What's new

Bangladesh Air Force buys J-10C fighters, K-8W trainers from China

Bangladesh-China sign largest bilateral military hardware deal

The Bangladesh Air Force signed its largest ever weapons purchase deal with Chinese state owned military weapons manufacturers in a deal that has strengthened the defence relations and strategic ties between the two Asian countries.

https://www.bdmilitary.com/defence-...ign-largest-bilateral-military-hardware-deal/

DEALS INCLUDE
16 J-10c
MRSAM LY-80D

16 K8w are still under negotiation
Delivery of 7 K8w have started. 2 Already arrived!

POSONDO HOY NAI VAI. I didnt like it :disagree::disagree::disagree:

16 J-10Cs would instantly give BAF air-dominance over the MAF as these planes are in the league of the Eurofighter/ Rafale. :smitten:
Cannot wait for the deal for the 16 SU-30SME/SU-35 to also be signed as BD needs a heavy long-range fighter for deep strike and to support BN out deep in the Bay of Bengal.

These purchases are overkill for the MAF and can only be meant to start the build up of a credible deterrent to the IAF.

16 J-10Cs would instantly give BAF air-dominance over the MAF as these planes are in the league of the Eurofighter/ Rafale. :smitten:
Cannot wait for the deal for the 16 SU-30SME/SU-35 to also be signed as BD needs a heavy long-range fighter for deep strike and to support BN out deep in the Bay of Bengal.

These purchases are overkill for the MAF and can only be meant to start the build up of a credible deterrent to the IAF.
astey vai astey, ektu pani kheye nin.. lol

astey vai astey, ektu pani kheye nin.. lol
Until I see this news on janes article or other mainstream media like the Burmese Su-30 deal, I will take this piece of news with a grain of salt.It is true that BDmilitary correctly predicted many purchases earlier, but this news is too big to belief without the supporting reports from other media outlet.So , look for them and let us know as soon as, if they report.

Last edited:
Lets wait for official confirmation or reports on other established more reputable sources before any celebrations.

That being said, if this news turns out to be true, it wouldn't be much of a surprise.

BAF has a history of operating Chinese types...F-7 to F-10 is sort of expected.

What WOULD surprise me is if it is indeed the -C variant.

Not to mention inclusion of PL-10 and PL-15.

That would blow my mind.

Bangladesh would have their name in the Guinness book of world record as holder of the biggest and most expensive practical joke to exist yet.

But on a serious note, IS IT REALLY HAPPENING? too many times BDmilitary has put out stuff like this and too many times we have got ourselves into a band wagon which ultimately ended in the middle of nowhere. How does one trust them with anything anymore?

This bdmilitary.com fools hukka hua dance without any credible source.

BD iarforce purchase in chart

take off from j-10 then grippen to f-16 and top of f-18 dream height suddenly come lower to su-30 and then mig29 get more lower to k-8 and then landed on F-7 . every year same drama

o-HUFFPOST-570.jpg

Unfortunately, PDF and its operators are part of these bdmilitary.com propaganda.

if i tell you guys the entire plan of BD armed forces, you will get immediate heart attack :P

Please do share.... willing to risk it.... if there is something that can be described as a good heart attack this would be it...sincerely hoping this news is true as BAF and the nation desperately needs this capability.

Lets wait for official confirmation or reports on other established more reputable sources before any celebrations.

That being said, if this news turns out to be true, it wouldn't be much of a surprise.

BAF has a history of operating Chinese types...F-7 to F-10 is sort of expected.

What WOULD surprise me is if it is indeed the -C variant.

Not to mention inclusion of PL-10 and PL-15

That would blow my mind.

I would not be surprised if you look at China's geopolitical situation.

BD is one of the most pro-Chinese nation on Earth. It has a large population and is industrialising fast.
China knows that it has really upset BD over the Rohingya issue and so may want to try to make amends.

If China does not offer BD something very substantial it may just lose BD forever.

if i tell you guys the entire plan of BD armed forces, you will get immediate heart attack :P

Forces that had no intel and could not protect itself and lost 58 officers, that BD armed force?? BD armed force that bark but could not ACT when Myanmar imposed aggression on Bangladesh???

Riiiiiight, pigs also fly.

What is the heart stopping BD armed forces plan - Gopalganj wooden carpenters invented azob (stunt) boat that float in water, operate in land and even fly without engine. Or is it BD armed forces created wormhole to travel between past, present and future? Sure bdmilitary.com and their pom pom brigade out bidding indian hanuman army propaganda.

Last edited:
Forces that had no intel and could not protect itself and lost 58 officers, that BD armed force. BD armed force that bark but could not ACT when Myanmar imposed aggression on Bangladesh.

Right and pigs also fly.

What is the heart stopping BD armed forces plan - Gopalganj wooden carpenters invented azob (stunt) boat that float in water, operate in land and even fly witout engine. Or is it BD armed forces created worm whole to travel betten past, present and future. Sure bdmilitary.com and their pom pom brigade out bidding indian hanuman army propaganda.

Come to think of it, i dont think ive EVER seen you post ANYTHING of substance.

Forces that had no intel and could not protect itself and lost 58 officers, that BD armed force?? BD armed force that bark but could not ACT when Myanmar imposed aggression on Bangladesh???

Riiiiiight, pigs also fly.

What is the heart stopping BD armed forces plan - Gopalganj wooden carpenters invented azob (stunt) boat that float in water, operate in land and even fly without engine. Or is it BD armed forces created wormhole to travel between past, present and future? Sure bdmilitary.com and their pom pom brigade out bidding indian hanuman army propaganda.
amne umrica te ki koren??oikhane boisha bok bok na koira plz deshe aisha desh tare udhdhar koira diya jaan..

Back
Top Bottom