What's new

Bangladesh Air Force buys J-10C fighters, K-8W trainers from China

Looks like i gotta drop the last bomb i have in my A-10 Thunderbolt for one last strike to make this claim even stronger.

BMP - another "pigs fly" video evidence as latest proof. Gopalganj wooden carpenter can do better.

Same thing actually. They are referring to East Pendulum too. Use Google Chrome if you still wanna check it. Merged it with previous thread.
I am using Google chrome ,but I am using a mobile phone . Not sure if I can see the real font with the device or not !
However I don't need to check it bro, I believe your Post ,Thank you !

LOL.

Bigger fish to fry. Pakistan is simply a reminder of where we were, and how far we've come.

Indeed, if the country was still Pakistan today, we'd be sitting with a poor deplorable economy and militarily vulnerable country, while freely observing the loot of our products/money, bombs going off in every city, and the killing/torture of minorities.

LOL.

Bigger fish to fry. Pakistan is simply a reminder of where we were, and how far we've come.
We need to remind you guys as well that we lost our 16 Sabre in East Pakistan due to recreancy and backstabbing of BDs So first hand over these new Chinese 16 j-10B as compensation to PAF and then talk ok,:lol:

Last edited:
Please guys don't spoil the good thread bringing old , another, controversial topic @Janbaz Rao
@Shorisrip
And @ all
Bigger fish to fry. Pakistan is simply a reminder of where we were, and how far we've come :crazy:

Indeed, if the country was still Pakistan today, we'd be sitting with a poor deplorable economy and militarily vulnerable country, while freely observing the loot of our products/money, bombs going off in every city, and the killing/torture of minorities.:devil:

Bigger fish to fry. Pakistan is simply a reminder of where we were, and how far we've come :crazy:

Indeed, if the country was still Pakistan today, we'd be sitting with a poor deplorable economy and militarily vulnerable country, while freely observing the loot of our products/money, bombs going off in every city, and the killing/torture of minorities.:devil:
Yes that's why I mentioned both name man,now added the third name too! not only your name!

Last edited:
PK should be rightly proud of the JF. I hope BD follows suit in developing capabilities in this field. As has been reported we are going to build a trainer in first instance. I would dearly like BD to join the Turkish project.

If you mean the Turkish 5th gen fighter, that is not possible as BD has no technology to offer.
BD is right to start with it's own trainer first and can then try building it's own fighter. It will take maybe half a century or more of effort before BD can build a competitive warplane.

This @idune guy seems to me an Indian with a false BD flag. He burns in rage whenever BD does some development works or buys military hardware.
This @idune guy is engaged in psychological warfare against Bangladeshi people.This RAW mole on a mission to convince Bangladeshi people that, our determination to resist indian attempt to meddle in our affairs are fruitless and should accept Indian domination as we are hopeless against their might.So whenever he see any news related about strengthening our economy, infrastructure or defence, he goes insane and start swearing agaist Bangladesh govt. and patriotic Bangladeshi members here.I would say, RAW has done a very good job for their cause by installing this diabolical guy here.May be he is also active in other websites harping against Bangladesh in other identities, who knows?

Last edited:
If you mean the Turkish 5th gen fighter, that is not possible as BD has no technology to offer.
BD is right to start with it's own trainer first and can then try building it's own fighter. It will take maybe half a century or more of effort before BD can build a competitive warplane.

BD has money to offer and that is all you need. Turkey has nothing to lose by sharing the burden.

Back
Top Bottom