What's new

Bangladesh bid for closer ties with China irks India

China favours seaport, Kunming-Ctg rail links
Staff Reporter
AS 'leon' has obsereved in some other post that there is no word about either a sea port or the road communications via Burma in the joint statements after the meeting between two PMs.

China is certainly positive about both the projects. But, she understands that without a Burmese nod, there cannot be a BD-China knot. And an advance statement would only irk the Burmese Junta.

I hope, there will be a tripartite meeting to decide on these two issues.

Hi brother,

My posts are not meant to disrespect Bangladesh and spread depression and disparity among the Bangladeshi brothers here. My posts are generally an attempt to reflect both sides of a picture, and depict the realities that prevail.

Its depends upon the audience which side they want to pic and believe. I have the same views about my own countries discrepancies. It would be dishonest if i do not present in what I actually believe.

In most of my posts regarding Bangladesh i try give the solutions after I point out the problems, thus i think i dilute the feelings of depression by figuring out the way forward.

Anyhow I have taken a note of your suggestion, and would try to avoid posting in Bangladesh related Issues as much as possible. I really apologize for my previous posts where I might have hurt your feelings, unknowingly.

And regarding the TT comment. I am really thankful for those kind words. Its only the Admins discretion, and they can judge better who is worthy of that position. My personal View is to post quality and rational, TT or no TT, the rule applies in general. Thanks again,

:pakistan:

Adios

Apna logo ke darmiyan mazrat kis baat ka
..:).

Brother, you have all the right to criticized about bd because I never found anything on your post that defame bd rather comes in form of suggestion to improve our situation. It's expected from brother. :)

I personally impress by the knowledge you possess about bd and your posts are appreciated. You post about bd because you care about us. If you didn't care than you would not have write lengthy posts about Bd to suggest us how to improve deference and other social issue.

I urge you to continue posts about Bd as much as possible because we appreciate it. Now lets get back to it. :agree:

I too concur with brotherbangladesh that you should be promoted to TT. I hope management of this forum will notice your high quality posts. :tup:

Last edited:
AS 'leon' has obsereved in some other post that there is no word about either a sea port or the road communications via Burma in the joint statements after the meeting between two PMs.

China is certainly positive about both the projects. But, she understands that without a Burmese nod, there cannot be a BD-China knot. And an advance statement would only irk the Burmese Junta.

I hope, there will be a tripartite meeting to decide on these two issues.

True and I believe that if bd and china agree with the project than we can convince junta with china's help. China has some leverage on junta so it should not be a problem. Our interest lied in with look up to east policy and that start with direct connection with china.

We have a friend who back stabbed us in 1962.

friend?would friend push a "forward policy" behind a illegal mcmahon line for more than three years..... are you sure it's india been stabbed?
Still we are ahead of them

maybe this attitude is the reason why india can't get along with the small countries around her

There are quite a few of us here from difrent back ground. You find me one that oppose close relation with china while you will be lucky to find 1 that support close relation between bd-bharat. Do not live in fool world.

China is a proven friend while you are a proven enemy. :smokin:

ur prime minister supports close ties between India nad Bangladesh.Thankfully she has brains

I would recommend that since bangladeshis are so happy with china we should deport all the 1 crore plus illegal immigrants from BD in India to china where they can live in perfect harmony with each other.It is also good in the long term when sea levels are rising and BD terrotories are lost to see them migrate to china for further harmonious relations.India should be happy with this arrangement and use its military might towards such noble causes only.

ur prime minister supports close ties between India nad Bangladesh.Thankfully she has brains

Indian love for current Awami league PM is well known. Heck, indian govt even prepared its special forces to protect this stooge Awami govt and forecast risk to stooges as often as it necessary. And we are all seeing how indians are more than in love with Awami stooge govt than Bangladeshis.

Beside the point, you are not discussing with Awami PM here, so what an indian stooge PM supports is irrelevant.

I would recommend that since bangladeshis are so happy with china we should deport all the 1 crore plus illegal immigrants from BD in India to china where they can live in perfect harmony with each other.It is also good in the long term when sea levels are rising and BD terrotories are lost to see them migrate to china for further harmonious relations.India should be happy with this arrangement and use its military might towards such noble causes only.

Those so called 1 cr or 2 cr or even 5 cr. illegals are your citizen. We BD and Chinese are working hard to pull our poors out of poverty while Indians are conspiring to ship their poor out to another country. Chinese not gonna let it happen and smooth beating up is waiting on Chinese border for you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those so called 1 cr or 2 cr or even 5 cr. illegals are your citizen. We BD and Chinese are working hard to pull our poors out of poverty while Indians are conspiring to ship their poor out to another country. Chinese not gonna let it happen and smooth beating up is waiting on Chinese border for you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude don't comment if u don't know .Just come to India once and visit the poorest part of Kolkata or Mumbai.U will find plenty of ur Bangladeshi brothers roaming around.

Wow, Iajdani, BD should worry about chinese borders, after all its another heaven for your people to illegally infiltrate.

Wow, Iajdani, BD should worry about chinese borders, after all its another heaven for your people to illegally infiltrate.

We are not indian.:lol: Dont use typical indian way to consider chinese. Indian wanna do so donesent mean the other nation will do the same thing.

We are not indian.:lol:

Please let them in. You will know what it is like to support 15 million illegal immigrants too.
Then they will become de facto chinese because Iajdani will say, "They are your poor! China wants to get rid of its poor by shipping them to another country!!"
:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom