What's new

Balance of power tips toward Iran

@Sinan Seriously, you are becoming really annoying with your trolling, and you are not helping anyone. If you are really enlightened, try to solve problems in your home country. There are tons of them.
Go read, post #2 at say that again...but you are of course no different from your lying friends..you are all the same taqqiya, slander, lies...every filth is coming from you(farsi mullahs and their dogs).

mullah fanboys declared iran superpower on a simple article this reflects their dumbo mumbo menthality :-)

mullah fanboys declared iran superpower on a simple article this reflects their dumbo mumbo menthality :-)

Man, i'm glad that people like these guys doesn't happen to be in my county....these guys are pure liars, unbelievable.

Okay, i'm off.

Go read, post #2 at say that again...but you are of course no different from your lying friends..you are all the same taqqiya, slander, lies...every filth is coming from you.

What's the point of these sissy arguments of yours? You, your government, ... are all full of lies, and you know it very well, even if you cannot admit it openly. So, spare me from that BS.
I am not here for fighting, otherwise I would have responded you with a much different tone.

@Horus Posting poronographical material is against the forum rules if I am not mistaken.
Upps , didn't realized....i thought those were blurred. Like in the fist pic.

Editted the original, post though people can still access it from your quote, i advise you to delete it. @Horus can see it anyways even if it is deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, i'm glad that people like these guys doesn't happen to be in my county....these guys are pure liars, unbelievable.
exactly kardeş if mullah fanboys are such i wonder real mullahs:partay:

What's the point of these sissy arguments of yours? You, your government, ... are all full of lies, and you know it very well, even if you cannot admit it openly. So, spare me from that BS.
I am not here for fighting, otherwise I would have responded you with a much different tone.
Continue your slander, who cares.

exactly kardeş if mullah fanboys are such i wonder real mullahs:partay:
Don't wonder bro...they are disgusting creatures....

mullah-boy-kiss.jpg

Mullah and mullah fanboy. :rofl:

I don't care if anyone cares. I do my ethical responsibility.
PS. You obviously care.
Ethical responsibility is to slander. :lol:

@Sinan Seriously, you are becoming really annoying with your trolling, and you are not helping anyone. If you are really enlightened, try to solve problems in your home country. There are tons of them.

What's with this new comeback being posted here nowadays?
If you're so committed to fighting internet wars and mullahs, go join the army.

Sorry bro, I need to start following my own advice and not waste time with these Erdogon propaganists.

If you don't want to listen to other opinions, construct an echo-board where all you hear is regurgitated mullah propaganda, OK?

Don't wonder bro...they are disgusting creatures....

View attachment 203856

Mullah and mullah fanboy. :rofl:

Ethical responsibility is to slander. :lol:

What's your point of posting about Iranian prostitutes? Do you want @The Last of us to answer you back and post photos of Turkish prostitutes? You have gone too low. You are going to marry some woman very soon for pit's sakes, so have some dignity for yourself and for women.

If you have not balls to stand against your own government for any reason, you won't need to brush their balls either. Have some honor in yourself. At least remain quiet instead of brushing balls of the dictator.

Yeap Turkey is indeed an irrelevant country because it has NONE of the following:

1- Second largest army in NATO
2- Experience in ruling the ME
3- An intelligence agency that is competent
4- Experience in guerrilla warfare
5- Leader of the G20
6- A military modernization program (a real one unlike fake propaganda that is made popular by some ** countries in the region) that will put it at a new level of military prowess in the next decade

In case any of you are brain dead and can't comprehend that I'm being sarcastic , Turkey IS a relevent country and it HAS all the point mentioned above.

Feels good rubbing the truth in

Back
Top Bottom