What's new

Balochistan thanked Modi

Your post implies a lot of things. That I was putting up a show, for instance; or that I will be abashed at your assertion that other Indians are 'one (sic) of the most vile and disgusting users of the internet to this day'.

This is an evasion, and almost your signature manoeuvre at that; it is called 'whataboutery' in some circles. So an objection to something that has happened here is greeted with 'What about what is happening on Indian forums?' That has nothing to do with what is being discussed, and you know it.

I was addressing my remarks to the events on this forum, and they took the form and shape they did because of my admiration of the way this forum is run. If it was run the way your references are, I would not be here. You might. It is because this forum has high standards that I am still here, honour intact, and able to express my views in a forthright manner, because the administrators made it possible. It is also because the forum has high standards that you have to skulk around with a change of name.:wave:

'Dramatics'? 'Charade'?

I have reason to believe that you know better than that.

Don't bother....he loudly brayed elsewhere that all Tamils "hate" India and called me a house slave when I challenged him on it.

Him accusing others of toxicity is quite hillarious.

Indian Times Now Propaganda
14034893_10154505442028184_2192175297703303100_n.jpg

Your choice. You along with your compatriots were trolling so that's why I bothered to answer you.

Like Pakistanis never troll? :P

Welcome to 99% of this forum......though I do cherish the 1% when it happens.

Looks like American flag burning is replaced by Indian flag now a days

Like Pakistanis never troll? :P

Welcome to 99% of this forum......though I do cherish the 1% when it happens.

When Pakistanis troll, Indians respond. You trolled, I responded.

Lets see what happens next....me getting banned....or you getting another negative rating :P

Indians are butthurt and those 32 negative ratings are from some butthurt Indians. So i might get arating for someone being butthurt.

But anyways you would be banned. Just be patient and don't create another ID to troll like many of your compatriots.. :)

LOL one of the protestor is carrying banner with"Moddi Kutta hai" written on it:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
That's gross, as a Pakistani and a civilised person, I would never approve such humiliation of an animal. Dogs are faithful animals. We shouldn't disrespect by calling them Modi.

That's gross, as a Pakistani and a civilised person, I would never approve such humiliation of an animal. Dogs are faithful animals. We shouldn't disrespect by calling them Modi.

How about "Modi shaittan hai." :D. Pretty sure There was one like that too.

How about "Modi shaittan hai." :D. Pretty sure There was one like that too.

And shaitan would be like..."hey I'm not that bad.. I'm an enemy of humans but still I have some principles and it is not fair of you to compare me with Modi...though he is my child"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom