What's new

Bangladesh Air Force to procure "Buk-M1-2 SAM System"

Ok idune,
I guess you did not read my underlined sentence on the first post above the heading.
Though it is not my business to make comments on what you write to others. But, there are deaf and blind guys in this forum, who will not even read your first sentence in full when he finds that your post is based on truths. These guys send negative posts whenever they find BD govt is making some military purchases or the economy is doing good. These guys will find out some news to challenge this kind of post, news or article.

They do not love our country. This is what you will notice in their posts. They sometimes send anti-India posts only to show that they are not Indians. But, they hate the country called Bangladesh. They have no respect for our country. If a bangladeshi writes a positive post on BD, these guys will immediately negate your posts.

Even people who proclaim themselves as Indians do not write such kind of posts. But, these people, who claim themselves as BD citizens always write against BD. So, my question is who these people are and what are their citizenship.

So, my point is what is the use of taking so much time and labour to answer posts from these guys who always stab our country.

Though it is not my business to make comments on what you write to others. But, there are deaf and blind guys in this forum, who will not even read your first sentence in full when he finds that your post is based on truths. These guys send negative posts whenever they find BD govt is making some military purchases or the economy is doing good. These guys will find out some news to challenge this kind of post, news or article.

They do not love our country. This is what you will notice in their posts. They sometimes send anti-India posts only to show that they are not Indians. But, they hate the country called Bangladesh. They have no respect for our country. If a bangladeshi writes a positive post on BD, these guys will immediately negate your posts.

Even people who proclaim themselves as Indians do not write such kind of posts. But, these people, who claim themselves as BD citizens always write against BD. So, my question is who these people are and what are their citizenship.

So, my point is what is the use of taking so much time and labour to answer posts from these guys who always stab our country.

Dont you understand that they are after negative politics? They pray everyday for the failure of this government so that they will have an excuse to get back to power. They will try less to improve themselves rather wishing other to do bad. Acute psychotic disorder with very little capabilities..

I try avoiding those threads and suggest everybody to do the same. That will discourage them to open childish negative propaganda in a foreign forum.

Cheers...

bd_4_ever still could not provide evidence for his following claims.

1. Provide evidence of Bangladesh purchased or purchasing Buk-M1-2 SAM.
  2. Provide the evidence/news link of F-18 training and purchase.
  3. Provide the evidence/news link of SWAD claim
  4. Provide the evidence/news link of indian help claim

Until then Bd_4_ever is just another liar spreading speculation from bdmil.

I think Idune has a legitimate point. Where is the link for this procurement?

I think Idune has a legitimate point. Where is the link for this procurement?

Munshi Bhai,

I suppose, you are a BDMillitary forum member and you have access to such news more than me...its pretty stupid you asked me this question....

Sorry if i sound rude...

Please read my earlier posts carefully....at least i can expect that....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Munshi Bhai,

I suppose, you are a BDMillitary forum member and you have access to such news more than me...its pretty stupid you asked me this question....

Sorry if i sound rude...

Cheers!!!

Man would it hurt if you paste the said links once again just for the satisfaction of few who are asking about credible links again and again??? I being a neutral reader is getting confused as to why Idune is asking for links again and again and what is stopping you from posting it again even if you have already done????

Man would it hurt if you paste the said links once again just for the satisfaction of few who are asking about credible links again and again??? I being a neutral reader is getting confused as to why Idune is asking for links again and again and what is stopping you from posting it again even if you have already done????

Dude, the news is from BDMillitary....its not about the link, what he is saying is that its a false/lie....thats the issue....

If you all can, see this,

www.***************

can you open the link??? you cant.....thats why i have POSTED it here.....anyone can go to bdmilitary site and check it.....go to 'army' then to 'artillary'.....its added with all the information....

Cheers!!!

This new equipment has been added in the 'Field Air Defence System' of the BDMillitary Forum. Having done so, i believe this system is very near to procurement.

I have doubt about their credibility. They have added Pakistani made Al-zarar (suposedly upgrade our t-59 to Al-zarar) in that site yet to find out that Al-zarar project was never true. Hence, I would Appreciate direct Confirmation from credible soruce. :coffee:

Until then I will stay idle while you guys fight it out........;)

Munshi Bhai,

Sorry if i sound rude...

Cheers!!!

Well you must excuse my ignorance since I am not a regular visitor to BDMilitary forum. It would have saved us a lot of aggravation if you just put up the damned link -

http://www.***************/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=330&Itemid=99

My observation for what its worth is that the BD military is being integrated into the Russian-Indian military network. If in the hypothetical situation that the Indian air-force intrudes into BD airspace will our Russian technical experts allow us to shoot them down? Who is the intended target of these SAM's then? The Myanmarese or the Chinese or the Americans? If none of these then why the hell do we need SAM's for?

Dude, the news is from BDMillitary....its not about the link, what he is saying is that its a false/lie....thats the issue....

If you all can, see this,

www.***************

Ohh Got it...Unfortunately cannot see it...Seems like script changed words with "*"...However typically defense deals are reported by news agencies across...Was wondering why you have to give link from another defense forum....Is is a future deal and yet to be signed???

I just visited the BDMilitary forum site and found this article -

Pakistan exposed: ISI activities against Bangladesh

Unfortunately I cannot open the document sine it appears I am banned from the forum. Is the forum operated by the BD military or by RAW?

My observation for what its worth is that the BD military is being integrated into the Russian-Indian military network. If in the hypothetical situation that the Indian air-force intrudes into BD airspace will our Russian technical experts allow us to shoot them down? Who is the intended target of these SAM's then? The Myanmarese or the Chinese or the Americans? If none of these then why the hell do we need SAM's for?

PLease don't mind but may i ask how much Military Knowledge you possess??? I mean i am not a defense expert by any stretch of Imagination...However i do not get what you mean by Russian Technical Experts allow you to shoot down enemy planes??? Are radars/sams going to be operated by Russian experts in BD???? Or Radars/SAMS refuse to work when planes are Indians???

Ironically BD is the only country as compared with Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Americans, Russians etc where i see members fighting and not applauding defense procurements

Are radars/sams going to be operated by Russian experts in BD???? Or Radars/SAMS refuse to work when planes are Indians???

Both are distinct possibilities. Russian experts will certainly be involved in operating and supervising these SAM's and since India is full of Russian jets I doubt Moscow would allow us to shoot them down.

Both are distinct possibilities. Russian experts will certainly be involved in operating and supervising these SAM's and since India is full of Russian jets I doubt Moscow would allow us to shoot them down.

hey..Is it OK rupee wise to let Russians man these SAM's & operate 24X7

I just visited the BDMilitary forum site and found this article -

Pakistan exposed: ISI activities against Bangladesh

Unfortunately I cannot open the document sine it appears I am banned from the forum. Is the forum operated by the BD military or by RAW?

This is the site also predicted for destruciton of Pakistan. :angry:

I forgot the name of exact thread but it was something like this.

Death to Islamic republic of Pakistan......

No muslim can predict or wish for the destruction of another muslim nation. Either these lunatic are pure munafiq or run by RAW agents. Both are enemy of Islam and Muslim. :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom