What's new

Balochistan thanked Modi

Obviously culture is important what kind of stupid remark is that? Kashmir is in entirely different part of region with different culture so no comparison whatsoever with Baluchistan.
I rest my case.

Where are all our Indian Friends now ??

@Joe Shearer @hellfire @scorpionx @-xXx- @Syed.Ali.Haider

Comments Please

I am shocked and surprised that anyone sensible should have the impertinence and gall to seek an opinion from any decent Indian citizen on this septic tank of a thread. Those Pakistanis who have participated in it have sacrificed all my respect and my regard.

I have opposed Modi's politics for years now, from long before he was elected Prime Minister by his parliamentary colleagues. I have opposed the workings and the thoughts of the right-wing exclusivists that he leads bitterly, and this is known to Indian members very clearly because it is generally in discussions with them that these feelings and opinions have been expressed.

But as an Indian citizen, I have the right to criticise him - in seemly terms, without personal attacks or comments about his private life or cheap tricks like disfiguring his name. As an Indian citizen, I deplore the horrible attitude of the OP and the disfigurement of his name. I hope no Indian descends to these depths and displays the manners of the street, and the ruffian spirit of a mob as this thread has done.

Please note my utmost contempt for those who have participated and have conducted themselves in this deplorable manner.

Lastly, the word 'friend' is a very important word in my vocabulary. It extends to honourable and decent men and women of every nationality, of every religion, and of every political strain. It does not extend to the gutter, and to the residents of the gutter. Please do not blemish me by using it of me in the flighty manner done.

Last edited:
Lastly, the word 'friend' is a very important word in my vocabulary. It extends to honourable and decent men and women of every nationality, of every religion, and of every political strain. It does not extend to the gutter, and to the residents of the gutter......

Are you trying to say that India is a gutter and its citizens are the residents of the gutter, and respectable titles should not be used to address them ??? :eek: :blink:

This is a Pakistani forum and when Indians here (Old Joe included) keep badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis 24/7, they should expect similar (re)action from Pakistanis ...

And what was the world's most stupid PM thinking anyway ?? ... He got what he deserved

You shouldn't feel offended now.

todays-cartoon-1102-eb8e6a12b07af5ce76536cb9d59e810f.JPG

I am shocked and surprised that anyone sensible should have the impertinence and gall to seek an opinion from any decent Indian citizen on this septic tank of a thread. Those Pakistanis who have participated in it have sacrificed all my respect and my regard.

I have opposed Modi's politics for years now, from long before he was elected Prime Minister by his parliamentary colleagues. I have opposed the workings and the thoughts of the right-wing exclusivists that he leads bitterly, and this is known to Indian members very clearly because it is generally in discussions with them that these feelings and opinions have been expressed.

But as an Indian citizen, I have the right to criticise him - in seemly terms, without personal attacks or comments about his private life or cheap tricks like disfiguring his name. As an Indian citizen, I deplore the horrible attitude of the OP and the disfigurement of his name. I hope no Indian descends to these depths and displays the manners of the street, and the ruffian spirit of a mob as this thread has done.

Please note my utmost contempt for those who have participated and have conducted themselves in this deplorable manner.

Lastly, the word 'friend' is a very important word in my vocabulary. It extends to honourable and decent men and women of every nationality, of every religion, and of every political strain. It does not extend to the gutter, and to the residents of the gutter. Please do not blemish me by using it of me in the flighty manner done.

I would give you postive rating if I could saab. Thank you for the post.

Save the dramatics Joey. Your fellow 'compatriots' are one of the most vile and disgusting users of the internet to this day. Just open up another tab and travel to an Indian forum, and you know very well how toxic Indians are on the internet. There is no need for you to carry on this charade of being shocked.

Beta, her accent is a complete give away. She isn't a baloch. Sounds more like hyderabadi (dakkan side) accent. You Bhangees are getting really desperate.

kafi rata lagaya hey is ******* nay jiska accent bata raha hey kay ye balochi hey yaa hindu indian ke pay role wali phetu hhahahahaha

We will start caring about 'oppressed Baloch friends' more than you ever cared for 'oppressed Kashmiris' ;)

One reference of Balochistan and whole Pakistan is on fire

:flame::flame::flame:

Both countries should work together for a prosperous South Asia. Kashmir should be control by both countries. Baluchistan should be used by both countries.

Beta, her accent is a complete give away. She isn't a baloch. Sounds more like hyderabadi (dakkan side) accent. You Bhangees are getting really desperate.

Protests were going on in Quetta, Dera Bugti, Lasbela, Naushki, Chaghai, Khuzdar, Naseerabad, Jaffarabad, Kohlu, Dera Allahyar, Dadhar, Sibi, Bolan etc. She is one insignificant person that just wants attention lol.

Never thought people in Pakistan follow Indian PM , He just name Baluchistan and every day even here on PDF we have threads with more then 100's of comments :D .... I dont think if Nawaj Sharif will name Haryana or Rajasthan , we will even care :D :D .

Never thought Modi has such a impact on Pakistani populace . He is Indian PM , even if he named Baluchistan , where is the need to come out in such a way

Never thought people in Pakistan follow Indian PM , He just name Baluchistan and every day even here on PDF we have threads with more then 100's of comments :D .... I dont think if Nawaj Sharif will name Haryana or Rajasthan , we will even care :D :D .

Never thought Modi has such a impact on Pakistani populace . He is Indian PM , even if he named Baluchistan , where is the need to come out in such a way

What do you expect when a leader of another country talks about breaking a part of your country. Don't flatter yourselves. We would do this to other leaders. Modi just tends to speak more like the loud mouth chai wala he is.

Ignore him , Indian s voted him and he is answerable to Indians ... I am not sure how he can break , I dont think he said India is going to break Pakistan :) and If every thing is fine on your side then laugh on such statements and ignore ;)

What do you expect when a leader of another country talks about breaking a part of your country. Don't flatter yourselves. We would do this to other leaders. Modi just tends to speak more like the loud mouth chai wala he is.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom