What's new

Balochistan thanked Modi

Never thought people in Pakistan follow Indian PM , He just name Baluchistan and every day even here on PDF we have threads with more then 100's of comments :D .... I dont think if Nawaj Sharif will name Haryana or Rajasthan , we will even care :D :D .

Never thought Modi has such a impact on Pakistani populace . He is Indian PM , even if he named Baluchistan , where is the need to come out in such a way

Its part of a ploy to make the mard-e-momin Pakistanis leave the little work they have, come out to demonstrate, and affect their GDP (already under strain) :P....and concentrate support for India among those in Pakistan that are sick of living under the thumb of Punjab/Mujahir (people that our Pakistani friends will stoutly deny exist in any significant number hehe).

A good masterstroke by Modi. Let him keep prodding them with just words and watch the funny results and butthurt....and effectively hedge the longer term consequences.

and If every thing is fine on your side then laugh on such statements and ignore

This my friend is evidence of something quite deep hehe.

Both countries should work together for a prosperous South Asia. Kashmir should be control by both countries. Baluchistan should be used by both countries.
Once again, Kashmir is disputed land. Balochistan is not, it doesnt even share a border with India. Why cant you understand that?

Actually , I am not able to get , why they they are spending so much energy to prove Modi wrong , if everything is fine ...I mean come on who is he for Pakistan :D and why are you proving that he is wrong :D , again If Nawaz Sharif says something about my state , Haryana ...I could have laughed and thanked him .

I mean they are literally dancing on the tone set by him ??? at-least getting this feel on this forum

Its part of a ploy to make the mard-e-momin Pakistanis leave the little work they have, come out to demonstrate, and affect their GDP (already under strain) :P....and concentrate support for India among those in Pakistan that are sick of living under the thumb of Punjab/Mujahir (people that our Pakistani friends will stoutly deny exist in any significant number hehe).

A good masterstroke by Modi. Let him keep prodding them with just words and watch the funny results and butthurt....and effectively hedge the longer term consequences.

This my friend is evidence of something quite deep hehe.

Once again, Kashmir is disputed land. Balochistan is not, it doesnt even share a border with India. Why cant you understand that?

I completely acknowledge Baluchistan as a Pakistani territory. Gwadar port is an easy transit route from Middle east for oil and other goods. These economic opportunities should be used by all the countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, China and Independent Russian Republics. We should work for prosperous South Asia. Future of economic world is in South Asia.

Actually , I am not able to get , why they they are spending so much energy to prove Modi wrong , if everything is fine ...I mean come on who is he for Pakistan :D and why are you proving that he is wrong :D , again If Nawaz Sharif says something about my state , Haryana ...I could have laughed and thanked him .

I mean they are literally dancing on the tone set by him ??? at-least getting this feel on this forum

Modi knows in the position he is, he can create the maximum butthurt in Pakistan with just a few words since they have clearly demonstrated in the first 2 years of his term they do not want to play ball and improve relations.

Just sit back and watch the entertainment and keep in mind what I said about their GDP. Less time spent working and more time spent mard-e-momining is a big win for India....it also antagonises those in Pakistan that are against this behaviour and also do not like Pakistani elite/state one bit.

Where is the population? All I can see is 100 -150 people. :lol: Hyderabadi chabutro mein zyada log rehte hain. :lol::lol:

You are right he is a Gujju and Gujju's dont do anything without any benefit and you said aboud GDP its literally visible here :)
Modi knows in the position he is, he can create the maximum butthurt in Pakistan with just a few words since they have clearly demonstrated in the first 2 years of his term they do not want to play ball and improve relations.

Just sit back and watch the entertainment and keep in mind what I said about their GDP. Less time spent working and more time spent mard-e-momining is a big win for India....it also antagonises those in Pakistan that are against this behaviour and also do not like Pakistani elite/state one bit.

Have never seen Pak Balochistan...but those mudhouses look out of this world.

It looks like Pak people are waking up to challenge the terror sponsor in Balochistan and elsewhere in Pak.

These are just common, ordinary people...just great show of strength and national unity. When the poor unite.. nothing stands in your way.

Keep going Pak Friends, smash the evil and ugly designs of this hindu empire...your peace and prosperity must be scared.

Remain united.

Remain one force.

Your good country is a central asian and ME power. Please, never forget that. Crush this hindian terrorism in your country.

Bless you. Remain safe and keep as one force.

Where is the population? All I can see is 100 -150 people. :lol: Hyderabadi chabutro mein zyada log rehte hain. :lol::lol:

There are enough people in the pictures considering the fact that Balochistan is the province with lowest population and these weren't organized protests by political parties but locals of Balochistan themselves.

If you are expecting millions to march in a village of a few thousands then you are definitely mistaken.

It is obvious that anti India protests in Balochistan can't be as big as anti India protests in IOK.

Bold part looks like desperate self goal just like Modi scored a self goal with his stupid speach on 15th August.

Since few hundred people are protesting in Balochistan so Pakistan and its GDP is doomed. You can do better my bharati friend. :lol:

Well may be because modi is an idiot and these guys want to give a practical demonstration to make things easier for Modi.

You know some people don't understand unless given a practical demonstration.

There are enough people in the pictures considering the fact that Balochistan is the province with lowest population and these weren't organized protests by political parties but locals of Balochistan themselves.

If you are expecting millions to march in a village of a few thousands then you are definitely mistaken.

It is obvious that anti India protests in Balochistan can't be as big as anti India protests in IOK.
O Really!!? If that is called a protest then you can call this a social movement. :lol:

protest-quetta-200409_1.jpg

I can help you with more pics. :D

BALOCHISTAN WAS ALWAYS A PART OF PAKISTAN AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A PART OF PAKISTAN

O Really!!? If that is called a protest then you can call this a social movement. :lol:

protest-quetta-200409_1.jpg

I can help you with more pics. :D

5 years old photo when Indian sponsored terrorism was at an all time high.

Come with something new and latest buddy.

This was the first and the only show of strength by a few dozens fools from many different districts of Balochistan in Quetta.

After that it was all over for the so called freedom movement.

And I can also share with you dozens of huge pro Pakistan rallies in Balochistan and anti India rallies in IOK. So I can also play this game and play it much better than you.

5 years old photo when Indian sponsored terrorism was at an all time high.

Come with something new and latest buddy.

This was the first and the only show of strength by a few dozens fools from many different districts of Balochistan in Quetta.
Few dozen? :lol:
After that it was all over for the so called freedom movement.
Yeah... It was all over for the shias and the never returning balochis. And you guys have the cojones to talk about kashmiris.

And I can also share with you dozens of huge pro Pakistan rallies in Balochistan and anti India rallies in IOK. So I can also play this game and play it much better than you.
The game just started. Your disfunctional bureaucracy just started feeling the heat. Unlike Pakistan which is struggling from 70 yrs, India has experience splitting nations. So, good luck. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom