What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

I am likewise a direct descendant of what constituted the Vedic civilisation. I am glad that my culture and religion is thousands of years old and was not forced down my throat by some invading barbarians whose identity I now claim is my sole lineage. The land of my forefathers was donated to the descendants and the converts of these marauders by my people and that is my only shame. Apart from that, I am glad that even those Pakistanis who look like me and eat like me claim to be different from me and my nation. We share a different value and a different aspiration. India and Indians are not the usual whinning frustrated conspiracist people which you will find across our border. We are open minded "Yindoos" who share our land gladly with our kin who have embraced a different faith. We don't look to Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc and claim that since those people share common religions with the majority of our people then they are part of some family which must be defended even when wrong. We are at peace with ourselves and with the world. We do not blame others for our misfortune. When we err we look within and do not point fingers elsewhere. That is the starting point of the great difference between you and us.

Pakistanis on the whole who post on this forum remind me of the Black African slaves who were shipped across to the new world. After being whipped enough by their masters, they embraced their masters' dressing, language, culture and religion. They share nothing in common with their African ancestors even though most of them resemble the average African. In corrolation, over the years Pakistanis have moved away from the average Indian when it comes to mindset. We are liberal and open-minded whilst you continue with your antiquated way of thinking. You have become the crapping ground for the west, the east and the middle east whilst we treasure our independence and our sovereignity. What ever makes you think that we would even want to be remotely associated with your tribe is beyond my comprehension.

In summary, looking at the average of the mindset of the average Pakistani on this forum, I am glad that my forebears clung to Hinduism, that they allowed partition to happen and my fervent wish is that your country will adopt Arabic as the lingua franca for the future. In that way, we will be unable to understand you linguistacally and hence we will give up trying to understand your mentality.

the proof is in the pudding.
no other book in the world this big can be memorized accurately word by word..by so many people....even those who dont speak or understan arabic...

Wrong. I have known some people, my grandmother among them, who had memorized the entire Ramayana and the Mahabharatha (including the Bhagvad Gita) in Sanskrit, both these among the longest poems ever written. And then there was a nerd in my high school class who had memorized the entire Oliver Twist play- in Shakespearean English!

The Quran is a vast collection of everything in the world and is a referring source. So, nothing beats memorizing it word by word, sound by sound. Zabar se le kar pesh tak.

I agree, this Arabization is foreign to Pakistan & the nation of Pakistan, it's caused immense problems inside Pakistan, & it needs to be rooted out of our culture.

I dont believe that he will be capable of comprehending sarcasm. Perhaps he spends way too many hours trying to learn Arabic :D

And perhaps you spend way too many hours on a Pakistani defence forum which shows your obsession with Pakistanis. Take a break and drop by at bharatragshag once in a while.:D

Tell me.. whose translation will be right muse??
Will it mean the same if done in french by you.. Punjabi by Omer.. Sindhi by someone or Urdu by someone?
From arabic to urdu to english to french to malay to sanskrit..
The whole idea of authenticity goes down the drain then doesnt it.. everybody can make their own Quran.. translate it as they wish..
Maybe in your view its ok for Surah Alaq to be taught entirely in Punjabi??
"Parh.. Parh ve apne Khuda de naal ..."

This reminds me of what Mansoor says in Khuda Ke Liye "I can read Arabic but not understand it".i think thats why it is better to read a a little lost in translation version in shahmukhi rather than in a foriegn language.

Converting the Khuda Hafiz to Allah Hafiz for example, or what Zia ul Haq did by incorporating Salafi elements into Pakistan's society, & making Islamiat & Pakistan Studies compulsory, along with bringing the Hudood Ordinance & the Blasphemy Law. Stuff like that. Thank God we don't have the kind of Shariah Law in Pakistan, yet. I have trust in the core of Pakistan society to resist this foreign Arabization.

simple dude,

basically not everyone can be born a hindu and be a part of a conscience that gives full independence to your mind and energy to your soul.That way i feel,a rajput becoming a muslim is very laughable,it just shows they dont respect their hindu heritage that they want to be piled up with an arby religion like Islam.Well,this is how and Indian Hindu Rajput would describe your choice.

Anyway,we like the british because from them we learn a lot of things.Western Education,Modern Technology,english language everything.What do i get from arabs?an inferior religious ethos.

And dont worry,the muslim league and Jinnah sucked up to the Brits much more than the congress to get a good deal for pakistan.Dont act all self righteous and all now.

er.....ok..enlighten me oooo enlighted one....
freedom of mind means you can invent your own form of hinduism?
does hinfuism gude you extensively about everyday life?
for example ..tell me according to hinfu teachings whats the best way of taking your food...

Back
Top Bottom