What's new

Bilawal blasts ‘pro-India’ Nawaz Sharif during pre-election rally in AJK

apny graiban main jhankna chahye. His own corrupt papi was giving stupid explanation of two SU30 intruders in 2008 by calling it navigational misjudgment.

The meeting with Sheikh Rashid changed his life :D

Isliay kehtey hain Sheikhoan sey bach key raho :D
After meeting shaikh rashed kal tk ki technical fault wali billo rani aaj pooray dino wala shehzada ban gya hai.
13164385_1790568881171662_4847512051269000292_n.jpg

Trying to make his self relevant, no body cares about this clown.
No. I care about this dude. Not because I like him. In fact, I dislike him and hate his father, the crook Zardari. What I care about Bilawal Zardari is that his mom and dad ripped off this poor nation badly and massively. I want him to bring that plundered money back and hand it over to the nation. I am not interested in his non-sense. I am only waiting for this guy to condemn the corruption of his parents, disassociate himself from that blackmoney, and give it back the real owners. If he doesn't, his disgraced dad will act as a curse for Bilawal. Bilawal Zardari will get no support from the people of Pakistan even if he changes his name to Bhutto Bilawal Bhutto. Asif Zardari will remain a curse for his son Bilawal Zardari.

No. I care about this dude. Not because I like him. In fact, I dislike him and hate his father, the crook Zardari. What I care about Bilawal Zardari is that his mom and dad ripped off this poor nation badly and massively. I want him to bring that plundered money back and hand it over to the nation. I am not interested in his non-sense. I am only waiting for this guy to condemn the corruption of his parents, disassociate himself from that blackmoney, and give it back the real owners. If he doesn't, his disgraced dad will act as a curse for Bilawal. Bilawal Zardari will get no support from the people of Pakistan even if he changes his name to Bhutto Bilawal Bhutto. Asif Zardari will remain a curse for his son Bilawal Zardari.
Agreed.

So does that mean IK and Tareen and Aleem and IK's sisters ALL will become pro-PMLN to hide their corruption too? Stop writing stupid posts that make no sense. PTI has the most corrupt members out on the entire landscape of Pakistan's politics. All third class lower level thugs who could never get a seat elsewhere, got seats in the Pakistan Triple my-Income party (PTI). Majority of these people were little and had no place to show their corrupt moves. Now, they are in billions, including IK. Majority of these guys don't even have jobs or businesses to show income for the homes, offshore accounts, multi-million dollar buildings and all they own :hitwall:. GO figure. There is a reason why IK NOW doesn't want to accept the SAME SC he was crying for. Its pretty obvious, IK and his buddies are seeing the Jail in front of them and they are scared like Goats!!

Just fyi, Gen. Raheel met with NS today, he told him the military backs him up. Press the gas pedal and do "JUSTICE FOR ALL". So its coming.......tell all of your people to RUN!
You scratch my back i scratch yours policy which is also called Norra Kushsti
Ask any people party worker they will say the same thing Zardari,s pro Nawaz lolicy is harming PPP in Punjab their local leaders who are totally anti noon are given orders to keep their volumes low

Just today panama released a new list guess what Maryam has two more accounts a few months ago she said she has no assets now she is a billionare hmm

Its actually baboon leagis who are calling it jewish consliracy on fridays and isi sazish on monday one of your minister even called it a cia consliracy against development of Pakistan :-\\

Justice for all include those who sent billions abroad on their kids name to Panama and called it jewish conspiracy

apny graiban main jhankna chahye. His own corrupt papi was giving stupid explanation of two SU30 intruders in 2008 by calling it navigational misjudgment.

After meeting shaikh rashed kal tk ki technical fault wali billo rani aaj pooray dino wala shehzada ban gya hai.
13164385_1790568881171662_4847512051269000292_n.jpg
Kuch dinoan pehley to kaha tha mein billo rani ka fan hoan aj shezada ye kiya muamla hay bhai jan?

But sadly elections in Azad Jammu and Kashmir are based more on shitty biradri politics than actual issues

You are from AJK. Tell me how do you see their chances.. Please for the love of God vote for somebody else.. PPP is beyond corrupt. They are the fathers of corruption. Incompetence and corrupt. I saw this speech on TV. There weren't many people in fact I woul say maybe a 1000-1500 at best.

The thing is that with elections nearby he needs to base his campaign on Anti N rethoric just like N did an anti PPP ( and PPP did anti N) in 2013 elections thus we see such statements which after elections will mean squat. We all heard the tall claims of N before the 2013 election but they did jack against PPP.

A puppet of his father. No party I hate more than PPP and no person I hate note than zardari and his family. Each of them ..

You are from AJK. Tell me how do you see their chances.. Please for the love of God vote for somebody else.. PPP is beyond corrupt. They are the fathers of corruption. Incompetence and corrupt. I saw this speech on TV. There weren't many people in fact I woul say maybe a 1000-1500 at best.

The thing is that with elections nearby he needs to base his campaign on Anti N rethoric just like N did an anti PPP ( and PPP did anti N) in 2013 elections thus we see such statements which after elections will mean squat. We all heard the tall claims of N before the 2013 election but they did jack against PPP.

A puppet of his father. No party I hate more than PPP and no person I hate note than zardari and his family. Each of them ..
In Mirpur(my native place) PTI chances.are high due to biradri vote

But in rest of AJK there is massive horse trading going on and there will have to be a coalition government Muslim Conference(noon B team),PMLN and PPP will be main players not sure about how much PTI,can bite into vote banks of others in Azad Kashmir
PMLN workers just a few weels ago attacked a PPP convoy with stones so you can guess how low they are willing to drop

Bilawal is future of Pakistan, people should trust his ideas and vote for him. He is the next PM of Pakistan, he will take Pakistan to new heights.

In Mirpur(my native place) PTI chances.are high due to biradri vote

But in rest of AJK there is massive horse trading going on and there will have to be a coalition government Muslim Conference(noon B team),PMLN and PPP will be main players not sure about how much PTI,can bite into vote banks of others in Azad Kashmir
PMLN workers just a few weels ago attacked a PPP convoy with stones so you can guess how low they are willing to drop

Hmmmm not cool.

Quite frankly If it was a choice between N or PPP I would pick N. Not the beat option but anything is better than PPP anything.

I won't be surprised if pti don't make much of an impact. Have seen more campaign on news from PPP and N than from PTI and quite frankly pti has not focused at all on provinces apart from kpk or Punjab for campaigning . They have wasted an opportunity in sindh, they have been found wanting in balochistan and they have also been absent in AJK.

Well here's hoping the best happens for AJK and for Pakistan.

I have another question... As you can see with each province has base parties ( Punjab N, kpk pti and before them anp and sindh PPP) which speaks to the locality. How come azad Kashmir doesn't have such a strong party based on locality? Is it bcz of Bhutto's of hardliners policy and infight against sardar Abdul qayoom after whose removal the newly found PPP azad Kashmir branch won the election?

@WAJsal if you would also shed some light as to why azad Kashmir doesn't have a local based party like other provinces do?

Hmmmm not cool.

Quite frankly If it was a choice between N or PPP I would pick N. Not the beat option but anything is better than PPP anything.

I won't be surprised if pti don't make much of an impact. Have seen more campaign on news from PPP and N than from PTI and quite frankly pti has not focused at all on provinces apart from kpk or Punjab for campaigning . They have wasted an opportunity in sindh, they have been found wanting in balochistan and they have also been absent in AJK.

Well here's hoping the best happens for AJK and for Pakistan.

I have another question... As you can see with each province has base parties ( Punjab N, kpk pti and before them anp and sindh PPP) which speaks to the locality. How come azad Kashmir doesn't have such a strong party based on locality? Is it bcz of Bhutto's of hardliners policy and infight against sardar Abdul qayoom after whose removal the newly found PPP azad Kashmir branch won the election?

@WAJsal if you would also shed some light as to why azad Kashmir doesn't have a local based party like other provinces do?
Really chose a party thats ok with maKing loc intl border?

Yes we do have a local party its caled Muslim Conference and it has a great history unfortunately its now a party of corrup.mufad parasts
http://www.muslimconference.org.pk/
Ther ar also other parties like jkpp and jklf(bunch of turd holes)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom