What's new

Bangladesh Air Force to procure "Buk-M1-2 SAM System"

its a good news if true.whenever al came to power they procured some big item like friget mig-29 and now sam.now big question is how many of this sam is gong to procure and our requirment.alon with this sam i thing bangladesh can buy some point air defence system like jarnas from uk to secure the airbase and other military infrastructure and price is not big malaysia bought each battery for 20 million dollar that not a big price tag for us as the defence buget is increasing .

attention why this thread become a personal attacking forum.its a defence forum and i think instead of making personal attack we should focus about this purchase pros an cons.:angry::cry:

its a good news if true.whenever al came to power they procured some big item like friget mig-29 and now sam.now big question is how many of this sam is gong to procure and our requirment.alon with this sam i thing bangladesh can buy some point air defence system like jarnas from uk to secure the airbase and other military infrastructure and price is not big malaysia bought each battery for 20 million dollar that not a big price tag for us as the defence buget is increasing .

Looks like you have virtually no knowledge about defense affirs and and only consumed by sound bits of digital propaganda. I suggest you look around different thread in this forum and realize ground reality.

attention why this thread become a personal attacking forum.its a defence forum and i think instead of making personal attack we should focus about this purchase pros an cons.:angry::cry:

Before discussing pros and cons, the news has to be valid and reliable. News posted here are based on fictious and unreliable source (bdmil forum) which runs to serve indian interest. Repeated request for reliable source for the news of purchase could not be met by original poster (bd-4_ever). Instead he and his indian backers stat making personal attack on member questioning validity of the purchase news.

Before making comments understand the background and validity of the news.

Ok there is a missing point!

Suppose bd_4_ever is a patriot who is so excited after getting the news of buying of SAM system. And he wants to share his excitement with others as a pure BD-lover. So why not we are considering his love and excitement about SAM system and BD? We must tell him (about his fault if he has) later when we will see that his BDmill reference was not authentic. I mean if he is wrong now then the time will say and till then I want to wait. Please stay with patience.

FM-90 short-range air defence system (SRADS) has been given to Bangladesh Air Force

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has introduced surface-to-air missile system and Bangabandhu Aeronautical Centre at Kurmitola Air Force Base. The Chinese government extended cooperation in installing the system and setting up the centre. The missile system of FM-90 category is a short-range air defence system (SRADS). This is an advanced all weather surface-to-air defence weapon which is capable of engaging targets flying at low or very low altitude. It has high skill probability and impressive engagement capability at very low altitude. It has also very short reaction time. The system can engage aircraft, helicopters, and precision-guided weapons including cruise missiles, technical air-to-ground missiles and anti-radiation missile.

The FM-90 weapon system is mainly used for the protection of key instalments, such as, airfield and aerodrome facilities, command control communication centres, bridges etc and it can also provide air defence for fielded force.

Back
Top Bottom