What's new

Bangladesh Air Force to procure "Buk-M1-2 SAM System"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why would India leak it in BD military forum? I mean if India leaks it, that means she already knows about it, so why would she inform everyone? :rofl:

MBI, i think there's a reason you being banned in your own country's defense forum!

When President Ziaur Rahman visited India he met with the PM and also the head of RAW. He informed Indira Gandhi that probably the head of RAW knew more about what was happening in BD than even he did.

My point is that the Indians are behind BDMilitary so they have some intention behind leaking this info. The info has not appeared anywhere else. It could be completely false.

Ok...let me point out two words, considering your past post as well....
"OFFENCE" and "NATIONAL SECURITY".....

Care to explain.....?

You are so pathetic in asking explanation on mundane things that beg question of your juvenile qualification on defense. Defense and specially national security cannot be beefed up with few propaganda news from a juvenile forum. As you utterly failed to provide valid link for your claim of these BD purchase, you do NOT have any logical stand to argue on behalf of bdmil, let alone any merit to argue on geo strategy and national defense. National security and strategic understanding is out of your league.

In fact you have deduced bdmil less than what it has been. Now thousand of this forum members/visitors know bdmilitary forum is a fraud and serves Indian agenda.

Mod please check the IP address of bd_4_ever, I suspect a dingo deceiving his identity/location.

You are so pathetic in asking explanation on mundane things that beg question of your juvenile qualification on defense. Defense and specially national security cannot be beefed up with few propaganda news from a juvenile forum. As you utterly failed to provide valid link for your claim of these BD purchase, you do NOT have any logical stand to argue on behalf of bdmil, let alone any merit to argue on geo strategy and national defense. National security and strategic understanding is out of your league.

In fact you have deduced bdmil less than what it has been. Now thousand of this forum members/visitors know bdmilitary forum is a fraud and serves Indian agenda.

Mod please check the IP address of bd_4_ever, I suspect a dingo deceiving his identity/location.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are so dead desperate to prove me God knows what....

Good luck....carry on....:rofl::rofl:

P.S:- Dont teach the MODs what they have to do. Stay as a member and follow the rules.

When President Ziaur Rahman visited India he met with the PM and also the head of RAW. He informed Indira Gandhi that probably the head of RAW knew more about what was happening in BD than even he did.

My point is that the Indians are behind BDMilitary so they have some intention behind leaking this info. The info has not appeared anywhere else. It could be completely false.

wow my respect for raw multiplied by few times. But anyway even if RAW knows about this, what's their motive behind leaking it to BD defense forum? Second thing is that defense procurements aren't anything classified. Every country knows what the other country has in her inventory. Our MMRCA deal has been covered by media in a day to day basis, after all it's just some sams!

wow my respect for raw multiplied by few times. But anyway even if RAW knows about this, what's their motive behind leaking it to BD defense forum? Second thing is that defense procurements aren't anything classified. Every country knows what the other country has in her inventory. Our MMRCA deal has been covered by media in a day to day basis, after all it's just some sams!

India needs to talk more to cover up 1/2 a billion of its poor to show off as a super power. We poor Bangladesh always try to hide so that we dont loose our tariff free market access to western contries and deprive our poors who are the main benificiary of those deals...
Our poor is our priority... Its not India.

BD having strong defense defeats the purpose of its creation but on the other hand its large population would be extremely frustrated by knowing its Peps Quakers. In order to manage that paradoxical situation, Bharati Chamcha run BD Military spreads such false Brabados to give 'Feel Good' impression to the BD's foolish youngster, patriots etc. I guess my revelation would help to break the puzzle on why Beniya Bharatis intentionally leak false/Non-existing stuff to reverse the hopeless ness of BD Mil's capability. It's long due for informed patriots to warrant the Sell-Out admins of BD MIL in conscious court and thanks "Idune Bhai" for taking the lead.

India needs to talk more to cover up 1/2 a billion of its poor to show off as a super power. We poor Bangladesh always try to hide so that we dont loose our tariff free market access to western contries and deprive our poors who are the main benificiary of those deals...
Our poor is our priority... Its not India.

Sorry I couldn't connect the two statement, how my post relates to poor people and showing off? :/

When country people accuse each other of treason and label them as sell-outs then they need to look unto themselves before pointing finger to other countries. Just my 2 poisa!

You are such a shallow-minded pathetic fellow! You want us to believe all your immature jargons. Since BD Military has expelled you from that Forum, you are claiming now that it is a RAW agent.

By the way, you are an expert of RAW, you may receive a doctorate degree or even a Nobel Prize for getting so much of insidious news of that spy organization all the time. I wonder, why then, before joining BD Military, RAW did not inform you that they themselves run the Forum.

You are such a shallow-minded pathetic fellow! You want us to believe all your immature jargons. Since BD Military has expelled you from that Forum, you are claiming now that it is a RAW agent.

By the way, you are an expert of RAW, you may receive a doctorate degree or even a Nobel Prize for getting so much of insidious news of that spy organization all the time. I wonder, why then, before joining BD Military, RAW did not inform you that they themselves run the Forum.

We are all aware of your Indian sympathies.

No the government and intel agencies are capable of blocking a site but they do this when it is merely to hide their wrong doing or if it offends India. Our government doesn't ban sites when it affects our national security. Hence my use of the word incompetent but I think the appropriate term should be stronger.

I know all this because the government has banned my blog DeshCalling because I published a report on the Pilkhana Massacre that implicated members of the government and India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
P.S: you think you are the epicentre of strategic analysis ?

No I don't but I do not like that my blog is banned either.

Your blogs are blocked only because you are making a free ride on the present day IT technology to propagate false accusation against the GoB. It is not because you were telling the truth. You like to spread rumours created in your own brain.

What ever came up on my blog is now repeated in the government report released on Amar Desh. The accusations against the GoB has substance that is why my blog is banned.

I find your condoling the killing of 57 army officers disgraceful and shameless.

Your blogs are blocked only because you are making a free ride on the present day IT technology to propagate false accusation against the GoB. It is not because you were telling the truth. You like to spread rumours created in your own brain.

If his blog is "propaganda" as you claim, Awami regime with almost all media under its control can rebut that. Blocking his blog, closing TV channel, closing TV talk show with threat are acts of fascist regime. Good to see awami regime fascist activity recognized.
We all know your definition of "rumour" = True facts exposed about Awami ragime fascist, anti Bangladesh and anti independence activities.

You still have not provided proof of your claim that I was expelled from bdmil. Talking about chorer mar boro ghola.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom