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom