What's new

Bangladesh envoy slams Pakistan army, Advani endorses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me add a few points to ponder over.

We could easily add multiple 'friendly neighbours' in our vicinity if idiotic traitors like BAL are exterminated. Hint: 'Seven sisters' should be liberated. Buffer state in West Bengal could be created. Both could be achieved through supporting proxies, and other means that our enemies already use throughout the world.

lmao, Bangladeshis and their wet dreams. I really do hope that someone like you come to power in Bangladesh, will give us perfect opportunity to cut Bangladesh to size.

Pakistan tried playing the proxy game, look where they are today, India played the proxy game and formed a new country, your country:lol:

Alas, there is a country called India that is between Bangladesh and Pakistan. But on a serious note, for all the bravado of Bangladeshi members on this forum, given a choice between India and Pakistan, Bangladesh would choose India 100% of the times. Be the government at helm be AL or BNP

Given a choice of what? A piece of advice for you and everyone- whether Indian or Pakistani- I don't know what you consider us, friend or foe, but it always pay to know the truth and a wrong judgement is always a hindrance to making the right choice.

I really do hope that someone like you come to power in Bangladesh, will give us perfect opportunity to cut Bangladesh to size.

What is there to cut down to size..? In that swamp of a country..?

Have you got this teaching from Pakistani education system???

Everyone understands where he is wrong, but why do you make instigating comments in reply and derail the thread further? You are the thread starter and it's your responsibility to keep the discussion on track-if needed by taking the help of mods.

why BD is still stuck between India and Pakistan...their govt need to move on rather than becoming indias puppet.

Fact is we were always a slave nation and we will remain one, we just have to figure out whose feet washing will improve our situation without emotion.

Please forgive my language.

You have not been made a national leader. So, you do not represent and do not have to speak for all of us. Talk only for yourself. You are the guys who had shot at their feet, not us, the independent minded Bangali muslims who did not want to be slaves of either British, Hindu or Punjabis.

You guys still regret the partition (because it was opposed by that Moududi?) and still now regret a separation from west Pakistan. Your type of people do not belong to our land, better go for a Hijrat to the west and contribute to the talibanism there. We are a liberal muslim country.

While I do not support the viewpoints of that envoy Karim, neither do I support the anti-Bangladeshi viewpoint of a razaakar who speaks from behind an anti-partition veil. Anti-partition people are the believers of Akhand Bharat. This is not the first time you have posted similar sentiments in this forum. You must keep your tongue (or fingures) in check.

Let me add a few points to ponder over.

We could easily add multiple 'friendly neighbours' in our vicinity if idiotic traitors like BAL are exterminated. Hint: 'Seven sisters' should be liberated. Buffer state in West Bengal could be created. Both could be achieved through supporting proxies, and other means that our enemies already use throughout the world.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was laughing at Unneccessary & Stupid Remarks by BD Envoy but then I Read your post.
You are certianly more lot more comical than Your BD Envoy :enjoy:
Sometimes Hitting Thanks is not Enough ! Thank You For Wonderful Post....

What is there to cut down to size..? In that swamp of a country..?

Well we can always make sanctuaries for Bangladeshi Hindus and Buddhist Chakmas. Will also secure us a sea route through Chitagong into Tripura. Ek teer se do shikar!

Now only if Bangladesh had the balls to provoke India first, cause we don't want to look like bully, we are a peace loving nation after all :angel:

Well we can always make sanctuaries for Bangladeshi Hindus and Buddhist Chakmas. Will also secure us a sea route through Chitagong into Tripura. Ek teer se do shikar!

Now only if Bangladesh had the balls to provoke India first, cause we don't want to look like bully, we are a peace loving nation after all :angel:

How about making sanctuaries for Indian Muslims and Sikhs that Hindus love to massacre from time to time?

If only Banglar Lathial becomes the PM , Luffy500 becomes the Def Min and kalu_miah becomes the COAS, you dream may still come true...:)

:tup:
Cant Agree More

How about making sanctuaries for Indian Muslims and Sikhs that Hindus love to massacre from time to time?

hoho after Pakistanis, now Bangalis assuming the thekedari of Sikhs...Sikhs may have to look down upon you, literally.

Remember Jagjit Singh Arora ? ;)

If only Banglar Lathial becomes the PM , Luffy500 becomes the Def Min and kalu_miah becomes the COAS, you dream may still come true...:)
U forgot MBI Munshi ,give him a good post and we have a perfect anti India Bangladesh:thinktank:

A pet dog has to shake his tail , wipe his mouth with his own tounge as well as bark at the enemies of his master as loud as it can so that he can munch on some throw away bones which otherwise be in the vanity of his master.
This is what we are telling you from long time...Stop doing it

About Sikhs, Check Status of Khalistan Movement.You will get answers.
About Indian muslims, they are our brothers, they are religious & pious like momins but are not over obssessed by Religion.
India is their home they didnt cared to live their homeland in 1947 ... you still need a answer for it??

hoho after Pakistanis, now Bangalis assuming the thekedari of Sikhs...Sikhs may have to look down upon you, literally.
Remember Jagjit Singh Arora ? ;)

Sanskrit Verse :- Vinash Kalay Viprit Buddhi
Translation :- Wrong Decisions brings Period of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom