What's new

Bangladesh’s World Cup jersey to be changed amid similarity to Pakistan's.

This hoopla about cricket has to be seriously stopped, not that i am against it but there are tons of other sports that need encouragement. Government may do all required to promote them but unless it finds support from admirers nothing much will come from it. Let's look at Iran on how inspite of being under a repressive regime for last 4 decades they have a successful sporting culture imbibed and have won more medals than the entire South Asia combined.

People here will cheer for Man Utd or Barcelona and buy their merchandise but asking them to name 10 boxers or weightlifters will make them scratch their heads.

Gives me hope when i see kids and young adults in my place queuing up for boxing lessons inspired by the recent performances of the rising stars in Assam and Manipur.

This hoopla about cricket has to be seriously stopped, not that i am against it but there are tons of other sports that need encouragement. Government may do all required to promote them but unless it finds support from admirers nothing much will come from it. Let's look at Iran on how inspite of being under a repressive regime for last 4 decades they have a successful sporting culture imbibed and have won more medals than the entire South Asia combined.

People here will cheer for Man Utd or Barcelona and buy their merchandise but asking them to name 10 boxers or weightlifters will make them scratch their heads.

Gives me hope when i see kids and young adults in my place queuing up for boxing lessons inspired by the recent performances of the rising stars in Assam and Manipur.

There are no money for those sports which resulted people not to participate in those sports. Plus no promotion of those sports so people don’t watch them and hence no idea about the players.

There are no money for those sports which resulted people not to participate in those sports. Plus no promotion of those sports so people don’t watch them and hence no idea about the players.
True, and in the past people played sports only to secure a stable government job. But i can see a change happening already, young people these days consider all kinds of sports as a career option, infrastructure has been built at a rapid pace and training methods have been revamped. We still need to deal with bureaucratic interference and nepotism at the higher levels. We had a unsanctioned private boxing league couple of years back in India, Pakistani origin boxer Amir Khan was involved in it, sadly it wasn't continued.

Last edited:
Just dont know why Pakistan keeps going back to the parrot green color of World Cup 92. It was the worst color of Pakistani jersey.

Performance will win the world cup not reminiscing about a victory 25 years ago.

Pakistan has 1992 world cup 2009 T20 world cup and 2017 Champions Trophy. That is just in cricket never mind the world cups in Hockey and Squash
Talking about only odi world cup sir . Pakistan is old team and we are new , so there is no reason to think that we will touch the sky in a day . But we are coming soon wait and see.
And for other sports I do not care . I love only cricket .

Last edited:
Jersey looked great instead of eye soring green red ones. BD is full of swines with no life sense, they made this an issue. If BD had 11 players with the stamina and determination as Tamim, then they had any chance to win any major tournaments. Anyway the best jersey of the tournament is of Sri Lanka with eco friendly endeavor

D85_4975-696x464.jpg

http://www.thepapare.com/sri-lanka-unveil-eco-friendly-world-cup-jersey/

Last edited:
Why Pakistanis are the most undernourished people in Asia and lost 4 inch height in last 50 years?
Not in asia you are exaggerating your grand daddy india is much worse than us..... btw we are still way taller and good looking than you bengalis...

Why Pakistanis are the most undernourished people in Asia and lost 4 inch height in last 50 years?

Pakistanis are usually much taller and much more muscled than BD where people are short. Worlds fastest bowlers have been from Pakistan. That comes from raw strength.

Pakistanis are usually much taller and much more muscled than BD where people are short. Worlds fastest bowlers have been from Pakistan. That comes from raw strength.

Pakistan and Sri Lanka has the highest undernourished people in Pakistan.

I BELIEVE IS THAT BELIEVING THIS SHOULD BE THE JERSEY sorry trolling lol

its funny what a huge waste of money now get a news one
some times jersey can look similar but not all same lol
were we sleeping still before we were making this jersey
truth be told presently we dont like Pakistan that is why

Back
Top Bottom