What's new

Bangladesh Air Force to procure "Buk-M1-2 SAM System"

You have written a long rant yet failed to prove the credibility of the speculation you posting here. Where is your proof of Bangladesh purchasing these SAM????

Budget has not been announced, where is your proof of defense budget increase to the level you/or another alias claimed??? Where is the proof that any increase was allocated to purchase what bdmil trolls are claiming????

About "India even if they genuinely helps you" - show where india is helping?????

As for calling other rajakar: I do not call other rajakar, it is eastwatch who is doing that; typical Awami habit. Either you are in delusional state - dont even know who said what or you are showing clearly you dont understand english properly to recognize who said what.

About SWAD member - about what discussion and denying what? Get your facts check again. My bad facts are not your business.

About:

All these threads are backed up by hundreds of valid newpaper links and pictures. Are you claiming all those news published by many different newspapers are not true????

I am sure you dont have any answer perhaps more rant. But burden on you to proof on your claim. Until then you are just another speculator.

Ok idune,
I guess you did not read my underlined sentence on the first post above the heading. In this year 2010, when our new purchase of 'REOBUCK HYDROGRAPHIC SHIP' was on process, it was "ADDED" beforehand to the 'Navy-Surface Combatant' page with all the descriptions. Similarly, Buk-M1-2 is "ADDED" to the 'Army' Page, which can pretty much assure its on process of buying. Moreover, when last time Planning Minister confirmed the defence purchase, he clearly said, SAMs are being bought within this fiscal year. This is enough proof, for the time being, for you to understand. And get one thing cleared, no one here and EVEN I did not say it "IS ON OUR LAND". As it has been added, there must be a reason or else it could have just stayed as a homepage news there.

There were hearings about F/A-18 and pilots going for training, tell me was this F/A-18 "ADDED" on the 'Air Force' sections or was it just a news on the homepage of BDMil??? He should have added it right, at least to show off???

Now when i tell you India helps Bangladesh, you will probably call me a pro-indian or a RAW agent and off course, deduce something unreasonable with any news i give you. Still i would like to share a few:-

Addl Rs 400-cr soft loan to Bangladesh

Towards Better India-Bangladesh relations | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses

Now, about you denying SWAD member carrying M-4, read post #22:-

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...gladesh-militarys-new-force-navy-swads-2.html

And i am not suprised you missed my point again...read my post CLEARLY and tell me when i claimed your posts to be without proofs?? :azn: All those thread-titles have been copied to just show how much you are an 'Anti-Bangladesh Government' and how much politically-influenced you are....and you still didnt answer me WHEN DID YOU LAST POST A THREAD ON ANY PROCUREMENT BY THE BDF???

You said "My bad facts are not your business"-and you tell me i rant :disagree:....and you just made my day....dont you think i could have just replied to your post by just writing that single line of yours....???

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
As for calling other rajakar: I do not call other rajakar, it is eastwatch who is doing that; typical Awami habit. Either you are in delusional state - dont even know who said what or you are showing clearly you dont understand english properly to recognize who said what.

Wooh!! Now i dont "understand english properly"....sounds cool :cheesy:

And you are talking about eastwatch's post here?? take a look at all the other 13 pages in Bangladesh Defence and tell me you were inncocent all the time...and i see you attach "AWAMI" to any name who calls you a rajakar...because its a "AWAMI HABIT"??? no wonder you get bashed by posters for your trademark logic....

I am also suprised, you reacted on "RAJAKAR" thing in your reply to eastwatch (even posted a link), but didnt say anything on you being termed a qafir?? Calling you rajakar hurted you more then being called a qafir?? weird isnt it???

Cheers!!!

Ok idune,
I guess you did not read my underlined sentence on the first post above the heading. In this year 2010, when our new purchase of 'REOBUCK HYDROGRAPHIC SHIP' was on process, it was "ADDED" beforehand to the 'Navy-Surface Combatant' page with all the descriptions. Similarly, Buk-M1-2 is "ADDED" to the 'Army' Page, which can pretty much assure its on process of buying. Moreover, when last time Planning Minister confirmed the defence purchase, he clearly said, SAMs are being bought within this fiscal year. This is enough proof, for the time being, for you to understand. And get one thing cleared, no one here and EVEN I did not say it "IS ON OUR LAND". As it has been added, there must be a reason or else it could have just stayed as a homepage news there.

There were hearings about F/A-18 and pilots going for training, tell me was this F/A-18 "ADDED" on the 'Air Force' sections or was it just a news on the homepage of BDMil??? He should have added it right, at least to show off???

Now when i tell you India helps Bangladesh, you will probably call me a pro-indian or a RAW agent and off course, deduce something unreasonable with any news i give you. Still i would like to share a few:-

Addl Rs 400-cr soft loan to Bangladesh

Towards Better India-Bangladesh relations | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses

Now, about you denying SWAD member carrying M-4, read post #22:-

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...gladesh-militarys-new-force-navy-swads-2.html

And i am not suprised you missed my point again...read my post CLEARLY and tell me when i claimed your posts to be without proofs?? :azn: All those thread-titles have been copied to just show how much you are an 'Anti-Bangladesh Government' and how much politically-influenced you are....and you still didnt answer me WHEN DID YOU LAST POST A THREAD ON ANY PROCUREMENT BY THE BDF???

You still did not provide eveidence of Bangladesh purchased or purchasing Buk-M1-2 SAM.

Provide the evidense/news link of F-18 training and purchase.

Provide the evidence/news link of SWAD claim

Provide the evidence/news link of indian help claim

Your psychedelic zig zag you wrote does not have any shread of evidence. If you do not understand word "evidence" then go see a dictionary. Until then you are still a lier spreading speculation from bdmil.

Last edited:
Excellent work by the govt of BD.

One hand they are making country strong diplomatically on the other hand militarily. First Mig-29 now this.... All the best to the PM Hasina.
:cheers:

idune,
i dont know where to start from but the only words you have learnt in this forum is "PROPAGANDA", "AWAMI DECEPTION" and off course "RAJAKAR"....tell me the last time you have started a new thread on any procurement by Bangladesh Defence Force??? Let me give you a list of WHAT really interests you....

*Awami League digital terrorism...*Awami League selling Bangladesh independence to India; piece by peice...*Awami League turned Bangladesh justice system into ‘Kangaroo court’...*
Awami League terrorism spreads to London...*Hasina receiving Indian award over Bangladeshi dead bodies...*Awami govt proved again - they are indian stooges

All these threads have been started by you right?? I think it shows why you are in this forum...You are insanely politically-addict, cannot stand the present government, hates India even if they genuinely helps you, and off course cannot trust any procurement by BD...long back you denied a SWAD member carring a M-4 carbine even after giving the picture...also if budget level is increased, you dont like it for some reason...AND calling every other member "RAJAKAR" if they praise the AL Government or BDmil once in a while..."MERE MENTALITY WITH A LACK OF SENSIBILITY" it is called....i wont be suprised if u call me a "RAJAKAR" too in your next post....

Finally, i dont really care whether you like my post and blame me of considering BDmil forum authentic....having followed your posts for a long time, i never bothered arguing with you because its pointless....because in response to anything i say, you will play safe and blame me that i am polluting the forum and etc etc etc....no wonder you are too much into politics....

Cheers!!!

Actually some people are trying their best to bring hostility between India and BD to fill their own greed. If, by chance India and BD become enemy, who gain? BNP-Jamat and other anti-independence forces. Who lose? People of BD and India.

You still did not provide eveidence of Bangladesh purchased or purchasing Buk-M1-2 SAM.

Your psychedelic zig zag you wrote does not have any shread of evidence. If you do not understand word "evidence" then go see a dictionary. Until then you are still a lier spreading speculation from bdmil.

Did you even bother "SEEING" and "READING" my post PROPERLY???.....omg, this guy is insane.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, nice editing....your 'newly included' "PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE" part just shows you need something to carry on bashing....

And i am still awaiting your replies on the THREAD YOU POSTED ON ANY BDF PURCHASE....and off course, why YOUR WRONG FIGURE IS NOT MY BUSINESS....??? I think you left that out when you replied to my post...:azn:

You make me speechless sometimes.....:disagree:

Last edited:
Did you even bother "SEEING" and "READING" my post PROPERLY???.....omg, this guy is insane.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, nice editing....your 'newly included' "PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE" part just shows you need something to carry on bashing....

You make me speechless sometimes.....:disagree:

Provide eveidence of Bangladesh purchased or purchasing Buk-M1-2 SAM.

Anyone reading your previouse post can see there is no shread of evidence. Your psychedelic zig zag and imagination you wrote does not constitute evidence. If you do not understand word "evidence" then go see a dictionary. Until then you are still a lier spreading speculation from bdmil.

Why on earth I'm Bangladeshi, where we do not have unity?!

Wooo Cool Down guys remember you are on the same side.I mean you people fight even more intensely than most Indian-Pakistanis fight each other.Calling each other Kafir is a huge thing.

It's good to hear BD also purchasing things.But i would rather see BD following PAF doctrine that emphasizes on Fighter over SAMs.SAMs can be Jammed but highly trained Fighter Pilots can neither be Jammed and can fight even with old Aircraft quite well.

So i assume you are ashamed to be a bangladeshi....because, according to you, there is no unity....???

^ Not ashamed but unsatisfied. I do not want to be only Bangladeshi by mentality.

Well, I'm not well Bangladeshi, cos I can not love Bangladesh as like you (BD 4 ever), such a bad luck of me! Thus I changed my ID cos I can not represent BD well. I'm different. To me bad people is bad even s/he is my mom/dad/bro/relative. And good people is good if even he is unknown to me. So to me BD is bad even it's my country if it has faults.

Can you give me a list for which you feel proud for BD without the 52 and 71?

I only like and feel proud for the generosity and broad mind of Bangladeshi people nothing else. But there are some problems. People believe that Bangladeshi people are very simple-n-peaceful, do not have critical mentality(like Americans and British) and we have less demand. That's true but true in context of our social status. I mean, if these people will get more education, money and facilities like in USA then the same people will get more complex in mentality and less peaceful like Americans and less happy with less wealth. I mean the same BD people will not be same generous and peaceful when they will get the all facilities and money which we can see in the rich people in BD who are not as simple in mentality as like rest of the other BDans.

Unity on your term????

You are not blind and have more practical knowledge than me who has not started even his job life yet. You are watching that what is going here - the quarrels and lack of unity among own countrymen.

Last edited:
With relentless lie and speculation bd_4_ever or anyone cheerleading him do not become patriot or do get license to call other names. bd_4_ever still could not provide evidence for his following claims.

1. Provide evidence of Bangladesh purchased or purchasing Buk-M1-2 SAM.
  2. Provide the evidence/news link of F-18 training and purchase.
  3. Provide the evidence/news link of SWAD claim
  4. Provide the evidence/news link of indian help claim

Until then Bd_4_ever is just another liar spreading speculation from bdmil.

With relentless lie and speculation bd_4_ever or anyone cheerleading him do not become patriot or do get license to call other names. bd_4_ever still could not provide evidence for his following claims.

1. Provide evidence of Bangladesh purchased or purchasing Buk-M1-2 SAM.
  2. Provide the evidence/news link of F-18 training and purchase.
  3. Provide the evidence/news link of SWAD claim
  4. Provide the evidence/news link of indian help claim

Until then Bd_4_ever is just another liar spreading speculation from bdmil.

:rofl::rofl:

You know i can still carry on BASHING you,but for a change "u dont bite a mosquito wen it bites u bak"....

And i again say, everything you demanded has been provided with authentic links that every single member here is satisfied with except for WE KNOW WHO...."someone" desperate to show his brilliance....:hang2:

And as SOMEONE said in "POST #29" - 'My bad facts are not your business"......even if i am wrong, you think i will ever bother replying you back....

Come back again with something new....have the balls to reply me back....except for "Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V"....till then IDUNE, you are still a low-life bengali trying to hide your weaknesses and derailing my thread....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom