What's new

Bangladesh Air Force buys J-10C fighters, K-8W trainers from China

amne umrica te ki koren??oikhane boisha bok bok na koira plz deshe aisha desh tare udhdhar koira diya jaan..
It looks he knows esoteric knowledge.
You guys just didn't recognize the great saint !he doesn't do such low work like protecting any country .
Such Low works are for awami hukka hua league and it's lazy military according to the advice of the great saint .

Apnara zugabotar ke chinlen e na re Vai.

It looks he knows esoteric knowledge.
You guys just didn't recognize the great saint !he doesn't do such low work like protecting any country .
Such Low works are for awami hukka hua league and it's lazy military according to the advice of the great saint .

Apnara zugabotar ke chinlen e na re Vai.

When awami and bdmiliatry.com propaganda put in right prospective, all awami pom pom dalals come out of their "i am not awami league" shell and start barking. It just so easy and fun...

indeed, superb futuristic choices from Gopalganj craftsman. :omghaha:

PAF was very dumb not go for j-10 b or j-10 c's even in few numbers.

Forces that had no intel and could not protect itself and lost 58 officers, that BD armed force?? BD armed force that bark but could not ACT when Myanmar imposed aggression on Bangladesh???

Riiiiiight, pigs also fly.

What is the heart stopping BD armed forces plan - Gopalganj wooden carpenters invented azob (stunt) boat that float in water, operate in land and even fly without engine. Or is it BD armed forces created wormhole to travel between past, present and future? Sure bdmilitary.com and their pom pom brigade out bidding indian hanuman army propaganda.

Let’s stay positive even though we have been disappointed many times before. Last years 1bn offer was a good one from the Chinese. It’s a long time coming, let us hope we are all pleasantly surprised.

Let me explain something off topic yet important. Please read it thoroughly, because it's a cry of a victim of BNP regime humiliation.
Yes tareq chora and his mother came to power in order to swallow I believe. They thought if bangladesh is their father's property and we common folks are their slave .
The thugs looted money from every sector , specially electricity .
but allahr Mar duniyar bar, the greedy bastards thought that they came to power for eternity, so even offended armed forces .
And they have paid their price . And also I believe after 1/11 when armed forces were deployed ,they saw the pathetic situation of peoples specially because of electricity. I myself suffered 14-16 hours load sheding on a regular basis(Sometimes even worse).
Some neighboring area suffered even more . Also same case for relatives area .
Oh man I swear I still shiver when I remember the situation,even sweating in cold winter ,when I remember those electricity less curel summer .( This was the real condition of most of smaller districts. Villages were even worse)

My curse is always with them at least as I am too much vulnerable to hot dump weather and that time was hell for me( literally hell!) .
Even IPS provided almost no back up because it was not charged well.
2 hours loadsheding and 1 hour electricity
. The life was hell .:(:(
I never want those bastards in power again .
May Allah save us from those real demons.
I hate BNP and the real reason is such loadsheding .
When awami league came to power and slowly electricity problem was solving . I even couldn't believe that loadsheding is decreasing . And finally in these days there is almost no loadsheding even in summer .
Now tell me what is the reason that commoners like me will not prefer awami legue over BNP any day?
Indeed I will choose awami league over BNP any time.

Why should I not choose so called fascist over such democratic ho. System ?
I hope military is controlling from behind, and that's the reason why common folks love military so much.

Some did. Some in bangladesh aren't Bangladeshi , rather they are cult members of BNP cult and awami cult ,and any day they prefer BNP and BAL over bangladesh .
Awami league is much better than BNP though , except chetona version .
However BNP has psedo Islamic version that are almost equal to chetona version of BAL.
Country's defense and sovereignty ,mean little to them , they just need money ,and some fixed supporters will keep eating political sh!t always .

But majority of BD folks will prefer defense and security as basic needs like food , shelter , clothing treatment , education .

I have no problem admiting I am instinctively anti-BAL.

However your post and your perspective based on personal experiences have given me food for thought. Well done dude.

Looks like i gotta drop the last bomb i have in my A-10 Thunderbolt for one last strike to make this claim even stronger. You guys remember the Chinese delegation visited in March to offer some huge deal. Now this news came in June quoted by Battle Machines and reported by BMPD and East Pendulum. Exact match, see?? Looks like it is true. :woot::cheesy::partay:

Another LOLIIPOP for you haters. Sweet dream. :haha::sleep::lazy::lazy2::coffee::pop:

Hola Hola Hola!!! :cheesy:

upload_2018-1-30_5-27-45.png

Lets drop the fuel tank too , shall we?? :dirol:

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2643443.html
Oh i am bingo now!!! BRRRRRRRT. A-10 War Hammer is RTB!! :crazy_pilot:

Last edited:
PAF can still buy these planes. However, Pakistanis must be proud of their country's achievement in designing and building its own plane, JF-17 with Chinese cooperation.

PK should be rightly proud of the JF. I hope BD follows suit in developing capabilities in this field. As has been reported we are going to build a trainer in first instance. I would dearly like BD to join the Turkish project.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom