What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Lol. It is not we Indians who are trying to forget a glorious past and forge an alternate unrelated copycat identity, not even a new one at that - all in vain! And yet, you accuse us of harboring a inferiority complex?

Me I know exactly who I am = my Country and Nation is Pakistan - I am a Muslim of the Shia tradition, My maderi Zaban is Punjabi, and I belong to the Jatt brotherhood, I am all of these - and there is no contradiction in any of these. And also a descendant of the wonderful Indus Valley Civilization.

^^^^^
We know, who we are - it seems it's only the indians who are confused, that is why I refer to inferiority complex.

We have a new PhD in History of pakistan and the motives of Jinnah in creating it!!!, welcome mate.

Just read Stanley Wolpert Jinnah Of Pakistan.

I know people in Bombay,so old and so dignified and they have even worked in Jinnah's office or had people who dealt with him.I dont need ti listen to your demi god portrayals of any politician and i think the same of our own Indian politicians like Gandhi/Nehru/Patel etc and i dont feel they descended from heaven to give me the sacred fruit.

What i said about Jinnah is true from many historical accounts and as such in India,nothing is sanctitious unless proven otherwise.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

This all boils down to the indian inferiority complex, Me I know exactly who I am = my Country and Nation is Pakistan - I am a Muslim of the Shia tradition, My maderi Zaban is Punjabi, and I belong to the Jatt brotherhood, I am all of these - and there is no contradiction in any of these. And also a descendant of the wonderful Indus Valley Civilization. :pakistan:

Once you convert,you are no longer Jatt dude.why are you carrying a casteist symbol from Hinduism?Embrace islam fully.

Oh,i dont even care about India and all dude.I am an agriculturalist from my native village and i speak a certain language.Thats all.No need to stretch it till nation and all.

The Quran is in Arabic, isnt it? So even if millions memorize it, how many of them actually do understand what they memorize - word for word?

its translation and tafseer is availble every where. and those who memorize it are intelligent enough to make themselves familiar with Arabic

Strange and pretty naive discussion....such a funny discussion where every pakistani guy is trying 2 prove that he is no way related to India by stating..me punjabi..baloch..sindhi...Fact is the only people of Punjab and to some extent Sindh has some kind of phsical simillarity with noth indian people..but again ..we indian friends has to understand tht....punjab,sindh is not all bt pakistan...and pakistani friends has to think of an idea tht may be pakistan is presented to the outside world as a concept or people with everything related to punjabi/sindhi...rather than pakistan also is all about westered side of your conuntry...simillarly india is perceived in america as people and taste simillar to south asian type...outside country never know or we can assume that India never presented its national character in with reflection from nagaland/manipur/tripura/Jammu and Kashmir....

So when a nation and its nationalities are presented with a specific type of culture/population then outsiders perceives us the in same way...

Rather than that we should phrase our word like Indian and pakistani are dissimilar in all aspect rather...specific simillarity exists in between specific areas...and of course specific areas does not constitute the whole nation...

You'll have to call upon a psychic to ask her sweet soul - rest in peace.

The Quran is in Arabic, isnt it? So even if millions memorize it, how many of them actually do understand what they memorize - word for word?
About the Zabar se le ke pesh tak, you should read the Gita (not even the entire Mahabharata) to really know what it talks about. This deriding and underestimation of epic works of literature shows lack of maturity, knowledge and understanding - the complete anti-thesis of what Islam stands for! Prove me wrong here.

If the Quran is not understood, no point in memorizing it my friend.

The gist of the Arabic text is understood, and that is what is more important. More emphasis is put on TAFSIR rather than the straight away translation. Translation can cause the meaning of the text and it's soul to be misunderstood, while TAFSIR is meaning and 'mafhoom'of the Arabic text.

The Quran is not a story like your mahabharata, it is a book explaining the best way of life. So the meaning and Mafhoom is not to be understood word for word, unlike a story, you have to remember the story word by word and put all the sequences together. For example, The Quran says that say Bismillah before eating food. Now, I dont need to learn the exact words for it, I have to understand the impact of it on our life, and so, I have to say Bismillah before eating, and the objective is fulfilled.

We know, who we are - it seems it's only the indians who are confused, that is why I refer to inferiority complex.

And why do you think Indians are confused? Confused about what?

There are plenty of Arab words in Urdu as well. You speak Urdu in front of an Arab today, and he will understand half of the stuff. I understand half of the stuff Arabs say in Arabic. But the original text of the Quran is different.

But yeah, Turk and Farsi do have a slightly greater influence, but not precisely.

Not half man,i know it is easy for the arab to understand udru,they watch a lot of bollywood here but it is still dubbed.

And the old Arabia was Iraq/Syria and all which is anyway closer to Turkey/Iran.

I know people in Bombay,so old and so dignified and they have even worked in Jinnah's office or had people who dealt with him.I dont need ti listen to your demi god portrayals of any politician and i think the same of our own Indian politicians like Gandhi/Nehru/Patel etc and i dont feel they descended from heaven to give me the sacred fruit.

What i said about Jinnah is true from many historical accounts and as such in India,nothing is sanctitious unless proven otherwise.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Once you convert,you are no longer Jatt dude.why are you carrying a casteist symbol from Hinduism?Embrace islam fully.

Oh,i dont even care about India and all dude.I am an agriculturalist from my native village and i speak a certain language.Thats all.No need to stretch it till nation and all.

I am a Jatt because my people are - LoL we don't need a certificate from an indian for our heritage - an ethnicity has nothing to do with the Hindu religion, this is again the indian inferiority complex in action.

So, you are saying that Jinnah made the struggle for pakistan just for show and for his personal reasons?...eh?

Strange and pretty naive discussion....such a funny discussion where every pakistani guy is trying 2 prove that he is no way related to India by stating..me punjabi..baloch..sindhi...Fact is the only people of Punjab and to some extent Sindh has some kind of phsical simillarity with noth indian people..but again ..we indian friends has to understand tht....punjab,sindh is not all bt pakistan...and pakistani friends has to think of an idea tht may be pakistan is presented to the outside world as a concept or people with everything related to punjabi/sindhi...rather than pakistan also is all about westered side of your conuntry...simillarly india is perceived in america as people and taste simillar to south asian type...outside country never know or we can assume that India never presented its national character in with reflection from nagaland/manipur/tripura/Jammu and Kashmir....

So when a nation and its nationalities are presented with a specific type of culture/population then outsiders perceives us the in same way...

Rather than that we should phrase our word like Indian and pakistani are dissimilar in all aspect rather...specific simillarity exists in between specific areas...and of course specific areas does not constitute the whole nation...

Dude,the reality of India is that there is more similarity between Punjabis and Sindhis of both countries and in general North indians and Pakistanis than with South Indians.

Essentially,it is religion that keeps india together or rather the fear of another religion's attitude towards us.

Today it is better integrated than 50 years ago but it can get better.

Not half man,i know it is easy for the arab to understand udru,they watch a lot of bollywood here but it is still dubbed.

And the old Arabia was Iraq/Syria and all which is anyway closer to Turkey/Iran.

Nah, Arabs dont watch bollywood, at least not Omani Arabs.

And why do you think Indians are confused? Confused about what?

Confused about us - and therefore about their own identity, many indians have still not accepted the fact of independence of Pakistan, whenever I have gone to india - people always question partition - get over it - it's ancient history - 64 years have past.

I am a Jatt because my people are - LoL we don't need a certificate from an indian for our heritage - an ethnicity has nothing to do with the Hindu religion, this is again the indian inferiority complex in action.

They are simply obsessed with us. This thread proves it. Be careful if you go to the toilet make sure you flush it because they may be interested in what you ate the day before........

So, you are saying that Jinnah made the struggle for pakistan just for show and for his personal reasons?...eh?

he was paid by the brits to and of course he gets what he deserves,to be the boss of a country.Otherwise,in a unified country he has to serve below a ***** like Nehru,which is not fair to his aukat,which i completely agree upon as he is a stud.

Back
Top Bottom