What's new

Balance of power tips toward Iran

No more divisions and wars in Middle East. We fully support keeping peace, starting negotiations and not starting any wars. Does that mean Pakistan decision not to join Saudi Arabia against Iran was wrong ? Why do you make these aggressive claims ?

I initially supported Pakistani non intervention but if Iran really intends to launch such aggressive designs against their neighbors then they are blinded by their sect and Pakistan as one of the Sunni powers must rethink its position.

our American masters clearly disagree with you. Considering how they have admitted to Iranian influence.This is whilst Turkey is still a joke compared to Iran when it comes to regional might.
I'm your master and this is a fact, disprove it.

I'm off-too bed this much humilitation is enough for one night. Don't take on to yourself much, with your intellect capacity, forget debating, i would be surprised if you can carry a potato box with out knocking it off. :lol:

If these facts are so false then they should be easy for you to debunk them no? But of course you can't. The only thing you can do is talk about the general questions I've raised rather than address them.:rofl::lol:

What a pathetic strategy. :crazy:

And what can you do?
Rant about ISIS and Al-Nusra while your government is supporting a regime which has mass-murdered tens of thousands, two terrorist organisations which have been operating and exporting their terrorism for decades, and a wide plethora of failed governments, radical militia groups and warlords from across Asia? And this is influence? You consider this influence? Get back to me when those itsy-bitsy sanctions which the Great Satan and Der Juden proposed are lifted.

I initially supported Pakistani non intervention but if Iran really intends to launch such aggressive designs against their neighbors then they are blinded by their sect and Pakistan as one of the Sunni powers must rethink its position.

Agreed ! First we rejected joining Saudi Sunni front against Shia Iran. Now we see Iran wants a war with these aggressive claims. We should keep our options open.

Sir, i'm so sick of your self-proclaimed facts..... :)

Why not even one of you can make a point without saying "Hey, i say this stuff and you have to accept it as a fact, then you have to accept what i said because they are based on my fact..... infact you have to accept everything that i said because they are all facts"....... seriously guys, what's wrong with you :lol:
I represent my views, ie, 3 posts that I have written here. It is fact that Iran has a huge influence over Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen.

Little kid, maybe you should mature up a little. Your kind have shown this level of immaturity time and again. This low intellect is of course apparent in your nation's plight for attaining influence, at which you fail so miserably.

Or let's continue for another half- hour..... but looking at your post i see non-sense again...what is left to show more of your stupidty. :)

I know the vast majority of Pakistanis have a favourable view towards Iran so I know they will not be involved in such anti Iran attitude.

That is true.

Pakistan needs to stay away from being a saudi puppet. Last thing you need is to make Iran an enemy state.

We will be forced to take action. Prophet Mohammad said that if Hazrat Fatimah steal he will have her hands cut off. Basically what it means is that Law is law and nobody is above the law.

lol dude, what can Pakistan do exactly?
You need to first deal with the terrorism sweeping over your country before attempting to talk big.
They can glass your entire pathetic country. :rofl:

Maybe you will save yourselves from Nukes by;

1624.jpg

Ideally it wouldnt be a Zero-Sum game.....Iran and KSA/Qatar/UAE wield some influence and they should use it POSITIVELY not NEGATIVELY

use it POSITIVELY by cooperating with eachother rather than spying on eachother, plotting against eachother.

Wake up people.

You've wasted enough of this thread with your nonsensical gibberish kid. If you can't properly discuss something, then have the courtesy to not comment at all, that way, you will not paint yourself with the stupidity marks.
People reading this post can refer to post #2.... and who derailed the entire topic and got a warning from TT.

What actions? Be specific. You honestly think Pakistan is in any position to make threats against Iran?
Pakistan would steam-roll your cardbox screaming army.

They can glass your entire pathetic country. :rofl:

Maybe you will save yourselves from Nukes by;

Your Americans master did not muster the guts to undergo such adventurous acts against Iran kiddo. Rest assured, no other country will have the guts to do what the Americans could not.

What actions? Be specific. You honestly think Pakistan is in any position to make threats against Iran? Stop making random comment without thinking.

Read what Mosavi wrote. He wants to remap Middle East.

very interesting development, I would argue that Iran will be the only viable nation in the Middle East together with Israel and Turkey. Saudi Arabia will be divided between Jordan and Iran (power wise), then Iran will intervene from the south (houtierna) and from the east (Shiites in the east). There is very low probability to see internal rebellion in Saudi Arabia, a la Egypt or Civil War that we see today in Lybien. Iran, however, will continue its influence, Teheran --> Baghdad --> Sanna --> Damaskus --> Beirut --> and more.

Back
Top Bottom