What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Indians are fully trying to capitalize on this thread, when their insecurities about Pakistan has nothing to do with this topic. The problem with Indians is that they think Jinnah was a "maulvi fanatic", & that he was greedy for power to create Pakistan. So their insecurities lie with the fact that they do not accept the legitimacy of the state of Pakistan. Make no mistake, even though I'm against the Arabization of Pakistan, I thank God everyday for granting us a separate homeland.

No,i dont think Jinnah is all that.I think Jinnah did it for his ego,just to get some kicks out of doing something big.I dont think he had the complete knowledge and understanding of a lot of muslims.

I feel the british had to divide the subcontinent,else the new country would be too big a power to handle and this country had intellectual wealth also,so they just got these guys Jinnah and the great poet and stoner Allama Iqbal to come up with a strategy to push for a muslim motherland.

The reality is partition did a lot of good for the hindus more than muslims as it finally united them.Otherwise if together the muslims would be much higher in number and add the apologist secular self loathing congressmen,hinduism would have been wiped out.This way,it suits us better.

To put it in simple words,the arabs pile up the desis together and pakistanis also figure in that.

Pakistanis dont want to be with India and there is an issue with Iran because they are all Shia and Pakistanis are Sunnis.So,they pretty much invent their identity and that is nothing but anti-India.Anything but India/Indian things because anything else ll be opposite to the concept of Pakistan.

Whoa - Pakistan has the second largest Shia population after Iran, and I am one of them. :pakistan:

No,i dont think Jinnah is all that.I think Jinnah did it for his ego,just to get some kicks out of doing something big.I dont think he had the complete knowledge and understanding of a lot of muslims.

I feel the british had to divide the subcontinent,else the new country would be too big a power to handle and this country had intellectual wealth also,so they just got these guys Jinnah and the great poet and stoner Allama Iqbal to come up with a strategy to push for a muslim motherland.

The reality is partition did a lot of good for the hindus more than muslims as it finally united them.Otherwise if together the muslims would be much higher in number and add the apologist secular self loathing congressmen,hinduism would have been wiped out.This way,it suits us better.

We have a new PhD in History of pakistan and the motives of Jinnah in creating it!!!, welcome mate.

Just read Stanley Wolpert Jinnah Of Pakistan.

Why are you generalizing? You simply are in love with yourself. You havent got a clue what Pakistanis want and dont want. Iranians are muslims and Pakistani are muslims. For the record im not obsessed enough with India to be anti India. We dont need to "invent an identity". We did that when Pakistan was created. We are Pakistani and im truely proud to be Pakistani.

i am in love with myself?Dude,I am but nothing compared to you guys.

I know pretty damn well what pakistanis are like and how they think and all,dont create this mystic cloud to your country as if you came from mars or something.

If you guys are what you say you are,then Zulfiquar Ali Bhutto would have been alive today and there would have been a Central Asian union with Islam as their unifying factor but that didn't happen.

Iran still treats you as Desi and that pricks you,simple as that.

in comparison there are millions of us who who accurately memorize quran.
could you verify the accuracy of your grandmas mahabhata memorizing?
You'll have to call upon a psychic to ask her sweet soul - rest in peace.
The Quran is a vast collection of everything in the world and is a referring source. So, nothing beats memorizing it word by word, sound by sound. Zabar se le kar pesh tak.
The Quran is in Arabic, isnt it? So even if millions memorize it, how many of them actually do understand what they memorize - word for word?
About the Zabar se le ke pesh tak, you should read the Gita (not even the entire Mahabharata) to really know what it talks about. This deriding and underestimation of epic works of literature shows lack of maturity, knowledge and understanding - the complete anti-thesis of what Islam stands for! Prove me wrong here.

This all boils down to the indian inferiority complex, Me I know exactly who I am = my Country and Nation is Pakistan - I am a Muslim of the Shia tradition, My maderi Zaban is Punjabi, and I belong to the Jatt brotherhood, I am all of these - and there is no contradiction in any of these. And also a descendant of the wonderful Indus Valley Civilization. :pakistan:

its not at all difficult to tell apart a pakistani from an indian..specially from accent.

There are a lot of lahorias and bahawalpurias and people from haripur and all still in Delhi and they speak pretty much the same but yeah you guys would use more of the Z and Q words.

Not every culture,precisely Farsi and Turk and less of Arab.

There are plenty of Arab words in Urdu as well. You speak Urdu in front of an Arab today, and he will understand half of the stuff. I understand half of the stuff Arabs say in Arabic. But the original text of the Quran is different.

But yeah, Turk and Farsi do have a slightly greater influence, but not precisely.

You'll have to call upon a psychic to ask her sweet soul - rest in peace.

The Quran is in Arabic, isnt it? So even if millions memorize it, how many of them actually do understand what they memorize - word for word?
About the Zabar se le ke pesh tak, you should read the Gita (not even the entire Mahabharata) to really know what it talks about. This deriding and underestimation of epic works of literature shows lack of maturity, knowledge and understanding - the complete anti-thesis of what Islam stands for! Prove me wrong here.

I have read the Gita was compulsory for my line of work, interesting - even had a Hindu academic in a prestigious but (unnamed) Pakistani University help with my understanding :)

This all boils down to the indian inferiority complex,
Lol. It is not we Indians who are trying to forget a glorious past and forge an alternate unrelated copycat identity, not even a new one at that - all in vain! And yet, you accuse us of harboring a inferiority complex?

There are plenty of Arab words in Urdu as well. You speak Urdu in front of an Arab today, and he will understand half of the stuff. I understand half of the stuff Arabs say in Arabic. But the original text of the Quran is different.

But yeah, Turk and Farsi do have a slightly greater influence, but not precisely.

Urdu is a beautiful language - and when I watch a Turkish, Irani, or Arabic speak - I find I can understand half the words. :)

Some Green Eyed Blonde Pakistanis giving Indians an inferiority complex

95_India-Pakistan-col-shair.jpg

2007081556292401.jpg

Pakistan_Rangers.jpg

Pakistan-India%20border1.jpg

wld2.jpg

Director-General-Pakistan-Rangers-Sindh-press-release-issued-by-ISPR.jpg

11-26-2009_53669_l.gif

Back
Top Bottom