What's new

Balochistan thanked Modi

its Baluchistan one of the lowest Population density not india jhan 20-30 hazar admi drama ke shooting dekhny ke liye akhty ho jaty hain . interior sindh and Baluchistan you drive sometime miles and miles to see human . yahan india ki tran insan ke oper insan nhi rehty . whenever you guys see pakistan you feel it empty .i remember motor way comment you guys said no cars its empty
That is an excuse. Not true.

After the Palestine bombings, thousands of Muslims paraded in Balochistan - in small towns, cities.

This crowd is ridiculous. Please admit it. :D

The people should have united, at least brought their women and children in the marches. Or do they NOT even exist? :azn:

you want more people throw shoes on modi's face ?:D
No. I EXPECT more people to throw shoes. Not just a hundred. I expect to see all of Balochistan do it.

Otherwise, we draw our conclusions. :D

That is an excuse. Not true.

After the Palestine bombings, thousands of Muslims paraded in Balochistan - in small towns, cities.

This crowd is ridiculous. Please admit it. :D

The people should have united, at least brought their women and children in the marches. Or do they NOT even exist? :azn:

No. I EXPECT more people to throw shoes. Not just a hundred. I expect to see all of Balochistan do it.

Otherwise, we draw our conclusions. :D

They paid some losers a few rupees to stage some dramabaaz and expect everyone to believe its a major large sustained protest by whole Baloch people.

I thought Pakistan elite is richer than this....but by the turnout it seems not. :D

Lehri and Dhaddar thanked modi as he is laanti modi

13880182_1192469647442993_2829890120326547821_n.jpg

14067680_1192469777442980_6705085992786522301_n.jpg

13938362_1192469544109670_8076885647790768785_n.jpg

14063903_1192469637442994_8188949359150946423_n.jpg

14022374_1192469547443003_285150948973426348_n.jpg

one thing common between Pakistanis is their dislike for Indian govt,army and the hindutvas and yes this also include anti Pakistan elements in Pakistan such as TTP,Baloch or Sindhi separatists.

Such a small crowd.

Even then no women. No children.

You should have waited for this Friday to do a march. A fiery sermon at the mosque and then it would have been spectacular. This is disappointing.

Its small bcz its happening in all balochistan simultaneously. If you had looked at pics carefully then you would have known. Secondly these are small towns and villages so imagine if they all massed up together. These people came out without any mobilisation efforts of any big political party. Balochistan is the least populated region of Pakistan so you will see even smaller rallies when organised by political parties on election day as some of these villages have population in few thousands and i will give you a hint that Mumbai and Baluchistan have same population.

As for women and children if you had read about baloch culture then you would have known that they are very conservative people who dont like marching wifes and daughters on streets.

Lastly if you are so sure about popularity of MODI then tell him march on streets of Balochistan and azad kashmir :lol:.

Its small bcz its happening in all balochistan simultaneously. If you had looked at pics carefully then you would have known. Secondly these are small towns and villages so imagine if they all massed up together. These people came out without any mobilisation efforts of any big political party. Balochistan is the least populated region of Pakistan so you will see even smaller rallies when organised by political parties on election day as some of these villages have population in few thousands and i will give you a hint that Mumbai and Baluchistan have same population.

As for women and children if you had read about baloch culture then you would have known that they are very conservative people who dont like marching wifes and daughters on streets.

Lastly if you are so sure about popularity of MODI then tell him march on streets of Balochistan and azad kashmir :lol:.

They don't understand the scale of the protests. They're going on in basically every area with small villages and towns.

baloch culture then you would have known that they are very conservative people who dont like marching wifes and daughters on streets.
It seems culture is more important than a question of sovereignty. :D

Check out the videos of young Kashmiri boys shouting slogans against Hindus as Kafirs and Zalims in the Valley. There is popular support across people of various ages.

For example, what the heck are the guys doing in the background? Don't they have an obligation to support Pakistan?

Why are they silent? Why are they leading lives as if nothing happened?

They paid some losers a few rupees to stage some dramabaaz and expect everyone to believe its a major large sustained protest by whole Baloch people.

I thought Pakistan elite is richer than this....but by the turnout it seems not. :D
I don't think so.

I don't think they are paid. These guys appear genuine (if you can read the Nastaliq script). But they are socio-religious orgs only. Where are the other people? The crowd is too small, by any standards. Sorry. Dismal show Balochistan, you need to show yourselves as 'true Pakistanis'.

I don't think so.

I don't think they are paid. These guys appear genuine (if you can read the Nastaliq script). But they are socio-religious orgs only. Where are the other people? The crowd is too small, by any standards. Sorry. Dismal show Balochistan, you need to show yourselves as 'true Pakistanis'.

Why are you harping over one crowd? Lol there are many more protests. But I guess you gotta think of something.

Why are you harping over one crowd? Lol there are many more protests. But I guess you gotta think of something.
No.

For example -
i. If Pakistan states that X part of India wants to be independent, the people will either (a) Take out a march with a huge turnover or (b) Ignore and get on with their lives.
ii. You state that these show that all Baloch people oppose Modi. But such is not the case.

If you claim that many Balochis want to stay with Pakistan, I will agree. The Baloch movement is largely secular and many tribes hate that. So that should be your claim - no one can oppose that.

I hope you get my point. :)

It seems culture is more important than a question of sovereignty. :D

Check out the videos of young Kashmiri boys shouting slogans against Hindus as Kafirs and Zalims in the Valley. There is popular support across people of various ages.

For example, what the heck are the guys doing in the background? Don't they have an obligation to support Pakistan?

Why are they silent? Why are they leading lives as if nothing happened?

Obviously culture is important what kind of stupid remark is that? Kashmir is in entirely different part of region with different culture so no comparison whatsoever with Baluchistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom