What's new

BAE System (TF-X know-how partner) & Chinese Aerospace technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ptldM3

I said solid proof of your statement not picture. Dude according to pictures China seems more ahead of USA.

Also Iran is more ahead of China.

So Iran is the most advanced country in the world.

I hope you got it. I hope...

@ptldM3

I said solid proof of your statement not picture. Dude according to pictures China seems more ahead of USA.

No one is more advanced than Russia, they are a superpower. Even all of NATO couldn't stop Russia from invading Europe...*wink wink*

Turkish Air-force:

Vietnam War era F-4 Phantom

the-turkish-air-force-rf-4e-in-a-brand-new-colour-scheme.jpg

Cold War era F-5(also used as trainers and acrobatics)

1022455-bigthumbnail.jpg

F-16(Block 3 from the US):

AIR_F-16s_Turkish_Armed_lg.jpg

Which of these planes can Turkey claim as her own? My question is directed at Crimson Fury only

@ptldM3

Are you serious? Solid proof is Turkey built a slow propeller driven trainer while China built a Mach 2+ capable aircraft that has a low radar signature, is capable of 50-60+ thousand feet, and has an AESA radar amongst many other things.

Guys that is true that China is ahead of us in aerospace technology. Maybe not 30 years, but at least 20-25 years. Nothing wrong with it or accepting it. It was even worse for us 10 years ago, the GAP between China and Turkey was at least 50 years in 2001. We are developing in this sector very fast.

But people should also accept that, Chinese tech is a junk compared to Western tech. I mean, it is. Nothing wrong to accept it. China is also closing the GAP between them and EU/USA.

I still don't get it why we are discussing China vs Turkey. Come on :D

That's right, China is ahead of us but should it stop me compare China and the West ? No.
Did China get advance on aerospace by %100 hardwork? Hell no, it's the number one copycat.
Is copying others to develop your own industries wrong? Of course not! That's the shortcut to reach the goals.
So, should Chinese think twice before big talking as they have invented the whole thing? Yes they should.
Will Russia be bloody regret that they let China got their tech? They are even now, but hopeless situation.
Will China surpass Russia in the near future? They will even they didn't yet.

Turkish Air-force:

Vietnam War era F-4 Phantom

the-turkish-air-force-rf-4e-in-a-brand-new-colour-scheme.jpg

Cold War era F-5(also used as trainers and acrobatics)

1022455-bigthumbnail.jpg

F-16(Block 3 from the US):

AIR_F-16s_Turkish_Armed_lg.jpg

Dude you better stay silent since it seems you are here just to back China.. I smell ignorance on you about aero things.. Work for Singapore .. Be happy

No one is more advanced than Russia, they are a superpower. Even all of NATO couldn't stop Russia from invading Europe...*wink wink*

I won't underestimate Russian aerospace technologies. In fact I believe Russia is ahead of China on this field.

But making such a sharp statement about mighty Chinese technologies is ridiculous. Again I do not underestimate China.

Every sane person will agree on it that China is better even more better but 30 years 50 years blah blah has no value in my book.

Are you serious? Solid proof is Turkey built a slow propeller driven trainer while China built a Mach 2+ capable aircraft that has a low radar signature, is capable of 50-60+ thousand feet, and has an AESA radar amongst many other things.

I am serious and still waiting a solid proof which consists of analysis of experts.

Considering pictures Iran is 50 years ahead...

The case is dismissed...

That's right, China is ahead of us but should it stop me compare China and the West ? No.
Did China get advance on aerospace by %100 hardwork? Hell no, it's the number one copycat.
Is copying others to develop your own industries wrong? Of course not! That's the shortcut to reach the goals.
So, should Chinese think twice before big talking as they have invented the whole thing? Yes they should.
Will Russia be bloody regret that they let China got their tech? They are even now, but hopeless situation.

You are right, but i didnt say anything against those. I even said that Chinese tech is a junk compared to Western tech :D And i was saying "Comparing Turkey and China doesnt make sense", not China and West.

I won't underestimate Russian aerospace technologies. In fact I believe Russia is ahead of China on this field.

But making such a sharp statement about mighty Chinese technologies is ridiculous. Again I do not underestimate China.

Every sane person will agree on it that China is better even more better but 30 years 50 years blah blah has no value in my book.
The whole point of TFX is to get the best ready stealth fighter we can. Now why on earth would be settle for co producing a fighter jet? You'd literally have to broke or retarded to commit your country to what some brainiacs above advised Turkey to do

Dude you better stay silent since it seems you are here just to back China.. I smell ignorance on you about aero things.. Work for Singapore .. Be happy

My question is directed at Crimson fury and u r atually trying to shut me up when this is a forum?

The whole point of TFX is to get the best ready stealth fighter we can. Now why on earth would be settle for co producing a fighter jet? You'd literally have to broke or retarded to commit your country to what some brainiacs above advised Turkey to do

ok so what's the status of the TFX?

It seems he would have tried to start a topic about it but he is failed.

The problem is his obsession. He won't understand that what China may give us more than west in aerospace technologies?

Ok China is ahead but as I said west more ahead so logic says go for it with west.

That is it...

My question is directed at Crimson fury and u r atually trying to shut me up when this is a forum?

Dude, it's pointless discussion.. Moreover you talk for another country.. an what you know bout Turkey?

ok so what's the status of the TFX?
It's on track however with a project like this there will be hiccups after all this plane will replace the hundreds of TurAF F16s, if you will give up in the face of some difficulties then you don't deserve to have your own stealth fighter as you'd be too weak to use it anyways . Furthermore, you are on the fucking thread where the TFX topic is being discussed and updated and yet you ask me for the answer in front of you? Sod off you troll

TFX as of 2016:

tai-tfx-fighter.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

TXF-2012-4~0.jpg

Nice fanboy art btw.

J-31 as of 2016:

j-31_3_zhuhai.jpg

j31-fighter-jet-china-rd93-smoke-3.jpg

221837dtu2ck2ay0ky4kks.jpg

Just becos i hit a sore spot= im now a troll? except for a few pieces of awesome artwork, u've got nothing to brag about- yet u claimed Chinese planes are 'metal garbages'

Plans to have the TF-X flying by 2023 have been abandoned.

Good news is the TF-X project is not totally abandoned but timeline is shifted (read delayed considerable)

Reason is that many senior officers involved in the TF-X project have been detained after the coup on charges of being FETO, new date for TF-X is not known.

Source: Alan Warnes (editor of Airforces monthly)

Can any Turkish member confirm ????

@eldarlmari

Dude Chinese birds seem nice but we are in different worlds and dimensions.

That might have been nice to work together if could have chance but this is nothing but a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom