What's new

Bangladesh’s World Cup jersey to be changed amid similarity to Pakistan's.

I have some Bangladeshi associates that prefer the look of the green jerseys (no politics). I like the dark green and gold that Pakistan has worn in the past. I don't like the bright green that Pakistan also wears sometimes.

We spend more on weapons than you BD,s together spend on your Machi Chawal 365 days a year.even more in a leap year !:welcome::pdf::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Comparing defence spending?lol why dont uu compar social indicators of the both countries , GDP growth rate etc while Bangladesh can spend more defence but they chose to spend it on development of their country

Comparing defence spending?lol why dont uu compar social indicators of the both countries , GDP growth rate etc while Bangladesh can spend more defence but they chose to spend it on development of their country
B99T H**T indian spotted !

BD sucks at every sport . Has never won anything . PK has won world cups in Cricket and Hockey and has revolutionised the sport of Squash.
Congratulations!
We spend more on weapons than you BD,s together spend on your Machi Chawal 365 days a year.even more in a leap year !:welcome::pdf::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Ok!
Pakistan will have a 2 trillion dollar economy before BD wins any ICC championship :lol::lol:
My advance Congratulations for 2 trillion dollar economy...

The reason for me leaving middle east forever was because of my neighbour bengali who always whether breakfast, lunch or dinner fried machi and chawal , still it smell haunts me.They use cheap junk machi.

Back
Top Bottom