What's new

Actually, Satya Nadella's selection as Microsoft CEO isn't great for Indians

Considering I have never heard you say anything worth listening to, that title suits you more aptly.

LOL. I care 2 hoots about your door. I was speaking about the general trend.
You bring a totally unrelated link to a discussion which was and I am paraphrasing "about my dreams of globalization"
And then you claim, in the very next post that "you care 2 hoots about my door"
How sad are you ?
This is deniability of Pakistani proportions!

Thats it, I am calling it a day, please for the love of god just go away :D

Last edited:
about my dreams of globalization

Anyone with half a brain would have known the inference was to "globalization," even with "your dreams" thrown in. Your door and its opening or shutting has no bearing on the rest of the world.

Anyone with half a brain would have known the inference was to "globalization," even with "your dreams" thrown in. Your door and its opening or shutting has no bearing on the rest of the world.

I have no idea why you are so rabidly against me.Why you hatin' on me niggA ?
But I have better things to do than attack random people on internet so I will be the bigger man and let you have the last word.Enjoy.

And one last thing
Arz kiya hai, zara ghor farmaye

Akhir Ghalib ne aisa kya kiya ?
Akhir....Ghalib ne aisa kya kiya ?
jo uske peeche hermione ka saaya pada ?

:D

MS and India share a very special relationship!
Microsoft is a company hated by many for monopolistic implementation of technologies(software&hardware) as well as patent wars, killing competitors et al. it started back in end 90s IIRC when they bundled Internet-exploder browser with windows 98se so as to crush then competitor called netscape. they recently wants to desperately kill Linux(that means android also) for IP rights IINM. recently, they locked hardware(trusted computing?) for MS Windows only with UEFI BIOS.
What's wrong with Microsoft?

since MS bread&butter product is Windows, in this days of mobile computing esp with open source mobile operating systems like Android gaining immense popularity and possibilities of handheld devices, will Desktop OS business go down? may be Nadella is a bakra for blaming the fall? Steve Ballmer was a aggressive man. but, Nadella who knows?
Why New CEO Nadella May Be Wrong for Microsoft | Sci-Tech Today

I have no idea why you are so rabidly against me.Why you hatin' on me niggA ?

Yeah you are the BIG man. Why the hell would I hate you? As far as I know we are just debating, with a little bit of masala thrown in to make it more lively.

Bhaiya Hermione sirf apna view point rakhna chahati hai. Educating the masses for free.

India has mass produced Rahul Gandhis. Most dumb heads talk about globalization, free world, live and let live, and all that gooly wooly crap.

There used to be a very valuable empty plot next to my mom's house. No fences, no barriers, open to all. Just like globalization, free world, live and let live. Result was it became the garbage dump for the whole lane.

Last edited:
68 yrs later and they still have a problem that we kicked them out?
Man talk about anal retentive , the british sure the masters.

Back
Top Bottom