What's new

Bangladesh’s World Cup jersey to be changed amid similarity to Pakistan's.

Ok, got it...

Just look at the above quote :enjoy:
Where did they say we were a super power?

Pakistan is certainly playing in a bigger league then Bagladesh.
We are taking on and beating a nation 7x bigger than us, while you are having your people kidnapped by Myanmar.

We are not a super power but we are certainly "big boys" compared to you.

We are taking on and beating a nation 7x bigger than us, while you are having your people kidnapped by Myanmar.

Not economically anymore :coffee:

You people really do get a great boost to your GDP with your leagalized prostitution.
We simply can't compete.

Lol!! Ok... what about compete with export earning? Foreign reserve? Literacy rate? Woman empowerment rate? :lol:

Lol!! Ok... what about compete with export earning? Foreign reserve? Literacy rate? Woman empowerment rate? :lol:

how about competing with not being enslaved to India, not getting your butt kicked by Myanmar, not being a one party state.

You guys just make underwear and think you are a super spower.
I just hope for your mens sake that prostitues don't become too expensive due to inflation.

how about competing with not being enslaved to India, not getting your butt kicked by Myanmar, not being a one party state.

You guys just make underwear and think you are a super spower.
I just hope for your mens sake that prostitues don't become too expensive due to inflation.

No we never claimed we are super power but we have the potential to be a major regional and global player in coming decades.

For the sake of argument lets say Bangladesh is making underwear and exporting it and getting twice of Pakistan's export earning why such big players like you can not even match that?

You know that with even 25% less population our GDP is 15% bigger than you. The gap is only increasing and will increase over time. Where you would like to place your country with respect to Bangladesh in near future lets say 5-10 years?

Tell me certain thing your country is ahead of Bangladesh for a fare comparison.

Please do not talk about prostitution. Your woman is in no better condition than prostitutes. Exploited by relatives and cousins and treated like baby making machines.

Talk about what steps you are taking to improve their condition?

No we never claimed we are super power but we have the potential to be a major regional and global player in coming decades.

For the sake of argument lets say Bangladesh is making underwear and exporting it and getting twice of Pakistan's export earning why such big players like you can not even match that?

You know that with even 25% less population our GDP is 15% bigger than you. The gap is only increasing and will increase over time. Where you would like to place your country with respect to Bangladesh in near future lets say 5-10 years?

Tell me certain thing your country is ahead of Bangladesh for a fare comparison.

Please do not talk about prostitution. Your woman is in no better condition than prostitutes. Exploited by relatives and cousins and treated like baby making machines.

Talk about what steps you are taking to improve their condition?

Man your dad must have been a Paksitani from 71... you are obsessed with us.
Bangladhes has better growth rate due to selling underwear, while we were fighting a war.

now that the war is over and we are reforming, you think your better growth rate makes you relventnt to us.
We will get our economy on track, but we will not need to prove to swamp dwellers that we are somehow better then them.

And you asked name one things that is better in Pakistan.... are you ready for this... this is going to be fun

D0pgaVBW0AAIsk-

DESPITE YOUR BETTER GROWTH RATE, WE STILL REDUCED MORE POVERTY THEN YOU:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you people must have been spending all your underwear money on prostites instead of your people.

man, I am so embaressed for you.
You came here to bash Pakistan since this is the first time in your history you had higher growth rate, but then we still managed to pull more pople out of poverty. :cheers:

Now shoo, no one in Pakistan cares about you people and your fish currey.

Man your dad must have been a Paksitani from 71... you are obsessed with us.
Bangladhes has better growth rate due to selling underwear, while we were fighting a war.

now that the war is over and we are reforming, you think your better growth rate makes you relventnt to us.
We will get our economy on track, but we will not need to prove to swamp dwellers that we are somehow better then them.

And you asked name one things that is better in Pakistan.... are you ready for this... this is going to be fun

D0pgaVBW0AAIsk-

DESPITE YOUR BETTER GROWTH RATE, WE STILL REDUCED MORE POVERTY THEN YOU:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you people must have been spending all your underwear money on prostites instead of your people.

man, I am so embaressed for you.
You came here to bash Pakistan since this is the first time in your history you had higher growth rate, but then we still managed to pull more pople out of poverty. :cheers:

Now shoo, no one in Pakistan cares about you people and your fish currey.

Dude UNESCO’s 2018 report shows poverty in Pakistan 28% and in Bangladesh 23%.

Poverty is reducing very fast in Bangladesh. We don’t have half of our population seating at home.

Dude UNESCO’s 2018 report shows poverty in Pakistan 28% and in Bangladesh 23%.

Poverty is reducing very fast in Bangladesh. We don’t have half of our population seating at home.
I provided you my source and you provided me with nothing.

Again, why are you so desperate to bash Pakistan?

No one here ever creates threads to bashes Bangladesh, yet here you are, obsessed with bashing us.

We care more about Zanibar than you, atleast Zanzibar has muslims and good food.

No one here ever creates threads to bashes Bangladesh, yet here you are, obsessed with bashing us.

We care more about Zanibar than you, atleast Zanzibar has muslims and good food.

I provided you earlier. It’s sahri time. Browsing from cell phone. Can’t provide you every thing on demand. You can check by yourself.

They dont need to wear home kit because they are playing away allmatches jyst put red kit as default what fuss in it

I provided you earlier. It’s sahri time. Browsing from cell phone. Can’t provide you every thing on demand. You can check by yourself.

Yeah, I am not doing your homework for you.

Now shoo, it's machi chawal time for you.

Inferiority complex. Unfortunately it is common practice in countries which were once part of a bigger nation to constantly compare themselves to the larger country to feel confident about themselves. In Scandinavia a similar thing can be seen between Finland and Sweden. Finland ceased being part of Sweden in 1809 but to this day even by the admission of Finnish academics the people have an inferiority complex compared to Sweden.

Most Swedes dont even know about this just as most Pakistanis dont know about this Bangladeshi inferiority complex, simply because people in the larger country dont care and genuinely wish the other well. Hopefully Bangladesh will be able to get out of this inferiority complex but to be honest I do not see it happening any time soon, especially as Hasina has realized how easy it is to manipulate this complex into votes for her.

Inferiority complex. Unfortunately it is common practice in countries which were once part of a bigger nation to constantly compare themselves to the larger country to feel confident about themselves. In Scandinavia a similar thing can be seen between Finland and Sweden. Finland ceased being part of Sweden in 1809 but to this day even by the admission of Finnish academics the people have an inferiority complex compared to Sweden.

Most Swedes dont even know about this just as most Pakistanis dont know about this Bangladeshi inferiority complex, simply because people in the larger country dont care and genuinely wish the other well. Hopefully Bangladesh will be able to get out of this inferiority complex but to be honest I do not see it happening any time soon, especially as Hasina has realized how easy it is to manipulate this complex into votes for her.

It's a sad tradegy that nations east of us are not very smart and easily fall for hate politics.

Hatred of India or Bangladesh does not work in Pakistan since our people are slightly more inteligent>

Ok. If you say so. :enjoy:

BTW, big boiz dont beg for bailout package from IMF. Still Pakistan is a big boi, I agree with you. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom