What's new

Bangladesh envoy slams Pakistan army, Advani endorses

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could easily add multiple 'friendly neighbours' in our vicinity if idiotic traitors like BAL are exterminated. Hint: 'Seven sisters' should be liberated. Buffer state in West Bengal could be created. Both could be achieved through supporting proxies, and other means that our enemies already use throughout the world.

We can remove them from the political scene. But still allowed to exist in its basic form. I was thinking of putting them in a more 'appropriate job'.

Why would we want WB?

This is true, no doubt, but there is very little they can do if Bangladeshis get their act together. For one, Myanmar is isolated around the world. Then, Hindutva extremists have no direct/fast means of transporting anything to/from Myanmar. Their cooperation can not be of much use if we turn the tables on them by supporting China strongly in our immediate vicinity, which should keep Myanmar in check because Myanmar needs China.

Myanmar's relations with China is not very good. And would go even more down as time passes. Many Burmese don't like China and Chinese.

We do not have to go with USA or China. The first option is ridiculous. How can you say that India and Myanmar are working together because of their hatred for Muslims but suggest USA is a possible ally? It is USA that has carried out a global war against Islam for the last decade since the fall of the Soviet Union. If the USA were to wiped out from the Earth today by some asteroid hitting it, let's say, where would that leave all this Western media propaganda and vile hue and cry against Islam and Muslims? Where would that leave these midgets like so called "Israel", or in our region, Myanmar or India?

China could be a partner, perhaps an ally, because it has shown itself to be much more reliable in all aspects than any other non Muslim country.

I couldn't name any instance where USA harmed us. Whatever goes in in the Middle East is irrelevant, and much of it are remnants of the Cold War.

"We" can do nothing because Bangladeshis, frankly, are ignorant stupid and selfish in general which can be proven by the lack of call for implementation of Islamic Sharia in Bangladesh, and the lack of implementation of Islamic Sharia in Bangladesh during its entire history.

Unneeded.

It is not like Bangladeshis can not form resistance factions, infiltrate into Myanmar and push to secure a safe buffer zone for the Rohingya and other persecuted Muslims. It is simply the fact that Bangladeshis are ignorant, stupid and selfish, at least to the extent that they do not abide by any aspect of Islamic Sharia, so they do not see these opportunities, nor do they grab these opportunities with both hands when they are presented to them.

You are right about the ignorant, stupid and selfish part.

It is true but irrelevant to this discussion. Bangladesh is probably a century behind Japan in development. Bangladesh is stuck at Indian levels of development. Bangladeshis (most of them) like to trade with India, watch Indian movies and so on. Bangladesh as a nation must pay the price for that and Indians are extracting the price. It's only Bangladeshis' idiocy that you can blame.

I don't know, those lame drama serials make people stupid. That's why I don't watch them :P

It is just an anecdote. There is an underlying message, perhaps, that Bangladeshis and other nations at India's level of backwardness, are culturally/habitually inept at organizing themselves well to attain an objective, and to effectively plan and execute long term (two or three decades long) missions. At the same time, forming some 'vigilante' groups looking to radically change 160 million people's lives will not succeed. The proof is the fact that Bangladesh has some of the highest number of local NGOs which carry out many 'development' activities but Bangladesh is no better than a backward country like India in terms of development.

NGOs do significant work in Bangladesh. But I agree, we do need to keep a close eye on them. Particularly the small foreign ones.

For long lasting, far reaching developments to be effected, one must have the required executive and decision making power behind him. For the same reason that OIC and Arab League does not work, for the same reason that Bangladeshis have not solved the plight of the Rohingyas, for that very reason, a bunch of volunteers, even tens of thousands of volunteers would not work. One must have the ability to apply force to ensure that objectives are achieved.

Without such ability, all these conferences, and protests, and blogs, and internet posts, and what have you, will remain empty talk, and these issues will be forgotten and deleted from the minds of the ephemeral registers of public memory.

This is something that Bangladeshi policy makers need to see.

That is the crux of the problem. If you do not support Islamic Shariah, then how can you think about creating an egalitarian, just society free from foreign agents and free from social ills like deviance, corruption, murder, nepotism, irregularities of all sorts?

Voting is not a solution either. Bangladeshis did not vote to gain independence, for example, nor are the current or past Bangladeshi constitutions decided by voting. Diplomats are not appointed by voting, nor are ministers appointed by voting. The list can go on.

Even Indians like you admit that BAL appointed envoy is full of delusions because of his cringeworthy adulations of India.

You can live your Sharia life the way you want, just don't try to put it on any one else. Common sense values can home you in.

You can live your Sharia life the way you want, just don't try to put it on any one else. Common sense values can home you in.

What is that supposed to mean? Is the current Bangladeshi constitution voted for by the public? Are Bangladeshi laws (mostly derived from British ordinances) voted for by the public? Then, are not the public forced to follow laws imposed on them? Laws that are backward, anachronistic, unjust, hilarious, inconsistent, faulty, and simply unsuitable for Bangladesh?

PDF is infested with Islamists of Bangladesh. God or Allah save Bangladesh from this zealots. We all want to see a progressive, model democratic Bangladesh. We DO NOT want an Islamic Basket Case that we have to our west.

Nobody asked you what you want to see in Bangladesh. Did you notice that you are not Bangladeshis? As home to the largest number of poor people in the world, you should be all too glad if a basket case were to be your neighbour, in any case.

It's strange to see how Indian members seem to be taking the statement more seriously than the Bangladeshis themselves. They are trying to force the statement down the throats of the Bangladeshi members, regardless of whether they agree with it or not. Anybody who disagrees is simply being shunned as a 'Razakar'. To put it in the words on an Indian member I argued with a few years ago:

"Maan na maan, main tera benefactor"

Bangladesh was born out of Pakistan's wound, a wound created by Indo-Soviet treachery and deepened by our own mistakes. We may have our differences, we may have chosen to part ways but it's merely the name of the state that has changed, the love and mutual respect still stands. I can't begin to tell you how ecstatic I feel when I meet the Bangladeshi student delegations that visit Pakistan and are so eager to learn about the country. Almost all see the need for closer relations and greater co-operation. India had gained a valuable ally after 1971 but lost them to us again because of their exploitative and authoritative policies.

Nuff said....

Alas, there is a country called India that is between Bangladesh and Pakistan. But on a serious note, for all the bravado of Bangladeshi members on this forum, given a choice between India and Pakistan, Bangladesh would choose India 100% of the times. Be the government at helm be AL or BNP

That is the crux of the problem. If you do not support Islamic Shariah, then how can you think about creating an egalitarian, just society free from foreign agents and free from social ills like deviance, corruption, murder, nepotism, irregularities of all sorts?

Voting is not a solution either. Bangladeshis did not vote to gain independence, for example, nor are the current or past Bangladeshi constitutions decided by voting. Diplomats are not appointed by voting, nor are ministers appointed by voting. The list can go on.

I respect your views, but I believe in democracy, like so many others in Arab spring. If in a democracy majority want shariah, then I will accept it for Bangladesh. But because of 8-9% Hindu, some Christian and Buddhist population, I am not sure how a shariah transition will work out from current English common law based legal system, where shariah is implemented only for family law.

Democracy is not perfect, but I have a little different idea about how it can work, I will tell you if you contact me.

This is also interesting as this envoy also wrote an article on Pakistan back in 2001....

Details info about the article as below:

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Contemporary South Asia
Volume 10, Issue 1, 2001
Pakistan: Stalking Armageddon?
Pakistan: Stalking Armageddon?

Preview
Buy now

DOI:
10.1080/09584930120062065

Ahmad Tariq Karim

pages 131-149
Available online: 02 Jul 2010
Alert me
Abstract

This article appears in the Viewpoint section - a neutral forum in which prominent South Asian are able to present full and frank views on particular issues affecting the future of the region and its people - of Contemporary South Asia. In this issue, H.E. (Retired) Ahmad Tariq Karim, the former Bangladesh High Commissioner to South Africa, Ambassador to Iran, and Additional Foreign Secretary for Asia and SAARC, outlines the recurrent failure of successive Pakistan governments, particularly its military regimes, to grasp the need to settle its long-running dispute with India over Kashmir. He describes how the selfish corporate mindset of the Pakistan military establishment ultimately may lead to a potential nuclear confrontation with India. Karim concludes by urging the international community in general, and SAARC in particular, to deploy measures that would encourage the return of democracy to Pakistan as soon as possible.

This maggot even advocated for tipai dam when BAL was telling the public that they would oppose this dam.

Bangladesh envoy advocates Tipaimukh barrage! :: Weekly Blitz

I didn't know he was that guy. How rash in assertion and giving opinions! Not only that it was unwise to comment against the stance of the government, but he was wrong in his evaluation (ask anyone with some knowledge in undergrad Fluid Mechanics).

Now the same guy publishing his work on a sensitive topic that doesn't involve his country in any way and this is while he is in office. Too undiplomatic and unbecoming of a senior diplomat.

If he had been brought to accountability the first time he made stupid remarks about Tipaimukh Bandh, he wouldn't have exhibited further stupidity.

let me ensure you. we are the only country in the third world where dictators were helpless. we removed well known dictators by share will of people. the some time they did spent were because the people wanted them to spend it. and even during that time some sort of democracy was going on..?

noone in hell has the right ot check our democratic system

regarding BAngladesh..its what is taught in their education system..
they are taught that the population of bengal in 1971 was about 60 million,20 million were killed by pakistan and 20 million migrated leaving back 20 million..? thats what they taught, so need to blame them..does that even make sense..? ask them

let me ensure you. we are the only country in the third world where dictators were helpless. we removed well known dictators by share will of people. the some time they did spent were because the people wanted them to spend it. and even during that time some sort of democracy was going on..?

noone in hell has the right ot check our democratic system

regarding BAngladesh..its what is taught in their education system..
they are taught that the population of bengal in 1971 was about 60 million,20 million were killed by pakistan and 20 million migrated leaving back 20 million..? thats what they taught, so need to blame them..does that even make sense..? ask them

Have you got this teaching from Pakistani education system???

does India serve a special anti Pak food to its guest that they start barking lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom