What's new

Bill Gates calls Pakistan a COVID-19 success story, India by contrast, doesn’t look great.

iampakistan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Bill Gates calls out Pakistan as a COVID-19 success story, comparing it to Europe on CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria.

India by contrast, doesn’t look great, comparable to South America.

Last edited:
There's still work to be done.

And Pakistan needs to have a dedicated medical ministry that deals solely with raising the standard of health care and sanitation.

As Climate Change continues to impact and become aggressive these diseases will no longer be "once in a century" etc. The prevalence will increase.

And Pakistan needs to have a dedicated medical ministry that deals solely with raising the standard of health care and sanitation.

As Climate Change continues to impact and become aggressive these diseases will no longer be "once in a century" etc. The prevalence will increase.
Yar its very strange sitiation.
We certainly have won. Pm stretegy worked.
But in order to completely get rid of it we need people to still wesr mask and adopt the habbits learned during carona virus.
No sir.
First it was americans and jews have funded the doctors to kill muslims and so they go to hospital for carona, doctors give them an injection and they die.
Then it is propaganda because imran khan wants world to forgive pakistani loans.
And yesterday i met a very educated man and he tells me carona is a conspiracy and it doesnt exist in pakistan.
One anty proudly tells me we dont wear mask and are not burger like you who do.
The attitude has not changed. The masses still not taking it seriously.
We certainly have won.
Wity little efforts.
With mask.
With social distancing.
With senitizer.
We cleaning habbits.
We can totally end this.

Yar its very strange sitiation.
We certainly have won. Pm stretegy worked.
But in order to completely get rid of it we need people to still wesr mask and adopt the habbits learned during carona virus.
No sir.
First it was americans and jews have funded the doctors to kill muslims and so they go to hospital for carona, doctors give them an injection and they die.
Then it is propaganda because imran khan wants world to forgive pakistani loans.
And yesterday i met a very educated man and he tells me carona is a conspiracy and it doesnt exist in pakistan.
One anty proudly tells me we dont wear mask and are not burger like you who do.
The attitude has not changed. The masses still not taking it seriously.
We certainly have won.
Wity little efforts.
With mask.
With social distancing.
With senitizer.
We cleaning habbits.
We can totally end this.
if we jsut passed next 90 days like this there will be no need of masks or anything sir . by end of year there will be medicine and vaccine .

It's a slap on ppp and most of the media.

Looks like PM IK smart lock down policy was right and opening of economy as wel. Had it been ppp or pmln is change, they would had defaulted the economy in the name of corona virus.

Tell this to your Trump
upload_2020-8-9_22-59-55.png

Looks like PM IK smart lock down policy was right and opening of economy as wel. Had it been ppp or pmln is change, they would had defaulted the economy in the name of corona virus.
Opposition, liberals, lifafas disagree. PM IK is always responsible when things go bad. When things are going good, that it is always some else who should be given credit.

Last edited:
It’s probably genetics. Probably Central Asian genetics are more fit against these viral circumstances.

I think people in Pakistan take their personal hygiene very seriously due to Religion of Islam but in India, they like to consume, bathe in certain unhealthy juice(s) as a consequence of their Religion of Hinduism.
So Iranians are not Muslims?
upload_2020-8-9_23-5-11.png

It’s probably genetics. Probably Central Asian genetics are more fit against these viral circumstances.
It's probably opposition, liberal, lifafas guidelines that helped reduced coronavirus in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom