What's new

Actually, Satya Nadella's selection as Microsoft CEO isn't great for Indians

"Indians may not necessarily be proud of him."... Based on what? Do you have some survey numbers to show me? Come on, I've made this as comprehensible as possible so that even a lunkhead can understand.

I'm Indian and I don't consider his achievements as necessarily belonging to India, unless he himself explicitly states that way. I'm merely happy for him and happy for the fact that my Indian brethren abroad are doing well for themselves. Now, why exactly is your article speaking on behalf of all Indians?? My assertion, on the other hand, is validated as being Indian, I'm not in agreement with the article. Get it now?

Forget all the idiotic references by morons. Why take pride in an Americans achievement? Just the term Indian America is a disgrace to India. It basically means someone who ran to the US to pursue his American dream. Why have any pride associated with these people. They left, their loyalties lie with another country. Thats the end of it.

It is because it is a recolonization of Indian talent. If a person of an Indian origin does something good, it changes the world's perception on India. It is a sort of Marketting of our skills and education. It proves our ability to lead the world in High tech area.

I'm Indian and I don't consider his achievements as necessarily belonging to India, unless he himself explicitly states that way. I'm merely happy for him and happy for the fact that my Indian brethren abroad are doing well for themselves. My assertion, on the other hand, is validated as being Indian, I'm not in agreement with the article. Get it now?

So let me get this right: you generalized whole of India based on your own personal opinion on this matter?

Now, why exactly is your article speaking on behalf of all Indians??

All you are proving here are your very limited comprehension skills. Read the article again. Carefully. With your eyes wide open. With your mind in focus.

So let me get this right: you generalized whole of India based on your own personal opinion on this matter?

All you are proving here are your very limited comprehension skills. Read the article again. Carefully. With your eyes wide open. With your mind in focus.

1. No, you didn't get it right.
2. I read that alright. It's time you read it too.

Did you even bother to check who actually authored the article? By the way, that gentleman has an email address. So bitch to him if you've got a problem with his views.

Leave the author alone and tell me why you are bitching? The company is American and the CEO is Indian, you are neither of it, why you are jumping up & down?

Last edited:
1. No, you didn't get it right.
2. I read that alright. It's time you read it too.

1. Really? I asked what survey numbers you had on which you based your assertion that 'Indians may not necessarily be proud of' Mr. Nadella. To which you replied, 'I'm Indian and I don't consider his achievements as necessarily belonging to India... My assertion, on the other hand, is validated as being Indian..." So basically you used the sample size of one, namely yourself, to generalize all other Indians.

2. I don't think you did. You asked, 'why exactly is your article speaking on behalf of all Indians?' I've written no such article. If you had read my link carefully, you would have easily found out that it was written by a Mr. Arun Gupta. So why don't you ask him that question?

Leave the author alone and tell me why you are bitching? The company is American and the CEO is Indian, you are neither of it, why you are jumping up & down?

Where in my posts did I bitch about Mr. Nadella becoming the CEO of Microsoft?

1. Really? I asked what survey numbers you had on which you based your assertion that 'Indians may not necessarily be proud of' Mr. Nadella. To which you replied, 'I'm Indian and I don't consider his achievements as necessarily belonging to India... My assertion, on the other hand, is validated as being Indian..." So basically you used the sample size of one, namely yourself, to generalize all other Indians.

2. I don't think you did. You asked, 'why exactly is your article speaking on behalf of all Indians?' I've written no such article. If you had read my link carefully, you would have easily found out that it was written by a Mr. Arun Gupta. So why don't you ask him that question?

Where in my posts did I bitch about Mr. Nadella becoming the CEO of Microsoft?

1. I take it logic and reasoning is not your strong point.

2. I was refuting the points in the article till you decided to own up to it and started quoting me. If it ain't your article, why are you getting worked up over me refuting it's premise. Carry on with your merry life! Let Mr. Arun Gupta explain why he chose to speak on my behalf without my permission.

1. I take it logic and reasoning is not your strong point.

2. I was refuting the points in the article till you decided to own up to it and started quoting me. If it ain't your article, why are you getting worked up over me refuting it's premise. Carry on with your merry life! Let Mr. Arun Gupta explain why he chose to speak on my behalf without my permission.

1. I take statistics is a mystery art to you, as is basic numeracy and reading comprehension.

2. 'If it ain't your article, why are you getting worked up over me refuting it's premise.' Because your refutation of his premise is based on a self-survey, with a sample size of one. Never mind, for statistics is a mystery art to you...

1. I take statistics is a mystery art to you, as is basic numeracy and reading comprehension.

2. 'If it ain't your article, why are you getting worked up over me refuting it's premise.' Because your refutation of his premise is based on a self-survey, with a sample size of one. Never mind, for statistics is a mystery art to you...

Sure. Good that we both figured out each other's deficiencies. I'll try to get better at statistics. You,meanwhile, need some major coaching in Logic and reasoning skills.

"

Did you even bother to check who actually authored the article? By the way, that gentleman has an email address. So bitch to him if you've got a problem with his views.

YOU posted the article here.

If people criticise you, at least have the decency to respond, and not B!tch about it.

YOU picked this article because it conforms with your prejudices about Indians.

Either learn to take it in the chin, or STFU.

Because he achieved his pathetic self will never achieve.

/end thread

Sure. Good that we both figured out each other's deficiencies. I'll try to get better at statistics. You,meanwhile, need some major coaching in Logic and reasoning skills.

Actually, I forgot to mention you have a laughable grasp of logic as well. Making an inference on the preferences of an entire nation based on a single member of that nation (namely yourself) is very bad logic indeed.

YOU posted the article here.

If people criticise you, at least have the decency to respond, and not B!tch about it.

YOU picked this article because it conforms with your prejudices about Indians.

Either learn to take it in the chin, or STFU.

Because he achieved his pathetic self will never achieve.

/end thread

Nice logic, so you are saying that the act of posting something is the same as agreeing with it?

Actually, I forgot to mention you have a laughable grasp of logic as well. Making an inference on the preferences of an entire nation based on a single member of that nation (namely yourself) is very bad logic indeed.

Nice logic, so you are saying that the act of posting something is the same as agreeing with it?

You didn't forget. Your mind cannot connect the dots fast enough. But I've suggested your weakness for you. Do something about it if you don't want to frequently get your zipper stuck like in here.

Satya Nadella, Sunita Williams, Kalpana Chawla....

These are all Americans, people who have sworn their allegiance to the USA, they literally abandoned India. These people are nothing else than premier examples of brain drain. Its a loss of great minds, nothing else and a shows that a free environment in which things like religion do not count always win over older structures.

It is sad that more Indians know about Kalpana Chawla (who is AMERICAN and wore a US FLAG when she died) than Rakesh Sharma (who sworn on the Indian flag and wore the Indian flag when leaving our planet!)

Last edited:
I endorse this article. :tup:

There are way more important things for Indians to look at apart from rejoicing on this news. Though it's neither good or bad for India on a wider perspective.

You didn't forget. Your mind cannot connect the dots fast enough.

You are right, I didn't connect the dots fast enough to arrive at the fact that you have little logic and reasoning skills.

So why do you have so little logic and reasoning skills?

Back
Top Bottom