What's new

Three-month imprisonment for eating, smoking in public places under Ehtram-e-Ramzan Ordinance

Congratz mere pyare Pakistanion kahiin pe to hm top pe aye :pakistan::pakistan:
but think positively ppl even bad reputation is still reputation ;) @Zibago @django @Hell hound @Azlan Haider
Capture.PNG

Congratz mere pyare Pakistanion kahiin pe to hm top pe aye :pakistan::pakistan:
but think positively ppl even bad reputation is still reputation ;) @Zibago @django @Hell hound @Azlan Haider View attachment 396269

R/Worldnews is a cesspit of islamophobes anyway. Doesn't help that reddit has a comparitively large Indian user base too which makes anti Pakistan news more magnified.

It's quite possible that ridiculous religious laws are passed in order to weaken religious support in government.

If it applies to Muslims only, then it kinda makes sense since fasting is obligatory and eating in public during this month would mean defiance of religious law.

Now the problem is when this law is applied unfairly on non-Muslims. It's the job of these religious representatives to make sure the law isn't abused in such a way that feeds the islamophobe trolls everywhere.

Where does that fine go? These Pakistani politicians and rulers would use every opportunity to make money and empty pockets of common Pakistani people ......... for money they can even use Islam as an excuse.

Shameless, Un Islamic law.

@Zibago police department ke khane ka season hai Mahe Ramdhan, believe me no one gonna jail or pay fines Rs.500 sab khalas.

Ehtram-e-Ramzan for poor people for buying their own food and eating, and the mother fuckers who steal billions from the state letting poor die of hunger get plea bargains.

Pakistanis have no hope ............ they are ready to punish anyone who violates 2:183 of Quran (not even considering that there are provisos to it) but 2:188 in same Surah in Same Quran is all halal for them.

First of all, Pakistanis in general don't do this.

Second of all, the liberal butt hurt is coming from losers that don't realize that it is very disrespectful to eat, drink, or smoke publicly during Ramzan. If you people want to publicly antagonize people then there is a consequence. That's about it. Do what you want to in your homes or private areas, but wtf kind of statement are you going to make by eating pakoras in front of someone that is fasting? That's just plain disrespect.

First of all, Pakistanis in general don't do this.

Second of all, the liberal butt hurt is coming from losers that don't realize that it is very disrespectful to eat, drink, or smoke publicly during Ramzan. If you people want to publicly antagonize people then there is a consequence. That's about it. Do what you want to in your homes or private areas, but wtf kind of statement are you going to make by eating pakoras in front of someone that is fasting? That's just plain disrespect.

Calm down chaudhry.

Others' eating around me while I am fasting is hardly a matter of respect or disrespect ......... what matters more is my steadfastness, patience and restraint. I don't even see any element of disrespect in there? How someone eating is disrespect to me? Why should I be bothered?

Back
Top Bottom