What's new

Bakhtawar terms Ehteram-e-Ramazan Bill as ‘ridiculous law’

Which one do you want to ask?

The ones that says dead Pakistani Soldiers are not Shaheed neither do they deserve a Janaza?

Or the one that are ok with corruption?

The ones that keep their mouths shut are no better than the others.

You shouldn't need a scholar to tell you the stupidity of this law. How many people have you seen that openly eat during the rooza times in Pakistan?
lol..there is no proper scholar in pakistan until so far , i like Allama muhammad parvaiz though, he was best friend of Dr, Alama iqbal and Qaid Azam muhammad ali Jinah sab, he nominated alama parvaiz sab to compete JI who were against the creation of pakistan in 1947

It is Fard precisely because it is the Islamic law that Muslims have to fast in the sacred month of Ramadan. It is 1 of the 5 pillars of Islam.

Yes but there was no law produced, similarly to how there's no law produced for those who pray or not

For example if there is a law that you cannot park your vehicle in a restricted zone, you cannot object and say "no such law exists in the Scripture". As long as the law does not contravene the Scripture it is valid and must be abided by

So if my naniami, 80+ diabetic with a pacemaker, feels the need to drink water when she's in a ricksaw, what should happen?

G. A. Pervez was munkir-e-Hadith and naturist.
lol..because all JI duds failed to challenge himb , and about Ahadees , ksi na NABI Pak PBUH sa pocha ap k bad agar koi Hadees parkhni ho k sahe ha ya ghalat to kia tareeka hoga , NABI PAK PBUH na jawab dia Quran main daikh laina main na koi aise bat nhi ke jo Quran main nhi ........Only Quran is Authentic all Books written of Hadees after the 500 of NABI pak PBUH wisal , Alama parvaiz sab ki yahe bat in fake molvies ko buri lagi aor yeh unkky peechy parh gay

So if my naniami, 80+ diabetic with a pacemaker, feels the need to drink water when she's in a ricksaw, what should happen?
she will be punished before any doctor clarification according to this law ..

Let her drink water, no problem. Every law has reasonable limits and practical exceptions. You cannot use extreme examples to disprove a general principle. So the general principle of this law is that people should respect the sacred month of Ramadan and refrain from eating and drinking in public. If you quote to me extreme examples that someone is dying of thirst and needs water, etc., then you don't understand the dynamics of jurisprudence
but the result will be different if a young patient will found drinking water in public

Which one do you want to ask?

The ones that says dead Pakistani Soldiers are not Shaheed neither do they deserve a Janaza?

Or the one that are ok with corruption?

The ones that keep their mouths shut are no better than the others.

You shouldn't need a scholar to tell you the stupidity of this law. How many people have you seen that openly eat during the rooza times in Pakistan?
I don't want to indulge into discussion with brain dead people...so knock another door.

I understand your point, but you have to understand that a country can institute as many laws as it wants provided they do not contradict the Scripture...

Any law that prescribes (worldly) punishment(s) for religious offense(s)contradicts the spirit of the Holy Qur'an as Allah has reserved this right (to punish or pardon in this life and/or the hereafter those guilty of violating Haqooq Allah) for himself only.

Apna Allama Pervez se poochain keh kia khotha ka gosht halal he. Agar haram hein phir Hurmat ki daleel Quran e Paak se paish karay, kisi Hadith sey nahi. Agar kehta he keh Halal hey, phir aap gadhhay kebab kion nahin kahatay? Jo cheez halal hey usko kahana chahye? Esi tarah yeh bhi khaali Quran e Majeed ka matan sey sabit karay keh kutta, billa, samp, chooha, wa ghaira wa ghaira ka gosht haram hein.

Khatna ko Quran e Majid sey sabit karoo. Namaaz ka rakatain ko Quran e Majid sey sabit karoo. Ager Sunnat ko inkaar karo gaye tumhara koi Deen o Mazhab rahta hi nahin.

Ya Allah Madad. Allahumma Salle ala Muhammad wa aale Muhammad.
There is written in Quran , just visit this link dude
http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/halal_meat_(P1156).html

All laws are stupid
Oh that's another "precious" sweeping statement. Then geniuses like you should go and start living in some far flung amazonian village without any civilisation and laws or just avoid sweeping statements.

serveimage

Last edited:
You don't understand Islamic jurisprudence at all. What is the purpose of Ta'zeer then? In Islamic law, Ta'zeer refers to worldly punishment for offenses at the discretion of a Qadi or Islamic government. This is called discretionary punishment.

a man who had drunk alcohol during the daytime of Ramadan was brought to ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib
icon--3.gif
and he lashed him eighty times as a prescribed punishment and an additional twenty for breaking the fast in Ramadan. [Imaam Ahmad]

As you can see, Sayyidina Ali b. Abi Talib عليه السلام implemented a Ta'zeer of twenty lashes for a person who broke the fast in Ramadan without a valid excuse. This is called Ta'zeer, which means discretionary punishment for offenses that don't have Hudood penalties. It has a basis in Islamic law and accepted by all Muslims by consensus and practically demonstrated through the rule of Khulafa al Rashideen

I know what I am talking about. But you obviously don't. I said it contradicts (in spirit) the divine book i.e. "the Holy Qur'an", I didn't say it contradicts man made Shariah or Islamic jurisprudence derived mainly from (man-written) secondary sources. However, I believe that the supporters/proponents of this law won't be able to find a precedent (in early Islamic history) to justify this stupid law.

Last edited:
You don't understand Islamic jurisprudence at all. What is the purpose of Ta'zeer then? In Islamic law, Ta'zeer refers to worldly punishment for offenses at the discretion of a Qadi or Islamic government. This is called discretionary punishment.

a man who had drunk alcohol during the daytime of Ramadan was brought to ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib
icon--3.gif
and he lashed him eighty times as a prescribed punishment and an additional twenty for breaking the fast in Ramadan. [Imaam Ahmad]

As you can see, Sayyidina Ali b. Abi Talib عليه السلام implemented a Ta'zeer of twenty lashes for a person who broke the fast in Ramadan without a valid excuse. This is called Ta'zeer, which means discretionary punishment for offenses that don't have Hudood penalties. It has a basis in Islamic law and accepted by all Muslims by consensus and practically demonstrated through the rule of Khulafa al Rashideen

This link says "The Quran teaches that God is extremely displeased with those who prohibit anything that was not specifically prohibited in the Quran"

So show me where in the Holy Qur'an it says that it is forbidden to eat donkey meat. There is not a single verse which says that. It means that in your sect donkey meat is halal, so why don't you eat donkey kebabs :bad:
ab tum bani israelis ki tarha sawal kar rahy ho ,,bichra kesy ho kan kesy hon dum kesi ho bla bla bla ,, ab main agar imam bukhari ya sahe hadees wali books sa apko hadeesain post karon to ap chor dunya jao gay mery bhai ,,i dont wana damage islam in front of international members here in this forum ,, you can go ahead according to your faith no problem for any one brother

Oh that's another "percious" sweeping statement. Then geniuses like you should go and start living in some far flung amazonian village without any civilisation and laws or just avoid sweeping statements.

serveimage

Sarcasm? Tough love?

not a big fan.. ok

and why the assumption that in the Amazon there are no laws? the laws of the tribal are strict and implemented quite fairly without bias.

icon--3.gif

This link says "The Quran teaches that God is extremely displeased with those who prohibit anything that was not specifically prohibited in the Quran"

So show me where in the Holy Qur'an it says that it is forbidden to eat donkey meat. There is not a single verse which says that. It means that in your sect donkey meat is halal, so why don't you eat donkey kebabs :bad:
mujy woh ayat yaad nhi laken main na kahen parha tha , k swari waly janwar aor dodh dainy waly janwar mat khao, doodh dainy wali gay ise leay qurbani nhi ki jati , ise tarha murda janwar ka gosht khany waly janwar haram hain

Soon our people will start lynching those who eats outside during Ramadan we really are becoming like our neighbors telling everyone who disagree with you to leave country they blindly accept every law and saying that is thrown by gov and molvis just say it's for protection of Islam people will blindly agree with it i thought era of extremism (religious esp) and jahalat is going away from Pakistan but i was so wrong....

Back
Top Bottom