What's new

Bangladesh bid for closer ties with China irks India

BD has to choose one.........if it is China,then it will have to let go all that its getting from India
whats the big deal here................

Why BD should do that why NOT BD should have good ties with all?

You Indians are working with Chinese and at the same time want others not to trade with them?

Why BD should do that why NOT BD should have good ties with all?

You Indians are working with Chinese and at the same time want others not to trade with them?
the conditions are different for BD
its just not abut trade..............

irrespective of what PDF bangalis may think,India has done a lot for BD
and when suddenly,its cosying with China,India should be irked

not that it possesse a great challenge for us...............but if you allying with our enemy then it will change our POV and similarly the extra care,the goodies which we are sending to BD or we are thinking to send,that will stop.............and there is nothing wrong there.................

the conditions are different for BD
its just not abut trade..............

irrespective of what PDF bangalis may think,India has done a lot for BD
and when suddenly,its cosying with China,India should be irked

not that it possesse a great challenge for us...............but if you allying with our enemy then it will change our POV and similarly the extra care,the goodies which we are sending to BD or we are thinking to send,that will stop.............and there is nothing wrong there.................

China has done a lot for Pakistan, does that mean we should cut off all ties with US?

The crux of all your excuses is that India wants to bully and harass Bangaldesh and force it to not improve any ties with China .

Why India feels threaten if BD work for strengthening its defence ?

China has done a lot for Pakistan, does that mean we should cut off all ties with US?

The crux of all your excuses is that India wants to bully and harass Bangaldesh and force it to not improve any ties with China .

Why India feels threaten if BD work for strengthening its defence ?
China has done a lot for Pak,
so now if Pak suddenly starts ditching China and starts cosying up with US,then China would have behaved in the same way...............

i aint giving any excuses.............
i said there are free to ally with any country...........but if they start allying with our enemy then we will start distancing ourselves...............and that is what we are doing.............we arent bullying BD...............
why you are holding India as the culprit.................we didnt do anything wrong....................the deal we were supposed to sign was an indication that we have gud relations..................now if we arent signing it then it gives a signal to the BDeshi govt.
if they feel what we did was wrong,then they can go to international courts and fight their case there...........

and for the third point.................its not BD who is threatning us,but its china which is trying to form its base in BD...............and it wont be hard for you to guess why they want to do so...............our concerns are genuine...........its not like BD with 2 squadrons of fighter planes and 4 submarines is going to threaten India....................

China has done a lot for Pak,
so now if Pak suddenly starts ditching China and starts cosying up with US,then China would have behaved in the same way...............

i aint giving any excuses.............
i said there are free to ally with any country...........but if they start allying with our enemy then we will start distancing ourselves...............and that is what we are doing.............we arent bullying BD...............
why you are holding India as the culprit.................we didnt do anything wrong....................the deal we were supposed to sign was an indication that we have gud relations..................now if we arent signing it then it gives a signal to the BDeshi govt.
if they feel what we did was wrong,then they can go to international courts and fight their case there...........

and for the third point.................its not BD who is threatning us,but its china which is trying to form its base in BD...............and it wont be hard for you to guess why they want to do so...............our concerns are genuine...........its not like BD with 2 squadrons of fighter planes and 4 submarines is going to threaten India....................

lolzz NO China never behaved like weak India.

And in simple words you are saying BD should NOT think of standing up for own defence against Indian Bullying

lolzz NO China never behaved like weak India.

And in simple words you are saying BD should NOT think of standing up for own defence against Indian Bullying
weak lol..........dont troll jana ji....... :argh:
what i m saying is.............BD has to choose a side..........
there is nothing wrong in standing up.............
but you cant expect the very same country to give you freebies and other things against whom you are standing.......
as simple as that.......

weak lol..........dont troll jana ji....... :argh:
what i m saying is.............BD has to choose a side..........
there is nothing wrong in standing up.............
but you cant expect the very same country to give you freebies and other things against whom you are standing.......
as simple as that.......
If it's case of choosing sides then I would much prefer to side with China. They are our largest trading partner, a bigger investor and our strategic supplier.

Do you seriously want the Chinese to establish a road and rail link to Bangladesh? They are ugly as f**k. They will change the genetic composition of Bangladesh over time. I'd rather commit suicide. We have had a terrible misfortune of being located near these people and their kind in the Northeast of India already.

Where hole did this racist crawl out from?

Please keep your racism to yourself as the vast majority of Bangladeshi's want nothing to do with your kind.

If it's case of choosing sides then I would much prefer to side with China. They are our largest trading partner, a bigger investor and our strategic supplier.
yep that is fine............

We must use both China and India. You can't ignore powerful countries in your vicinity if you wish to grow as country economically. Isolation will only stunt growth, but let's not cosy up too much to either. We trade with them keeping our distance. I just don't trust the Chinese. These road and rail links might be used for trade initially but what's to stop them using them at some point in the future to mass people or armed forces in Bangladesh. You can never tell the demeanour of the Chinese just by looking at them. They all look the same to me. And historically, they've also been quite an evil people.

BAL has already sold our soul to India. What we see in Indian media off and on are to keep the pressure on.

India is just pretending to be irked with the development, infact I wouldn't be surprised if Bangladesh is trying to get close to China at the behest of India. BNP and Jamaat have sold out to the Americans and are bending over backwards to give the Americans a Naval base in the Bay of Bengal, a naval base clearly directed at the Chinese in the short term, and admittedly not in India's interest either in the long run.

The Chinese have obviously got a whiff of this, and they are now firmly backing the BAL government. China along with India will make sure BAL government stays in power in Bangladesh in the next few years to come. Bye bye BNP and Jamaat :coffee:

Bangladesh is an independent nation and free to develop close ties with anyone.
But you have to remember if your actions affect India then India will reciprocate in the same way.

Ultimately people of Bangladesh will decide what they want.

Bangladesh is an independent nation and free to develop close ties with anyone.
But you have to remember if your actions affect India then India will reciprocate in the same way.

Ultimately people of Bangladesh will decide what they want.
We want to leave in peace. We want to prosper. But our neighbor does not allow any neighbor or Muslims to prosper or live in peace.

Back
Top Bottom