What's new

Bihar alliance without a single elected Muslim

Sanghi Bakhts like you who thrive on cow urine try to divert topics.

Who the hell is talking about Muslim population in India, you brought Hindu population in Pakistan and to cover your brown butt you came up completely different facts.

This is not republic TV. You cant just shit on the road and we ll let you go.

Stop propaganda , stop lying.
There are few name calling i can do to depict your kind. But don't want to hurt your feelings nor do i want to get down to your levels..

My first comment was that Muslims in Bihar didn't vote on religious lines, otherwise they could have influenced results in 24 assembly seats where they are largest religious group.

My second comments was to say that only a small fraction of Hindus are radical and extremist in India, otherwise Muslims would not have survived and thriving in India.

What was it that warranted slur and abuse from you as a response is beyond me.

None the less, your tendency to get abusive and mods leniency towards it tell a lot about your society

There are few name calling i can do to depict your kind. But don't want to hurt your feelings nor do i want to get down to your levels..

My first comment was that Muslims in Bihar didn't vote on religious lines, otherwise they could have influenced results in 24 assembly seats where they are largest religious group.

My second comments was to say that only a small fraction of Hindus are radical and extremist in India, otherwise Muslims would not have survived and thriving in India.

None the less, your tendency to get abusive and mods leniency towards it tell a lot about your society

Shut up and stop quoting me.

I have reported you for derailing the thread!!

All Indians like you are attention seeker here.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

The fact is Muslims have elected 5 Muslim candidates belonging to a Muslim party called AIMIM and you Hindus are getting a nervous breakdown and running around like headless chickens.

:flame::flame::flame:

Last edited:
Shut up and stop quoting me.

I have reported you for derailing the thread!!

All Indians like you are attention seeker here.
Well I am an Australian of Indian origin and seeking attention from a Pakistani troll will be the last thing in my mind..

Well I am an Australian of Indian origin and seeking attention from a Pakistani troll will be the last thing in my mind..

I don't care what your origin is.

Just stop quoting me, I have zero tolerance for third world Indians with low IQ, who come here for propaganda only.

Serve them right for supporting Bharat over Pakistan. And in Pakistan we have thankless bihari terrorists like Altaf Hussain getting millions of votes every election.

And in Pakistan we have thankless bihari terrorists like Altaf Hussain getting millions of votes every election.
What about Modi's bff Nawaz Sharif? Or Benazir who handed over the Khalistan dossiers to her college buddy Rajiv Gandhi?

Come to think of it- NS is also a refugee from Srinagar. But you'll never call him thankless. That courtesy is strictly reserved for tHaNkLeSs biHaRiS who put their lives on stake for Pakistan in 1971.
Serve them right for supporting Bharat over Pakistan.
Also why should they even support Pakistan over Bharat? What do they owe Pakistan? Has Pakistan ever come to their aid?

They are Indian citizens. Would you expect a Pakistani to support a country that Pakistan is at war with? I think they've learnt plenty from what Pakistan has done to Biharis- using them for its own cause and then leaving them to rot in camps.

They'd be crazy to support Pakistan over their home country when we all know that Pakistan neither has the resources neither the will to come to their aid. They'll only be asking for a genocide from Hindus.

Some of you toxic son of the soil nationalists over here I swear. Relax- Indian Muslims aren't asking for your help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom