What's new

Balochistan thanked Modi

Since few hundred people are protesting in Balochistan so Pakistan and its GDP is doomed. You can do better my bharati friend.

If its a lot of people that so many are claiming....GDP loss and win for India

If its just a few 100 like you are saying....then means its a big damp squib and Pakistanis are not so mard-e-momin after all.....and thats still a win for India (exposing how little anti-India support Balochistan can muster).

Either way India wins.....as Pakistanis trip over each other in butthurt :D

Btw @waz can the title be changed to "Modi"....thats his name....I think it should be against forum rules to use wrong name for people....especially in thread title. Thanks.

Few dozen? :lol:

Yup few dozens or at best few hundreds. A lone attempt at showing a few numbers. And that too 5 years old.

Yeah... It was all over for the shias and the never returning balochis. And you guys have the cojones to talk about kashmiris.

Nope it was all over for Indian sponsored drama in Balochistan And we would continue to talk IOK. It is a disputed territory and we are a party to that dispute.

The game just started. Your disfunctional bureaucracy just started feeling the heat. Unlike Pakistan which is struggling from 70 yrs, India has experience splitting nations. So, good luck. :D

Pakistan itself is result of split of India into pieces. :lol:

Anyways keep fooling yourself.After all you have elected a fool to keep all the fools amused. :)

If its a lot of people that so many are claiming....GDP loss and win for India

If its just a few 100 like you are saying....then means its a big damp squib and Pakistanis are not so mard-e-momin after all.....and thats still a win for India (exposing how little anti-India support Balochistan can muster).

Either way India wins.....as Pakistanis trip over each other in butthurt :D

Btw @waz can the title be changed to "Modi"....thats his name....I think it should be against forum rules to use wrong name for people....especially in thread title. Thanks.

GDP thing looks like a self goal by you to give a little ego boost to yourself.

As for numbers. It is obvious since all of these protests were not organized by any political party but by locals of Balochistan in villages and towns who themselves have population of a few thousand.

Obviously with proper arrangements far bigger protests can be held.

I don't see any win win for India. Yeah with self goals you can always have such "wins" but still they look like wins that are self created to give a boost after what is happening in Kashmir right now.

I don't see anything concrete on your side. At least we have 42 days curfew in IOK to be happy about.

Most of them end up in mass graves like :

http://reliefweb.int/report/pakista...ss-graves-were-found-one-district-balochistan

O Really!!? If that is called a protest then you can call this a social movement. :lol:

protest-quetta-200409_1.jpg

I can help you with more pics. :D

this widespread rejection of modi and india got to hurt india very badly. Not to mentioned all indian stooges hired from Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Anyone in burnol business should be rich because of flopped indian propaganda.

As for numbers. It is obvious since all of these protests were not organized by any political party but by locals of Balochistan in villages and towns who themselves have population of a few thousand.

Good so some unemployed people to begin with that have nothing better and productive to do. Is there much agriculture in Balochistan or everything is too dry? Some people seem to have too much time on their hands lol.

This is going to matter to anyone in India?

Obviously with proper arrangements far bigger protests can be held.

We welcome more Pakistanis demonstrating out on the streets and setting fire to our flags etc... instead of working in a factory or office (if those even exist in Balochistan).

We hope it expands all over the country and involves as much people as possible and for as long as possible (forever hopefully). It will be funny to see you get swallowed up by your debt and poor GDP because you didn't work enough :lol:

I don't see any win win for India. Yeah with self goals you can always have such "wins" but still they look like wins that are self created to give a boost after what is happening in Kashmir right now.

I don't see anything concrete on your side. At least we have 42 days curfew in IOK to be happy about.

A few sunni dominated districts holding the majority of JnK hostage (Even in the valley area) is a tiny factor for India. We will ride it out....our people definitely are not out in the streets wasting their time about it. We are focused on much more important things.....like adding a whole Pak GDP to our GDP this year....and then making it 2 Pak GDPs with time....and then 3 and so on

The way things are going in Pakistan, looks like we are somewhat overestimating the time its going to take for this hehe.

Good job to chai wallah gujju Modi.:enjoy:

Without a mention of India etc, some posters need to understand why Baluchistan is a lost cause to "entangle" Pakistan with. I posted this in the Senior section;

Some things to ponder upon.
1.He's around 40 years too late. Back in the early 70's there were real problems in the region that India could have exploited, that window of opportunity has now gone.
2. Baluch youth have signed up in large numbers to the regular army, this in part due to economic stagnation in the region. There are around 30,000 in the regular army, with another 7,000 being trained.
3. The youth have left the region in large numbers, migrating to Pakistan's biggest cities for further education and work. They now spearhead efforts to finish off the feudal system, which was the focal point for the rebellion. It did not take them too long to figure out that they were getting the short end of the stick. The sardars sent their own children to the US, UK and Germany to be educated and upon their return had them driving 4 x 4's and owning large tracts of land, where the families of the students were "indebted" to them. If they dared venture out, to sample life outside the region, they were told it was a Punjabi conspiracy, and if they insisted, some gentle coercion with AK-47 rounds to the head,
would nudge them in the correct direction.
4. Population, the region is very mixed with a Pakhtun population making up around 40% of the overall people and Baluch and Brahui speakers making up 60% (20% are Barhui), which mutes nationalist fever, as in nationalists who are opposed to Pakistan find it very hard now to gain a sympathetic voice. The Baloch want to live in peace with their fellow countrymen, without the poison of the anti-Pakistan groups, who have in the past tried to start ethnic conflicts, which would be a disaster for all.
5. It's support base outside Pakistan has dwindled to practically nothing. For example a rally in Germany where a sizeable Baluch population resides, only brought out 12 people....Last year also saw the capitulation of the largest Baluch independence organisation in the US, as their leader said they will work with Pakistan now.
6. The insurgency proper has dwindled to what can be described as a puddle. Successful attacks are unheard of, hundreds of fighters have given up their arms, and so forth.

Good so some unemployed people to begin with that have nothing better and productive to do. Is there much agriculture in Balochistan or everything is too dry? Some people seem to have too much time on their hands lol.

This is going to matter to anyone in India?

Baluchistan is all. It is barren and it is fertile too. It has forests and it is deserts. That is the beauty of Balochistan.

And you don't need to worry about employment of people of Balochistan. Better go provide some employment in your own country.

It doesn't matter if these protests matter to India or not. These protests were a show of people's anger against enemies of Pakistan.

We welcome more Pakistanis demonstrating out on the streets and setting fire to our flags etc... instead of working in a factory or office (if those even exist in Balochistan).

Yeah because that would destroy GDP. Self goal to give some satisfaction I guess.

We hope it expands all over the country and involves as much people as possible and for as long as possible (forever hopefully). It will be funny to see you get swallowed up by your debt and poor GDP because you didn't work enough :lol:

Self goal self goal self goal. :lol:

A few sunni dominated districts holding the majority of JnK hostage (Even in the valley area) is a tiny factor for India. We will ride it out....our people definitely are not out in the streets wasting their time about it. We are focused on much more important things.....like adding a whole Pak GDP to our GDP this year....and then making it 2 Pak GDPs with time....and then 3 and so on

This drama of Shia sunni won't work here. Shias and sunnis are united again India's occupation and for freedom.

And as for GDP. Again a self goal. Keep fooling yourself with it. :)

Without a mention of India etc, some posters need to understand why Baluchistan is a lost cause to "entangle" Pakistan with. I posted this in the Senior section;

1.He's around 40 years too late. Back in the early 70's there were real problems in the region that India could have exploited, that window of opportunity has now gone.
2. Baluch youth have signed up in large numbers to the regular army, this in part due to economic stagnation in the region. There are around 30,000 in the regular army, with another 7,000 being trained.
3. The youth have left the region in large numbers, migrating to Pakistan's biggest cities for further education and work. They now spearhead efforts to finish off the feudal system, which was the focal point for the rebellion. It did not take them too long to figure out that they were getting the short end of the stick. The sardars sent their own children to the US, UK and Germany to be educated and upon their return had them driving 4 x 4's and owning large tracts of land, where the families of the students were "indebted" to them. If they dared venture out, to sample life outside the region, they were told it was a Punjabi conspiracy, and if they insisted, some gentle coercion with AK-47 rounds to the head,
4. Population, the region is very mixed with a Pakhtun population making up around 40% of the overall people and Baluch and Brahui speakers making up 60% (20% are Barhui), which mutes nationalist fever, as in nationalists who are opposed to Pakistan find it very hard now to gain a sympathetic voice. The Baloch want to live in peace with their fellow countrymen, without the poison of the anti-Pakistan groups, who have in the past tried to start ethnic conflicts, which would be a disaster for all.
5. It's support base outside Pakistan has dwindled to practically nothing. For example a rally in Germany where a sizeable Baluch population resides, only brought out 12 people....Last year also saw the capitulation of the largest Baluch independence organisation in the US, as their leader said they will work with Pakistan now.
6. The insurgency proper has dwindled to what can be described as a puddle. Successful attacks are unheard of, hundreds of fighters have given up their arms, and so forth.
clap.gif

Are you trying to say that India is a gutter and its citizens are the residents of the gutter, and respectable titles should not be used to address them ??? :eek: :blink:

This is a Pakistani forum and when Indians here (Old Joe included) keep badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis 24/7, they should expect similar (re)action from Pakistanis ...

And what was the world's most stupid PM thinking anyway ?? ... He got what he deserved

You shouldn't feel offended now.

lol

It is amusing to read this lame attempt at salvaging a situation and forming a reply from rubble by a dour refusal to face the obvious.

The intent and object of my remarks is clear to all that do not have the hide of a rhinoceros.

Some may consider that statement defamatory.

I plead guilty: a rhinoceros has better manners.

Baluchistan is all. It is barren and it is fertile too. It has forests and it is deserts. That is the beauty of Balochistan.

And you don't need to worry about employment of people of Balochistan. Better go provide some employment in your own country.

It doesn't matter if these protests matter to India or not. These protests were a show of people's anger against enemies of Pakistan.

Yeah because that would destroy GDP. Self goal to give some satisfaction I guess.

Self goal self goal self goal. :lol:

This drama of Shia sunni won't work here. Shias and sunnis are united again India's occupation and for freedom.

And as for GDP. Again a self goal. Keep fooling yourself with it. :)

Can agree to disagree and sit back and watch :P

Appreciate you post bhai.

Now can we change the title name so it's Modi. I would expect the same if someone spells your leaders names wrong in the title.

Can agree to disagree and sit back and watch :P

Appreciate you post bhai.

Now can we change the title name so it's Modi. I would expect the same if someone spells your leaders names wrong in the title.

You can spell May's name wrong if you like. :p:

Save the dramatics Joey. Your fellow 'compatriots' are one of the most vile and disgusting users of the internet to this day. Just open up another tab and travel to an Indian forum, and you know very well how toxic Indians are on the internet. There is no need for you to carry on this charade of being shocked.

Your post implies a lot of things. That I was putting up a show, for instance; or that I will be abashed at your assertion that other Indians are 'one (sic) of the most vile and disgusting users of the internet to this day'.

This is an evasion, and almost your signature manoeuvre at that; it is called 'whataboutery' in some circles. So an objection to something that has happened here is greeted with 'What about what is happening on Indian forums?' That has nothing to do with what is being discussed, and you know it.

I was addressing my remarks to the events on this forum, and they took the form and shape they did because of my admiration of the way this forum is run. If it was run the way your references are, I would not be here. You might. It is because this forum has high standards that I am still here, honour intact, and able to express my views in a forthright manner, because the administrators made it possible. It is also because the forum has high standards that you have to skulk around with a change of name.:wave:

'Dramatics'? 'Charade'?

I have reason to believe that you know better than that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom