What's new

Bihar Results: 19 Muslim Candidates Win, 5 Less from 2015, Even as AIMIM Wins 5 Seats

Owaisi is a good leader . Muslims should vote for him

SO what you are admitting is "Muslim interest" are divergent from "hindu interest" and "National interest".

I agree.

Jinnah said that over 70 years ago

You people are late, Partition of India is the only way

People still vote for religion ? I thought the fight is between liberals and right wing of all religions.

I couldn't care any less what jinnah said. He was a british suck up.

He was a genius, he was the only one who understood that India would be a disaster and needed to break

He was the only one who understood that there needed to be a Muslim state
Hindu state
Sikh state
Xtian state
And multiple other states because what's happening in India now is what he always said would happen

The hindutva extremist state is a Jinnahs warning and brilliance in action

The solution is still the same,. You can't trap hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims and minorities in a Hindutva state

There needs to be Partition of India for its own sake

Indian Muslims are not a minority. They have Indian Constitution...which cannot change. Indian Muslims will fight it out..they do not need anyone's support.

With rise in education and decrease in poverty, individuals will ensure rights and liberty will prevail.

Congress I used them as captive vote bank.
...but now ...Muslims know where their interest is best served.

He was a genius, he was the only one who understood that India would be a disaster and needed to break

He was the only one who understood that there needed to be a Muslim state
Hindu state
Sikh state
Xtian state
And multiple other states because what's happening in India now is what he always said would happen

The hindutva extremist state is a Jinnahs warning and brilliance in action

The solution is still the same,. You can't trap hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims and minorities in a Hindutva state

There needs to be Partition of India for its own sake

I care even less for your opinion ( if that was even possible)
Indian Muslims are not a minority. They have Indian Constitution...which cannot change. Indian Muslims will fight it out..they do not need anyone's support.

With rise in education and decrease in poverty, individuals will ensure rights and liberty will prevail.

Congress I used them as captive vote bank.
...but now ...Muslims know where their interest is best served.

Indian constitution can be changed, so the best chance they have is with the Indian Hindus, not the constitution.

I care even less for your opinion ( if that was even possible)

Indian constitution can be changed, so the best chance they have is with the Indian Hindus, not the constitution.

To be honest I hate you, your a Hindu

That's part of the issue

Separation was the only way

The problem was Indians were stupid, rather than understand and accept this FACT AND REALITY

they tried to convince Indians of ONE UNITED INDIA FOR ALL bullshit
So all Indians would be stuck in one country where everyones history, culture, faith would have space and the state would be impartial and equal

The reality is Jinnah and Pakistan knew it was all a crock of shit and Partition was essential

So now that Jinnah has been proven right and you guys want a hindutva state the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Indian Muslims and minorities can't be subjected to a hindutva extremist communal state
And Partition is the only way forward

Indians will become more and more communal and India will be ghettoised

Partition will come one way or the other

How many have YOU studied to claim Hindus have caste system ?

Jaati is caste, not Varna.

But since you claim Hindu scriptures, the Onus is on YOU to prove your claim.
I don't Owe to anyone, I am not obliged to continue this nonsense.
You have open goal post, score as much you like.

To be honest I hate you, your a Hindu

That's part of the issue

Separation was the only way

The problem was Indians were stupid, rather than understand and accept this FACT AND REALITY

they tried to convince Indians of ONE UNITED INDIA FOR ALL bullshit
So all Indians would be stuck in one country where everyones history, culture, faith would have space and the state would be impartial and equal

The reality is Jinnah and Pakistan knew it was all a crock of shit and Partition was essential

So now that Jinnah has been proven right and you guys want a hindutva state the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Indian Muslims and minorities can't be subjected to a hindutva extremist communal state
And Partition is the only way forward

Indians will become more and more communal and India will be ghettoised

Partition will come one way or the other

LOL

I don't Owe to anyone, I am not obliged to continue this nonsense.
You have open goal post, score as much you like.

Of course you own me a reply, but seeing that you cannot prove your bigoted claims, You are free to run away and be recognized henceforth as a bigot.

As Hindutva extremists rampage the country and make it aparthied and congress in cohorts with BJP as it has failed to address the long standing plight from its muslim votebank, they are increaingly leaning towards All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) a new rising muslim party which has secured 5 seats on recently held elections in Bihar. This surprising result is now a hot debated topic in the Indian media where AIMIM is being labelled BJP tool by the congress and other hindutva elements are calling it a second rising of the Jinnah's muslim league.

Not so long ago, Congress members including Rahul gandhi and priyanka gandhi congratulated the supreme court verdict in favour of hindutva fanatics which made controversial decision of allowing constructing ram temple on the former site of the demolished Babri mosque.

Because of him BJP came to power, East Bihar he cut votes in such a way that 7 seats went to BJP. This finally led BJP to form govt.

Yaar what's LOL going to do?

India has 250 million Indian Muslims, if they were a state they would be the 4th biggest in the world

Add another 100 to 200 other minorities, dalits, etc etc

A disaster is waiting for India

Hindutva poison is a threat to all south Asia it's why China is so important to South Asia

BJP is becoming like Congress was from 50s-80s with near absolute power, not good for democracy as we have already seen. Problem is most of the opposition are either idiots or are aholes. We need a new strong nationalist right wing party as counterbalance to BJP to keep each other check. The only way it can happen is Congress to shed its liberal stance became the same nationlist org it was at its founding and freedom struggle one which had leaders like lala lajpat rai, netaji bose and sardar patel. Until then there doesn't seem to be any alternative to BJP for India at least at federal level.

Yaar what's LOL going to do?

India has 250 million Indian Muslims, if they were a state they would be the 4th biggest in the world

Add another 100 to 200 other minorities, dalits, etc etc
A disaster is waiting for India

Hindutva poison is a threat to all south Asia it's why China is so important to South Asia

Don't worry, we plan to ask the Chinese to "re-educate our muslims" in their "vocational training center'. Maybe they can help us build our own "vocational training center" for muslims.

Then you can cheer both India and china.
BJP is becoming like Congress was from 50s-80s with near absolute power, not good for democracy as we have already seen. Problem is most of the opposition are either idiots or are aholes. We need a new strong nationalist right wing party as counterbalance to BJP to keep each other check. The only way it can happen is Congress to shed its liberal stance became the same nationlist org it was at its founding and freedom struggle one which had leaders like lala lajpat rai, netaji bose and sardar patel. Until then there doesn't seem to be any alternative to BJP for India at least at federal level.

I agree.

But CONgress is a lost cause.

Back
Top Bottom