What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Those who are into spirituality know very well how well Quran is protected in other realms,and they keep it in its original form "Arabic"...To have the "Noor" of Quraan..what we recite should be the same as what the "Noor" recites...
I will say no more in this regard

To some "idiots" because we converse in English it apparently means we are Englishmen - The only arbis around are the Peninsula and gulf arbis - there are no other - Egyptians are Egyptians, Syrians are Syrians

Bilal.... where is Bialal ibn Rabah from you? ahh never mind.

Trying to associate terrorism with "Arabs" now and this is only "Arabic" because of the retarded "Arabic" mentality or to better quote "Vile".
Accusing us with no evidence except Internet articles and some people's blogs and then bring it as "Evidence".

The Qur'an was sent in Arabic language unlike other scriptures before it we are responsible of keeping it just the way it is "Intact" Maybe we should start translating it the way Muse and some others suggest and later we will have Eizkels and Job's some hundred years from now each author making his own "input" and "opinion" on the subject.

Quran is sent in Arabic language of course. The Quran is free from all errors & imperfections, that have creeped into the Bible & Torat as per our beliefs. Perhaps I shouldn't have used "Arabization", but I used "Salafism" synonymously with "Arabization", because Salafism is exclusively an Arab product. Maybe I shouldn't have called it "Arabization", my bad.

This is called not knowing where to point exactly so you make a whole circle hoping the other guy doesn't notice. Non-Muslims world blames Muslims > Muslims will blame "Arabs" > Arabs will blame Gulf countries Arabs> Gulf country Arabs will blame Saudi Arabia and no body really knows who to blame in the end of the day we only find ourselves abandoned the same way the Prophet was in his early days and the word of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) will become true "Islam started strange and it will once again return strange".

Now others will try to derail what I said into "You are saying no Islamic country in the world except Saudi Arabia?" so I will answer this preemptively in No this is not what I mean.

Pakistanis dont blame Arabs for anything. Its just that some people need someone else to blame for their failures, and some people think of something else as more important (like hindu culture) which they see as dieing out in Pakistan, but it will be good for Pakistan in the long run if we distant ourselves from hindu culture as much as possible and come closer to Islam.

A similar case with Pakistan, which has taken on some "Arabic traits", but again, most of Pakistan is still deeply immersed into Tawassuf (I'm sure you know what this means, if you don't, I can explain it & its significance), which doesn't have anything to do with Arab culture.

Can you please tell me what is Tawassuf? And while you are at it, can you also please provide a basis for your statement that "most of Pakistan is still deeply immersed into Tawassuf"?

Will be very helpful if you do that.

Wahabi are only "rent collectors" -- Quran claims it is continuation of a message given to Jews and Christians among others and those messages were not in Arabic - was it not God who revealed those messages??? And lest face it if Quran is the Word of God, can it be corrupted and still be the word of God?? Is it not blasphemy to argue that God needs the assistance of men, especially Arbis of the Saudi variety?

But lets not digress, some will be persuaded that God speaks only Arabic - to them we say, good luck to you and your desert, when the oil runs out, you will sell yourselves as future prophets - and good luck with that -- But to Muslims, our message must always be one in which issues must be examined clear headedly.

What about arabization is worthy enough to sacrifice Pakistan and the conscience of the Muslim?

We are Muslims muse. We are not Jews nor Christians. We are a continuation of those two religions which came in Hebrew.
God will keep his message wither through an arabi or pakistani or Albanian muslims it does not matter. But to let go of such an honor when it is already in your door step is a great waste. And a funny thing I have grown used to your racist remarks.

Where in this post alone you : 1-Suggested that Arabs of the saudi variety are the lowest form of humanity.
2-Suggested that Arabs of the saudi variety are not even Muslims (which is funny condsidering how you keep saying we are the "Takfiri" ones.

Bit by bit, everyday, the arab idols the Pakistani state has set up for Muslims to worship are being chipped away at - and everyday, a taboo is broken, everyday we are a little bit freer than the day before - Muslims all over the world can rejoice in this liberation of the Pakistani conscience.

Bilal- there is a point i am about to make hopping you will understand- the mousy guy is just hopeless- please tell me how many arab countries follow wahabi or salafi school of thought?- and a reply to my previous post will be appreciated?-

Sir, my point is that Saudi Arabia is the hotbed for Salafi/Wahabi thought today. Just go to Madina Mubaraka, see what they have done to Jannat-ul-Baqi, to Bibi Fatima (R)'s house, to Hazrat Abu Bakr (R)'s house etc. See how they are destroying Islamic history. The fact that women cannot drive or vote, & have to be segregated from men in public. I realize that not all Muslim countries follow these rulings, but the fact is that the majority of these practices have nothing to do with Islam. However, because Saudi Arabia is the most important arena for Islamic history & traditions, & it has the holiest places of Islam that are visited by Muslims all over the world; it (Saudi Arabia) holds a certain influence, & great authority over all Muslim nations & Muslims.

We are Muslims muse. We are not Jews nor Christians. We are a continuation of those two religions which came in Hebrew.
God will keep his message wither through an arabi or pakistani or Albanian muslims it does not matter. But to let go of such an honor when it is already in your door step is a great waste. And a funny thing I have grown used to your racist remarks.

Where in this post alone you : 1-Suggested that Arabs of the saudi variety are the lowest form of humanity.
2-Suggested that Arabs of the saudi variety are not even Muslims (which is funny condsidering how you keep saying we are the "Takfiri" ones.

Maso, you have unfortunately fallen once again to playing the victim - The Wahabi have not seen anything yet - the Wahabi planned to burn Pakistan and stab Muslims of Pakistan in the back - and you have been successful, but everyday, the Wahabi wakes up to new and more enemies - and we will giove you, Inshallah, what you had prepared to give us

Can you please tell me what is Tawassuf? And while you are at it, can you also please provide a basis for your statement that "most of Pakistan is still deeply immersed into Tawassuf"?

Tawassuf is the practicing of the Sufi form of Islam the third less famous part of divisions in Islam.....Yes I said divisions because the way we are going these days it is no longer a belief but "divisions" is a more proper term for it sadfully.

To one "idiot" out here- The word Arabi means some ones who speaks and belongs to Arabic speakig state- and it is the official language of 26 different culturally diverse countries- and there is no such thing as a single arabic or arbi culture-

Maso, you have unfortunately fallen once again to playing the victim - The Wahabi have not seen anything yet - the Wahabi planned to burn Pakistan and stab Muslims of Pakistan in the back - and you have been successful, but everyday, the Wahabi wakes up to new and more enemies - and we will giove you, Inshallah, what you had prepared to give us

And now conspiracy theories as well....Amazing.

Bilal

I would encourage that we not explore Tawassuf in this thread -

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

To one "idiot" out here- The word Arabi means some ones who speaks and belongs to Arabic speakig state- and it is the official language of 26 different culturally diverse countries- and there is no such thing as a single arabic or arbi culture-

Delude yourself anyway floats your boat - Arbi has always meant peninsula, it was only to form a larger block against the Turks and later communism that there cam eto be such things as "Arabs"

This is my interpretation of Tawassuf: Tawassuf is inwardness in Islam, to become closer to Allah (swt) by seeking inner purification. You can also call Tawassuf mysticism. Most people come into this state by reciting verses about love for Allah (swt) & His Prophet(S), architecture, poetry, music, dreams, and geometry. All the shrines you see in Pakistan today, all over Pakistan, are visited by Pakistani Muslims today. All the qawaalis you listen to are the work of Barelvi Muslims. Sunni Barelvism is an integral part of Pakistan. Sufism is an ancient movement, & is different from Barelvism, which started in India in the 19th century (to counter Deobandism), but both Barelvism & Sufism encompass the same values, having the same tenets. To counter Sufism, Deoband in UP India started the Deobandi movement.

Bit by bit, everyday, the arab idols the Pakistani state has set up for Muslims to worship are being chipped away at - and everyday, a taboo is broken, everyday we are a little bit freer than the day before - Muslims all over the world can rejoice in this liberation of the Pakistani conscience.

Is this thread abt "vile" arabization,salafism,terrorism,wahabism or god damn arab idols?

Muse brah.. ur a confused man...

Take a chill pill relax drink the devils juice...

2z6yxyf.jpg

And others:

2uid5yo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom