What's new

Ban on burkini is a manifestation of a colonizer's frustration and bigotry.

Are the french pissed because they are failing to corrupt muslims with their secular values?

• Yes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • NO

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • French politicians are just a bunch of lecherous perverts

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
You are in France,what did you expect ?
Your religion,your values aren't above those of the République. If you think so,you just landed in the wrong country.
Now,everyone that doesn't like France,its laws can go to another country that suits them better.
How is wearing clothes against the Republique? Did it borrow laws from brothels?

I mean I can understand if a woman was soliciting on the beach but having more clothes than average can bring 4 cops to force you to undress sounds no different than the policing news of Saudi and Iran - MIND YOU neither Saudi nor Iran is secular nor boasts about freedom (under disguise in the case of France) and one is a Sultanate!

How can in a free land (France) police force women to dress to their pleasing? Is that not oppression of freedom?

Once upon a time women of higher societies were dressed in gowns and that was considered polite anything less was not...Now a woman similar to a cave woman (Anthropologically speaking when civilization came to men, women started covering up) now is somehow more acceptable?

So are you telling me despite "secular" laws, the state police needs to interfere with other's religions?

Currently in France :

13925284_969580206497387_5099386206267032356_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom