What's new

BAE System (TF-X know-how partner) & Chinese Aerospace technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ... may I ask what a strange pines-length-contest-like discussion this is !????:crazy::crazy:

I beg You all to stop and come back to the topic: the TFX

... and even if there might be not much to discuss at the moment, then it's better not to post instead of posting such stupid comparisons.

Deino

ok im not here to argue. I just find Crimsonfury's responses ridiculous when i started off in a constructive way about the possiblity of Turkey co-developing the J-31 with China- especially so(ridiclous) when Turkey is still operating Vietnam War Era jets as her mainstream combat force and hasnt even got a working prototype out for her proposed 5th generation jet(except on nice drawings)

ok im not here to argue. I just find Crimsonfury's responses ridiculous when i started off in a constructive way about the possiblity of Turkey co-developing the J-31 with China- especially so(ridiclous) when Turkey is still operating Vietnam War Era jets as her mainstream combat force and hasnt even got a working prototype out for her proposed 5th generation jet(except on nice drawings)[/QUOTE
thanks, but acturally we are not interested to co-operate with some.....
For china, we select J20,J20 is far superior than J31.even in china ,somebody suggest induct some j31 because low cost, just like USA F22&F35, but fiance is not problem for us. keep J31 moving on mainly for improve the experience and strengthen the R&D team,if J31 is success for market, it is ok, if it is not, not a big deal

ok im not here to argue. I just find Crimsonfury's responses ridiculous when i started off in a constructive way about the possiblity of Turkey co-developing the J-31 with China- especially so(ridiclous) when Turkey is still operating Vietnam War Era jets as her mainstream combat force and hasnt even got a working prototype out for her proposed 5th generation jet(except on nice drawings)
thanks, but acturally we are not interested to co-operate with some.....
For china, we select J20,J20 is far superior than J31.even in china ,somebody suggest induct some j31 because low cost, just like USA F22&F35, but fiance is not problem for us. keep J31 moving on mainly for improve the experience and strengthen the R&D team,if J31 is success for market, it is ok, if it is not, not a big deal

also , it is my fault to waste my time. also please stop argue them with china here, we just want to keep quiet and focus on things done. let big mouth keyboard warrior win.
:-)
Source: https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-indigenous-jet-fighter-program-tx-fx.256669/page-73#ixzz4L0FvLvqj

Last edited:
Turkish Air-force:

Vietnam War era F-4 Phantom

the-turkish-air-force-rf-4e-in-a-brand-new-colour-scheme.jpg

Cold War era F-5(also used as trainers and acrobatics)

1022455-bigthumbnail.jpg

F-16(Block 3 from the US):

AIR_F-16s_Turkish_Armed_lg.jpg

Which of these planes can Turkey claim as her own? My question is directed at Crimson Fury only
Rather use things that are proven to work than put wings on trash vans. And where did I claim F4 and F16 are Turkish? Are you stupid?

TF-X fighter project details...

- Fuselage Design-Development Budget: $8.6 bln
- Mentor / assisting company: BAE systems
- Lead engineer TFX design team: Christopher CLARKSON
- Development till 2025
- First entry into inventory planned in 2025
- Replacing of F16's by TFX from 2030

Turkey demands two things for TF-X partnership that BAE promises to meet the requirements.

-Access to all sensitive technologies
-No restrictions to usage/exportation

o7lj6k.jpg

Elhamdulillah!! This project looks like Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han's employing Hungarian engineers and technicians to develop state-of-the-art cannons, known as Shahi Top..

Cant the J-31 can also have DSI,and what about the canards,how 5th gen is that?

That is a running joke on the Indian threads. Chinese jets are superior because they have DSI. I was just trolling.

Elhamdulillah!! This project looks like Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han's employing Hungarian engineers and technicians to develop state-of-the-art cannons, known as Shahi Top..
You must share more details on that historical facts please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom