What's new

Bilawal blasts ‘pro-India’ Nawaz Sharif during pre-election rally in AJK

Really chose a party thats ok with maKing loc intl border?

Yes we do have a local party its caled Muslim Conference and it has a great history unfortunately its now a party of corrup.mufad parasts
http://www.muslimconference.org.pk/
Ther ar also other parties like jkpp and jklf(bunch of turd holes)

Well ideally you should chose PTI but seeing your analysis about their strength in AJK and their attitude in other provinces ( apart from kpk and Punjab) pretty sure they won't be making a huge impact. PPP is super corrupt and it seems the local parties are not up to the mark either and N is no saint. Man it speaks volumes that despite having like ten parties there is barely any choice and those that can make a vote bank haven't tried hard enough.

Good luck to you guys. Hope you guys make the right choice.

NP1.jpg

April.png
Justice.png

I don't know how to read the above. But a picture speaks a thousand words and I know you people and IK, I know what these images are saying. If fake pictures, personal comments and hurt rears mattered, you won't see these people running the system for the third time :rofl: :lol:!!! So here is the truth :enjoy: :lol:

It good to have mentally mmatures in politics , whether it is Donald Trump or bilawal.

Ronaq lagi rehti hai because of such guyz

I dnt listen to this guy but nawaz is modhi ka yaar . That's true
And the whole Pakistan voted for this so called modi ka yaar and makes him PM again, and again and again.

Bilawal is future of Pakistan, people should trust his ideas and vote for him. He is the next PM of Pakistan, he will take Pakistan to new heights.

Man you have a great sense of humour.

Last edited:
SO Pakistan has its very own version of our Pappuu Gandi but even more of a hypocrite? :D
of course but he is more like a robot which is being used by his father though i hope he stay's alive after 2018 elections :angel:

It good to have mentally mmatures in politics , whether it is Donald Trump or bilawal.

Ronaq lagi rehti hai because of such guyz

And the whole Pakistan voted for this so called modi ka yaar and makes him PM again, and again and again.

Man you have a great sense of humour.
Being elected doesnot free you of your mistakes thats just bs

Back
Top Bottom