What's new

Balance of power tips toward Iran

We have very close relation with Saudi Arabia and other Arab states. Any attack against them will have negative reaction from Pakistan.Either we are now entering era after WW1 and there is peace until next war or era after WW2 when countries give peace a chance and give up claims on other countries. Iran can be like Germany in European Union today powerful but respectful of smaller countries.

Heh, chastising someone else about maturity and then hitting back with a foolish and childish response. How about you talk to others with respect? I only called you out on your lazy reply to another user.
It's Not my duty to reply to every Jahil.

We have very close relation with Saudi Arabia and other Arab states. Any attack against them will have negative reaction from Pakistan.Either we are now entering era after WW1 and there is peace until next war or era after WW2 when countries give peace a chance and give up claims on other countries. Iran can be like Germany in European Union today powerful but respectful of smaller countries.

You are very naive...

1. Yeah, you are friends and you are paying a big price which is dealing with Taliban in your own soil.

2. What do you mean by reaction? Pakistan cannot do much when she is already busy in the East and NorthWest. It would be utterly stupid to make another enemy in the west.

Good way of avoiding questions, eh?
Balance of power tips toward Iran | Page 7

Don't give the Iranians here heart attacks.

* Regime change in Syria is imminent.

* Iraq fought a 10 year bloody war with Iran. They are just playing along till they get back on their own feet.

* Yemen is not going to remain in the hands of Huthis permanently..

I will take Iran's assumed advantage more seriously if they take over the Shia part of Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom