What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Indians are fully trying to capitalize on this thread, when their insecurities about Pakistan has nothing to do with this topic. The problem with Indians is that they think Jinnah was a "maulvi fanatic", & that he was greedy for power to create Pakistan. So their insecurities lie with the fact that they do not accept the legitimacy of the state of Pakistan. Make no mistake, even though I'm against the Arabization of Pakistan, I thank God everyday for granting us a separate homeland.

Converting the Khuda Hafiz to Allah Hafiz for example, or what Zia did by incorporating Salafi elements into Pakistan's society, & making Islamiat & Pakistan Studies compulsory, along with bringing the Hudood Ordinance & the Blasphemy Law. Stuff like that. Thank God we don't have the kind of Shariah Law in Pakistan, yet.

Khuda is a Farsi word, does that mean there is a "Persianization" of Pakistan? And even if Khuda Hafiz wasn't made into Allah Hafiz (though i see Pakistanis using both, no difference there), then what about words like "Dunya", "Aadmi", "Fiza", "Haqoomat", "Haq", "Tanzeem", "Shabash", "Parwardigar", "Peghaam", "Sarparast, "SarZameen", "Firdos", "Ghulaam", and many other everyday Urdu words are from Either Farsi or Arabic, then i guess we shouldn't speak Urdu at all since it has so much "foreign" vocabulary without which the language wouldn't even exist.

I am likewise a direct descendant of what constituted the Vedic civilisation. I am glad that my culture and religion is thousands of years old and was not forced down my throat by some invading barbarians whose identity I now claim is my sole lineage. The land of my forefathers was donated to the descendants and the converts of these marauders by my people and that is my only shame. Apart from that, I am glad that even those Pakistanis who look like me and eat like me claim to be different from me and my nation. We share a different value and a different aspiration. India and Indians are not the usual whinning frustrated conspiracist people which you will find across our border. We are open minded "Yindoos" who share our land gladly with our kin who have embraced a different faith. We don't look to Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc and claim that since those people share common religions with the majority of our people then they are part of some family which must be defended even when wrong. We are at peace with ourselves and with the world. We do not blame others for our misfortune. When we err we look within and do not point fingers elsewhere. That is the starting point of the great difference between you and us.

Pakistanis on the whole who post on this forum remind me of the Black African slaves who were shipped across to the new world. After being whipped enough by their masters, they embraced their masters' dressing, language, culture and religion. They share nothing in common with their African ancestors even though most of them resemble the average African. In corrolation, over the years Pakistanis have moved away from the average Indian when it comes to mindset. We are liberal and open-minded whilst you continue with your antiquated way of thinking. You have become the crapping ground for the west, the east and the middle east whilst we treasure our independence and our sovereignity. What ever makes you think that we would even want to be remotely associated with your tribe is beyond my comprehension.

In summary, looking at the average of the mindset of the average Pakistani on this forum, I am glad that my forebears clung to Hinduism, that they allowed partition to happen and my fervent wish is that your country will adopt Arabic as the lingua franca for the future. In that way, we will be unable to understand you linguistacally and hence we will give up trying to understand your mentality.

So if these pakistanis are children if slaves, so what does that make you since your kind was ruled by these invading barbarians too?

Indians are fully trying to capitalize on this thread, when their insecurities about Pakistan has nothing to do with this topic. The problem with Indians is that they think Jinnah was a "maulvi fanatic", & that he was greedy for power to create Pakistan. So their insecurities lie with the fact that they do not accept the legitimacy of the state of Pakistan. Make no mistake, even though I'm against the Arabization of Pakistan, I thank God everyday for granting us a separate homeland.

The problem with Indians ON THIS THREAD is they are simply obsessed with us. There is a serious problem with thier insecurities and get great sense of self satisfaction at cheap meaningless posts. Well if it gives them a buzz being on pdf talking crap then let them.

Khuda is a Farsi word, does that mean there is a "Persianization" of Pakistan? And even if Khuda Hafiz wasn't made into Allah Hafiz (though i see Pakistanis using both, no difference there), then what about words like "Dunya", "Aadmi", "Fiza", "Haqoomat", "Haq", "Tanzeem", and many other are Either Farsi or Arabic, then i guess we shouldn't speak Urdu at all since it has so much "foreign" vocabulary without which the language wouldn't even exist.

Both Khuda & Hafez are Farsi words, Allah is Arabic for God, & Hafez is Persian. Allah Hafiz is not grammatically correct. For example: Fee AmanAllah is perfectly correct, because that is completely Arabic, & I use that all the time.

I appreciate the usage of Arabi & Persian words, in fact, I have a great appreciation for Arabic & Persian vocabulary in Urdu, & use it all the time. But it has to be consistent. In the case of Allah Hafiz, one word is Arabic & the other Persian, it's not grammatically correct. And the reason why Khuda Hafiz was 'being ceased' was because ancient Persians had "many Khudas", but there is only One Allah.

If you can't differentiate in looks between a pakistani and an indian then you must go get your eyes checked.

We pakistani are green, grey eyed fair skinned and some of us even blond, compared to a dark skinned,timid physically inferior indians.

I am no arab, my ancestors were not arabs and they weren't indian either.

photo_1313837954070-1-0.jpg

well,this guy is none of that and he is certainly not physically weak because of his brown skin.

I am just looking for a pic of my father to show you how some hindus ll look,a total opposite of what you may think so.

its not at all difficult to tell apart a pakistani from an indian..specially from accent.

Khuda is a Farsi word, does that mean there is a "Persianization" of Pakistan? And even if Khuda Hafiz wasn't made into Allah Hafiz (though i see Pakistanis using both, no difference there), then what about words like "Dunya", "Aadmi", "Fiza", "Haqoomat", "Haq", "Tanzeem", "Shabash", "Parwardigar", "Peghaam", "Sarparast, "SarZameen", "Firdos", "Ghulaam", and many other everyday Urdu words are from Either Farsi or Arabic, then i guess we shouldn't speak Urdu at all since it has so much "foreign" vocabulary without which the language wouldn't even exist.

If somebody says yes to this question, then Urdu us a mixture of different languages, so Pakistan is being taken over by every culture in this part of the world!!!

After reading all comments, I feel like there is a unwritten Law that to be qualified as a Pakistani, you should hate India and disregard its roots. Very much unlike Egyptians who are proud of their Paraoh era.

To put it in simple words,the arabs pile up the desis together and pakistanis also figure in that.

Pakistanis dont want to be with India and there is an issue with Iran because they are all Shia and Pakistanis are Sunnis.So,they pretty much invent their identity and that is nothing but anti-India.Anything but India/Indian things because anything else ll be opposite to the concept of Pakistan.

The problem with Indians ON THIS THREAD is they are simply obsessed with us. There is a serious problem with thier insecurities and get great sense of self satisfaction at cheap meaningless posts. Well if it gives them a buzz being on pdf talking crap then let them.

There was a thread yesterday night in which Santro played all of us, and 3 Indians were putting out totally absurd claims. It was about how many Mirages pakistan lost I think, or Something like that. Shows that these Indians never back up their claims.

er.....ok..enlighten me oooo enlighted one....
freedom of mind means you can invent your own form of hinduism?
does hinfuism gude you extensively about everyday life?
for example ..tell me according to hinfu teachings whats the best way of taking your food...

I have the freedom to redefine Hinduism for myself.

Hinduism doesn't guide me extensively on what to do everyday but gives me a lot of options.

I shall not eat non-veg(it says it is better not to,never says u absolutely cannot)

I shall always try to bathe in a place with flowing water instead of standing water like normal bathrooms

I shall practice my religion and show my respects to the sun god on whose mercy and grace,we are able to cultivate good crops and survive

Do yoga everyday in the morning and evening to keep m body and soul rejuvenated

And at last,it divides food into three types Saatvik,Rajas and Tamas which defines the kind of qualities that one would inherit upon eating the different types of food.You can google this up.

It teaches me be in peace with the environment around me,both the vegetation and the animals and live in sync with them and not disturb the balance.

It lets me practice a lot of martial arts,which enhances my strength,flexibility and power of concentration.

well,these are a few of them but what i love the most is,it also allows me to not care about any of these suggestions and do my own thing,if i feel i can do justice to the same.

And it says "Aham Brahmasmi",which says I am god but only if i can manage to handle the emotions of being that perfecrt thing.

“The State shall endeavor, as respects the Muslims of Pakistan to make the teaching of the Holy Quran and Islamiat compulsory, to encourage and facilitate the learning of Arabic language..”.

"We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran, in order that you may learn wisdom." (Quran 12:2)

I got no time to read this whole BS article but to tell u this..Arabic is our language..Language of Muslims... language of our Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)..and we should learn it...stop being so liberal n nationalist k apni asal hi bhool jao...

Allah hafiz

"kawa challah hans ki chaal, apni chaal bhi bhool gaya " ...

To put it in simple words,the arabs pile up the desis together and pakistanis also figure in that.

Pakistanis dont want to be with India and there is an issue with Iran because they are all Shia and Pakistanis are Sunnis.So,they pretty much invent their identity and that is nothing but anti-India.Anything but India/Indian things because anything else ll be opposite to the concept of Pakistan.

Why are you generalizing? You simply are in love with yourself. You havent got a clue what Pakistanis want and dont want. Iranians are muslims and Pakistani are muslims. For the record im not obsessed enough with India to be anti India. We dont need to "invent an identity". We did that when Pakistan was created. We are Pakistani and im truely proud to be Pakistani.

Both Khuda & Hafez are Farsi words, Allah is Arabic for God, & Hafez is Persian. Allah Hafiz is not grammatically correct. For example: Fee AmanAllah is perfectly correct, because that is completely Arabic, & I use that all the time.

I appreciate the usage of Arabi & Persian words, in fact, I have a great appreciation for Arabic & Persian vocabulary in Urdu, & use it all the time. But it has to be consistent. In the case of Allah Hafiz, one word is Arabic & the other Persian, it's not grammatically correct. And the reason why Khuda Hafiz was being ceased was because ancient Persians had "many Khudas", but there is only One Allah.

Welcome back Bilal the forum is better with you in it

Back
Top Bottom