What's new

Balance of power tips toward Iran

Like i said, who cares about your words ??? Nobody, including me... :) All you can do with your brain dead mullah jerk-off cyle is to repeat your own words again and again. :lol:

I see, once again another useless post kid.

Now, it is clear you have nothing to actually post of value. My initial statements stands for discussion.
Now do you have any facts to talk about or are you going to carry on acting like a Erdogan propagandist?

Like your Turkish comrades you failed to bring any real facts to the table. My point is that your Turkish friends are laughably un influential in the region. Turks are innovating? In what sense? Finding ways to smuggle ISIS to Syria?
I see, once again another useless post kid.

Now, it is clear you have nothing to actually post of value. My initial statements stands for discussion.
Now do you have any facts to talk about or are you going to carry on acting like a Erdogan propagandist?
Did you bring any facts on the table ???

What you said, should be accepted as facts ? Who do you think, you are ? You think yourself of a prophet ?

My fact, my facts.... i shıt on your facts. Who do you think you are, crazy mullah....

My point is that your Turkish friends are laughably un influential in the region.

That's a laughably foolish thing to say. They've got no puppet rebel forces running around shooting other sects? That doesn't equate to influence. You need a robust economy, a well-maintained military and to not be loathed by half your neighbours to be considered anywhere near influential. A bunch of militiamen does not equate to influence, no matter how much you delude yourself. Once the whole conflict is over, guess what? People will abandon the guns and kick your puppets out.

I meant 1990s.

And at the same time, countries like China, Russia, Iran and India were supporting equally brutal and inhumane warlords and drug traffickers.

No need to this fight in this forum between Turkey, Iran and Pakistan we have good relations since RCD. We just need to work together in creating peace in our region.

Did you bring any facts on the table ???

What you said, should be accepted as facts ? Who do you think, you are ? You think yourself of a prophet ?

Fact is this, your state is laughably uninfluential in the middle east. Now do you have anything to disprove this claim?

My statement is based on pure fact that anybody with eyes can see. Turkey has thus far been nothing more than transit route for ISIS. This is your extend of "influence" in the region.

That's a laughably foolish thing to say. They've got no puppet rebel forces running around shooting other sects? That doesn't equate to influence.

What the hell are you talking about? They have attempted to use ISIS,Al nusra front etc to attain influence influence and to reduce Iranian influence but they've failed miserably. :lol:

You obviously don't have a clue what you're going on about.

very interesting development, I would argue that Iran will be the only viable nation in the Middle East together with Israel and Turkey. Saudi Arabia will be divided between Jordan and Iran (power wise), then Iran will intervene from the south (houtierna) and from the east (Shiites in the east). There is very low probability to see internal rebellion in Saudi Arabia, a la Egypt or Civil War that we see today in Lybien. Iran, however, will continue its influence, Teheran --> Baghdad --> Sanna --> Damaskus --> Beirut --> and more.

Fact is this, your Erdogan state is laughably uninfluential in the middle east. Now do you have anything to disprove this claim?
My statement is based on pure fact that anybody with eyes can see. Turkey has thus far been nothing more than transit route for ISIS. This is your extend of "influence" in the region.
I have to do nothing. As if you are claiming something you have to prove it....since you are calming things with out source or any arguments, you are no different than a parrot in a pet shop.

But, it's not actually your fault... it would be everyone's fault whom reading these conversation and expect an Iranian to know how to debate on logic..... :meeting:

What the hell are you talking about? They have attempted to use ISIS,Al nusra front etc to attain influence influence and to reduce Iranian influence but they've failed miserably. :lol:

Attain influence or get rid of a dictatorship? They're not like Iran which established a failed, resented and incompetent government which barely withstood a barrage of terrorist attacks and thousands of lives lost due to sectarian violence. And ISIS is not equal to FSA. Get that out of your head.

very interesting development, I would argue that Iran will be the only viable nation in the Middle East together with Israel and Turkey. Saudi Arabia will be divided between Jordan and Iran (power wise), then Iran will intervene from the south (houtierna) and from the east (Shiites in the east). There is very low probability to see internal rebellion in Saudi Arabia, a la Egypt or Civil War that we see today in Lybien. Iran, however, will continue its influence, Teheran --> Baghdad --> Sanna --> Damaskus --> Beirut --> and more.
Lol, another Iranian with wet dreams....well come to the forum. :lol:

No need to this fight in this forum between Turkey, Iran and Pakistan we have good relations since RCD. We just need to work together in creating peace in our region.

We should be maintaining relations with countries in the Indian Subcontinent and Central Asian countries. The only cooperation we should have with countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia should be done through lucrative arms deals which they can eventually use to blast away at eachother. Then the region might finally experience peace.

Saudi Arabia will be divided between Jordan and Iran (power wise), then Iran will intervene from the south (houtierna) and from the east (Shiites in the east). There is very low probability to see internal rebellion in Saudi Arabia, a la Egypt or Civil War that we see today in Lybien. Iran, however, will continue its influence, Teheran --> Baghdad --> Sanna --> Damaskus --> Beirut --> and more.

No more divisions and wars in Middle East. We fully support keeping peace, starting negotiations and not starting any wars. Does that mean Pakistan decision not to join Saudi Arabia against Iran was wrong ? Why do you make these aggressive claims ?

There is nothing they can do about Iran buddy. They are too incompetent. Remember how they backed the likes of ISIS in order to weaken Iranian influence? It's had the exact opposite effect. Iranians are master chess players whereas these other lot are playing a mindless game.

The Americans are started to realise the truth, and that is if they want to get anything done it the region, they have to work with Iran. Their Saudi, Turkish, Qatari puppets have yielded nothing of value for them.

Yeah, one needs to be an Iranian kind of master player to be isolated from the civilized world for decades. Conducting foreign policies via its shady proxies and little terror groups doesn't make Iran much of a regional player I don't think. Iran is exploiting the current situation to its favor as it should be, deriving legitimacy, just like how YPG did. But you shouldn't expect much.

One can tell how successful the mullahs are in chess by Iran's recent wargame in which they spend millions to build and destroy a life sized US carrier, in the middle of fuking negotiations :)

Attain influence or get rid of a dictatorship? They're not like Iran which established a failed, resented and incompetent government which barely withstood a barrage of terrorist attacks and thousands of lives lost due to sectarian violence. And ISIS is not equal to FSA. Get that out of your head.

As I stated, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You're deluding yourself on purpose.
ISIS came out from the action of these Turks, Saudis and their American masters and they continue to suppose their terrorist brethren to even this day.
I suppose you're another of them whom believes in the concept of Moderate rebels vs extremist rebels. They are all from the same tree. But you're too deluded to see that.

We should be maintaining relations with countries in the Indian Subcontinent and Central Asian countries. The only cooperation we should have with countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia should be done through lucrative arms deals which they can eventually use to blast away at eachother. Then the region might finally experience peace.

We must have friendly relations with Central Asia and Middle East. Selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and Iran ?!?! Pakistan does not manufacture first class weapons. Even JF-17 is basically a Chinese fighter, with Russian engine and assembled in Pakistan. Al-Khalid is also MBT2000 basically a Chinese tank.

Back
Top Bottom