What's new

BJP leader promises Haryana men brides from Bihar

You wrong... And neither Bihari upscale girls that easy. Specially the nose of the richer in the poor community is very high and no good Bihari girl will marry a savage from Hariana knowing that she will be aborted 5 times in her reproductive cycle.

Come on Man.

it was a joke. Haryanvis already did pick up Women from poor backgrounds in Kerala. :)

Yep. what Nairs used to have was an Anthropological anomaly.

Nairs used to trace their ancestry through a female ancestor. But Most Nairs follow a Nuclear family structure. Thus making the system redundant.

For example, the Travancore Kingship was handed over by the uncle to the son of their oldest sister I think.

But the matriarchy has left an impact, with the women on the community having comparatively more rights. :)
I heard people from kerala were related to Sakas/Sychtians and they worship snakes.

LOL I am not getting offended dude but i am sick of your BS without any source..
You said 80% Indians are Dalit... More than 20% of Indians are not even Hindu :hitwall:

The correct resposne is, without the help of Dalits against the Fair Punjabis in the West, Bangladesh wouldn't even exist.

so the Bangals should actually thank Dalits on a yearly basis :-)

either these guys are suffering from foot in mouth.. or it's a calculated plan to make bizarre statements to hog the limelight! either way... just pathetic, to say the least!

You wrong... And neither Bihari upscale girls that easy. Specially the nose of the richer in the poor community is very high and no good Bihari girl will marry a savage from Hariana knowing that she will be aborted 5 times in her reproductive cycle.

I seen Indian Dalit and I can gurantee 80% of the Indians are socially, economically and genetically are dalit.
Thanks
WTF? was that?:o:
yeah right you seen Indian Dalits and 80% Indians are backward that is why your Swamp people pole vault into our backward country, great.

The correct resposne is, without the help of Dalits against the Fair Punjabis in the West, Bangladesh wouldn't even exist.

so the Bangals should actually thank Dalits on a yearly basis :-)
True bro :lol: Otherwise they still be slaves of Pakistan Punjabis :D
I find out that this guy knows nothing about anything and talking with him is a waste of time....So enjoy your ride :crazy_pilot:

I heard people from kerala were related to Sakas/Sychtians and they worship snakes.

Don't think so.

But serpent worship was definitely prevalent yes. A lot of extended families had their own shrine to the Nagas.

On a lighter note I was reading up on Haryana and found this gem:

Haryanavi has traditionally been the dominant mother tongue in Haryana, with Standard Hindi being spoken as a second language. Haryanvi has no official status, as it is seen as a dialect of Hindi. Therefore, Hindi is official language and Punjabi is the secondary languages.

Since it was the Punjabi suba agitation that had led to formation of Haryana, Bassi Lol thought, ‘Let any language other than Punjabi be the second language of the state’. Hence, Tamil became the second state language even though there might not have been even a single Tamil native family in the state at that point of time. :rofl::rofl:

Since 1947, Punjabi has also been spoken by a lot of people in Haryana especially by those Hindus and Sikhs who came over from the older Punjab region at the time of partition and there was pressure on the government to make it an official language too.

As such, Punjabi edged out Tamil as the second official language of the state in 2010. :rofl::rofl:

True bro :lol: Otherwise they still be slaves of Pakistan Punjabis :D
I find out that this guy knows nothing about anything and talking with him is a waste of time....So enjoy your ride :crazy_pilot:

The Bangladeshis I meet in real life are really intelligent.

IN PDF, except some people, it's pretty much bottom of the barrell stuff.

On a lighter note I was reading up on Haryana and found this gem:

Haryanavi has traditionally been the dominant mother tongue in Haryana, with Standard Hindi being spoken as a second language. Haryanvi has no official status, as it is seen as a dialect of Hindi. Therefore, Hindi is official language and Punjabi is the secondary languages.

Since it was the Punjabi suba agitation that had led to formation of Haryana, Bassi Lol thought, ‘Let any language other than Punjabi be the second language of the state’. Hence, Tamil became the second state language even though there might not have been even a single Tamil native family in the state at that point of time. :rofl::rofl:

Since 1947, Punjabi has also been spoken by a lot of people in Haryana especially by those Hindus and Sikhs who came over from the older Punjab region at the time of partition and there was pressure on the government to make it an official language too.

As such, Punjabi edged out Tamil as the second official language of the state in 2010. :rofl::rofl:

Amma, The Queen Empress of Tamil nadu will make sure Tamil will become the second language again.

:D

The Bangladeshis I meet in real life are really intelligent.

IN PDF, except some people, it's pretty much bottom of the barrell stuff.
It's like Bangladesh through waste on Internet instead of dustbin :lol:

Don't think so.

But serpent worship was definitely prevalent yes. A lot of extended families had their own shrine to the Nagas.
One of my Uncle, who was a doctor and was interested in the paranormal, he went to ParashuRama Ashram in Kerala to learn about Mysticism and magic(lol black and white magic).
He said his teacher would always keep a big bowl of milk outside on Full moon Day and everytime a Naga devta(human form/animal) comes from the water to drink milk and vanishes into the water. :D
He said he saw with his own eyes.
Do you have legends like these? :)

One of my Uncle, who was a doctor and was interested in the paranormal, he went to ParashuRama Ashram in Kerala to learn about Mysticism and magic(lol black and white magic).
He said his teacher would always keep a big bowl of milk outside on Full moon Day and everytime a Naga(human form/animal) comes from the water to drink milk and vanishes into the water. :D
He said he saw with his own eyes.
Do you have legends like these? :)

Keeping a saucer of milk outside a serpent shrine used to be widespread.

Hinduism in Kerala used to be very animistic. A lot of the legends are based on nature spirits. You can understand why, Given the natural scenery of the place.

Keeping a saucer of milk outside a serpent shrine used to be widespread.

Hinduism in Kerala used to be very animistic. A lot of the legends are based on nature spirits. You can understand why, Given the natural scenery of the place.
Yes i know keeping a saucer of milk for serpents is norm,even we do that in Naga Panchami festival.
Yeah the natural scenery might give it that effect.
NAIR: History of Nair Community from Kerala
You might find this interesting.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom